The Upper Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,536 Followers

"You wish!" Jack laughed, releasing his grip on her tit. Jack wore his smile with pride as he worked the front of his pants. How long had he searched for a woman like Lilly? Other girls were either china dolls or cold-hearted bitches who wouldn't know a real man if he came on her face. He wanted a woman with a bit of fight to her. Slow, tender lovemaking had its place, but every single time? That wasn't his style. He could respect a woman even while pulling her over his knees and giving her the spanking she so deeply desired. That's how it had been with Amber-Marie. Ten years his senior, it had felt funny the first time she begged him to spank her. But she had taught him how to be a man and how being a man sometimes meant putting a woman in her place. He had learned the hard way that Amber-Marie's preferences weren't a one-size-fits-all solution. It didn't change what he knew he wanted to find.

This power play game with Lilly was driving him crazy. He was so hard and in so much need. Enduring her cock stroking had taken every ounce of his will to keep a calm exterior while his cock throbbed beneath her tiny hand. Her "fuck you" was too much. He pulled open his pants, revealing his lack of underwear and his long, firm manhood. He saw the way her eyes went wide as he shoved his pants halfway down his thighs. Jack's prick wasn't an oversized monster of Biblical proportions though he knew he packed more than most men. Lilly had been correct when she had guessed women doted on him. What she hadn't guessed was how much he resented that. He wanted a strong woman, who could be his equal in something's but who he could also put in her place when needed.

Jack worked Lilly's seatbelt release before grabbing a handful of her hair and pulling her head into his lap. "I'll tell you when to stop," he growled, pushing on the back of her head until he heard her gag. He made sure she wasn't going to pull away before he took his hand from the back of her head. He poked at the map reading light hiding within the rearview mirror. Its bright spotlight shone on the back of her head.

"What are you doing?" Lilly asked in a panic, trying to lift her face away from his hard cock. He pushed her head back down before slapping her ass. She accepted her fate.

Lilly's open mouth welcomed Jack's big, firm cock as soon as he pushed her pretty face between his body and the steering wheel. His long legs meant his seat was pushed as far away from the steering wheel as possible and left her plenty of room. The sudden bright light illuminating the area around her head surprised her. She had tried to look up to understand what was going on. Though Jack hadn't allowed her to move she still figured out what was happening. The map light would expose what she was doing. Her ass stung from the single, corrective swat he had given her.

Jack's prick was big and filling. She swirled her tongue around the knob of its swollen head between head bobs. She could smell the musk of his manliness and inhaled it deeply. This was an aroma she loved. She grabbed at his big ball sac and wished she could suck them, too. He pushed on the back of her head, forcing his cock against the back of her throat. She gagged before finding a way to accommodate him. His balls felt full and tight and she worked him over as best as she could before noticing the rumbling sound outside the car. She risked glancing up again and saw the cab of the big 18-wheeler keeping pace alongside of them. In the brief half-second before Jack forced her mouth back around his big cock she had seen the eager eyes of the man watching her from the 18-wheeler's passenger seat. Was he one of the men from the diner? Had he been one of the men undressing her with his eyes? She blushed and kept sucking. What else could she do?

Jack couldn't resist the pleasures of Lilly's warm, wet mouth. He had seen the big truck moving up behind them for ten minutes and had adjusted his speed so they might catch up. He made sure he had buried Lilly's head in his lap before she noticed the lights behind them. He struggled to hold back until they were alongside. He didn't look at them. He didn't need to see if they were watching. He knew from how they paced alongside someone was enjoying the show.

"I'm wearing a thousand dollar suit," he said, pressing down on Lilly's head. Her silky, blonde hair felt good beneath his fingers. "You better not spill a drop." Without a reason to resist, he relaxed. He gave himself over to the thrill of the moment and came. He felt his streaming orgasm shooting inside Lilly's mouth and throat. Few things felt as good as a woman who swallowed, not that he would give Lilly the choice. He felt her moan as his orgasm started. He felt her mouth and tongue working in unison to capture every drop of his released need. Their travel schedule had left him feeling pent-up. His balls welcomed the opportunity to release a full load. The best part was after the last spasm of pleasure had passed. Lilly didn't stop. The greedy little bitch's tongue kept searching for one more drop of cum. He pressed down on the accelerator and left their voyeurs behind before pulling her away from his crotch.

"Feel better?" he asked with a smart-assed smirk on his face.

"Me?" Lilly snorted, laughing. "What about you?"

Jack's hand flashed to her chest, once again finding her hard nipple with that stunning accuracy of his. He twisted her aching nipple. "Go ahead. Lie to me, I dare you. Tell me you didn't want that."

Lilly gasped with need; sure she was staining the fine leather of the car seat beneath her ass. Though she tried to suppress it from happening, the bitchy professional version of Lilly took control of her mouth. "You're the one who came," she said, immediately regretting it.

Jack's hand moved from her chest. He pulled up the hem of her dress, roughly pressed two fingers inside her dripping pussy and filled her with his fat digits. He didn't speak. Instead, he poked and rubbed her womanhood with the intimate knowledge of a man who knew what he was doing. His fingertips clawed at her swollen clit between filling finger jabs deep inside her pussy. Lilly tried to fight against the aching need swelling inside of her and couldn't. "You fucker!" she cried out as her thighs quivered and she came against his hand with a ferocity she had never know.

"Not yet," Jack said, disregarding the value of her dress as he wiped his hand on her skirt. "But soon." He pulled up the exit ramp of the freeway as they had reached the distant glow Lilly had noticed earlier. He pulled beneath the canopy of a motel, worked his pants back into place and strolled into the hotel office.

Lilly watched Jack walk away from the car looking more critically than before at his physique. The Armani suit hid how muscular he was. He had manhandled her in the car as if she was a ragdoll, admittedly she was petite but he had made her feel almost weightless in his arms. Her imagination flew back to the feel of his chest as she had stroked it through the silk shirt and she squirmed considering how he would look without his shirt, or any clothes at all for that matter.

She considered getting out of the car and following him in but she knew the back of her dress would show the tell-tale signs of her recent orgasm and she blushed furiously knowing she was trapped here in the car. Would he get them separate rooms? she wondered continuing to watch him as he talked easily with the desk clerk. She frowned at the prospect of him rejecting her now, after what had just happened. This morning she would have insisted upon separate rooms but now she knew she didn't want to sleep alone tonight.

Jack seemed to take forever, she located the panties he had removed from her and put them back on as she sat watching him her imagination running wild with various scenario's so that when he finally returned she levelled a steely glare at him, "What the hell took you so long?"

Jack ignored her comment silencing her with a scowl and drove in the short distance to the car park below the building. While not quite a fleabag motel it was hardly the Ritz and he had done what he could to get them a nice room. He popped the trunk of the car and walked to the rear to gather their overnight bags. They were both experienced travelers and each had packed reasonably light having a medium sized overnight bag and a suit bag which hung in the back of the car. He would come down in the morning for the suit bags if needed. Carrying the two smaller bags he walked past the car into the archway that lead to the elevator expecting her to follow him.

Smiling to himself as he heard the car door slam shut, he pressed the button on the keypad in his hand and locked it so she could not change her mind and waited for her to catch up to him. He knew that the slow desk clerk had given Lilly too much time to think about what was happening and to form regrets or over-analyze how their professional relationship would be affected by what happened tonight. He planned to keep the upper hand though, she was exactly the type of woman who pushed his libido into overdrive and he was not about to let her slip away.

Brushing the back of her skirt down as she got out of the car, Lilly's hands encountered the large wet sticky patch that was evidence of how much of a naughty slut she really had been for Jack. By the time she caught up to him she was blushing furiously and wondering how the hell she let herself be so seduced by him. As she had waited in the car alone she had resolved to not be such a push over for him but standing close to him in the elevator, her resolve waivered with her need to touch him.

The smell of Lilly's arousal was intoxicating to Jack as he remained silent during the quick ride up to the second floor. Jack had paid for what passed as the honeymoon suite in the out of the way motel with his own card rather than having a multitude of questions from the bean counters back at the office about it. Opening the door he was pleasantly surprised. It wasn't particularly big but it was neat and tidy with well-maintained furnishings. It was certainly as good as some of the rooms he paid twice as much for in the bigger towns and cities.

If Lilly was even half the slut he thought her to be after the scene in the car he wanted this to be the first of many nights, so he needed to make sure it was a memorable as he could make it. He dumped the bags near the door as she made a beeline to the bathroom.

The door of the bathroom flung open and breaking the long silence Lilly stormed, "My dress is ruined you fucker!"

"So throw it away," Jack shrugged nonchalantly.

"Do you realize how much this cost?" She almost shrieked the words as she advanced on him angrily.

"Not my fault you're such a naughty slut you ruined your own dress," Jack smirked as she recoiled from his words. He had expected this scene and truthfully had looked forward to it.

"The hell it isn't! You owe me a new dress, you ass!" her voice was high and loud as she battled herself and her attraction to this man.

"I don't think you heard me," Jack said in an ominously low voice moving close to her and looking down into her face making her feel his larger looming presence. He pulled her to him and unzipped the back of her dress.

With her face pressed against his chest, Lilly closed her eyes and inhaled the scent of him. The soft silk caressed her cheek and she found herself matching his breathing. He turned her then to face the floor to ceiling mirror that hid the built in closet and she watched as he slowly eased the dress from her shoulders. It fell into a pool around her feet. Jack pressed himself against her back and nuzzled his cheek against her as his hand glided over her soft curves.

His hands ran down over her hips and he flicked the elastic of the thong panties, "I thought we had already gotten rid of these," he murmured hotly in her ear. His hands pulled at the lace and thin elastic until the side ripped and let them fall to the floor with her ruined dress. Jack brought his hands back up and with practiced skill dropped her bra to the floor with the other clothes and pulled her back against him once more letting her feel his own arousal at the sight of her naked body in the mirror before them.

Lilly watched mesmerized as his hands caressed her body, as if watching and feeling were one in the same. He pinched at her nipples pulling her breasts up and out from her body making her whimper in pain and pleasure for him before he released them enjoying the sight of the firm flesh bouncing back into shape. His hands stroked down her arms pulling them behind her the wedge between their bodies against his cock as he lowered his head once more to bite at her shoulder and begin exploring her gorgeous body again.

A hand dipped between her legs and he pushed at her thighs making her widen her stance for him. With one large hand sending tingles of painful pleasure into her breasts the other began stroking her to climax. His thumb resting on her clit as his fingers once again sought out the entrance to her hot wet cunt. She would be horrified to hear him say that word out loud but for such a slut it was the only word to describe the hole that hungered so much for his rough demanding touch.

"You're such a fucking slut, it's unbelievable. This little cunt of yours is insatiable isn't it?" he tried the words out on her and was satisfied when she froze in his arms. He slapped at her swinging tits and growled, "Don't pretend you're shocked, you know you love it, don't you slut?"

Lilly's head spun with the sensations that rolled through her body the need she felt to cum building even higher at his degrading, humiliating words but she couldn't deny it as her body trembled with desire and need.

Slapping at her tits again Jack growled, "You need to start answering my questions or you won't like the alternative. His fingers stopped moving within her as he swatted at her tits a few more times. Her hips humped at his hand seeking sensation and failing until she finally bent to his will.

"Yes! I love it, I need it, please, Jack," she whimpered piteously. His hand began to move again and Lilly rocked her hips urging him to give her more until she arched back against him howling out her orgasm as she stared at the girl in the mirror who displayed so much pleasure at being used by the well-dressed man behind her.

A single word drifted into Lilly's mind, ravished. That's what was happening to her. That's what Jack was doing. That's what happened to the women in the silly romance novels her sister enjoyed reading. Rather than describe the sex, the book would substitute a single word for what happened to the female lead; she was ravished. Lilly supposed the word was used so faint-hearted housewives could substitute their own meaning. What Jack was doing fit Lilly's fevered imagination. She recognized what was happening without recognition ruining a single moment of the pleasure of it. Jack was taking her. He was bending her to his will. Yes, pleasure awaited her, but it would be on his terms unless she acted.

Lilly spun inside his arms determined to wrestle some control from him. She cupped his bulging manhood beneath her tiny hand. "I want this," she cooed before hooking her arm around his neck and pulling his face to hers. It was their first kiss, the first of many yet to come and Jack had not given it to her. Lilly had taken it. Lilly had insisted on kissing the same way her tiny hand insisted on feeling his prick. Any remote doubts he had about what Lilly wanted vanished as she bit his bottom lip, her teeth pulling it away from his mouth before she kissed away the tiny gesture with her hungry mouth. He recognized the same eagerness she had shown when he had offered his cock to her mouth. She wanted this as much as he needed it. He kept his eyes open as they kissed and admired her petite frame pressed against his body. He buried his fingers in the supple flesh of her buttocks, kneading the firm flesh of her pert, bare ass for a moment longer before putting her back in her place.

He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her face away from his. He held her away from him and gazed deeply into the wet pools of her blue eyes. "Tell me you're a slut," he snarled.

Her eyes worked over his face as if she was thinking about denying him. "Am I slut," she said at last. Her hand squeezed his hard cock as if adding an exclamation point to her words.

"Tell me you're a cunt," he demanded, spitting out the edgy word with glee. He watched her blink.

"I-I can't," Lilly gasped. Slut was bad enough. Like most girls, she had been raised to be a good girl, protect her reputation and be a lady, whatever the fuck that meant. She had enjoyed a privileged upbringing which had included riding lessons, ballet for movement and fine schools. She had prospered in a man's world through a combination of toughness and old school, ladylike charm. Jack had broken through her façade to the hungry, sex kitten within, but there was a limit, wasn't there? He smacked her right ass cheek. It stung, but not enough for her to utter that word.

"You're not very good at this, are you?" he asked. He gave her left cheek a swat before pulling her hand away from his cock. His large hand felt as if wrapped around her tiny wrist several times. He pulled her to the bed where he sat and once more pulled her across his lap. "Say it," he commanded. When she didn't, his hand spanked her bare, upturned ass. He left his hand on her body, rubbing where his hand left its mark as if rubbing away the sharp pain. He gave her another chance to speak. She didn't.

Amber-Marie had taught Jack the difference between hurting someone and teasing them. A good spanking warms and delights," she had instructed him as she knelt on all fours with her butt in the air and inviting him to give it a try by spanking her. Sharp and upright, she had informed him. Alternate cheeks and remember the idea is to sting and tease, not to inflict real pain. As he rubbed away the sting of his swats, Jack dipped his fingers between Lilly's finely shaped thighs. He intimately cradled and caressed her sex. When she was excited enough, she would say anything he wanted her to say.

Jack turned Lilly's head so she could see how she looked in the mirror. She saw her feet dangling as she squirmed after each swat. She could see the rosy pink color rising on her ass cheeks. She fought against moaning when his fingers touched her pussy with the familiarity of a lover who always had the privilege instead of the clumsy, unsure hesitancy of a first time lover. She had worked with this man for three years and felt as if she was only now learning who he was.

"Tell me you're a cunt," he demanded once more. Lilly felt her resolve slipping away as his fingers danced between her legs. He was fingering her cunt, driving a fat finger in and out of her in a way that made her long for something more substantial. The irony that she could think the word cunt without saying it wasn't lost on her. She was a cunt or, more correctly, she was ready to be HIS cunt. She was ready to be his cunt, his slut and anything else he wanted her to be. She bit her lip, ready refuse and make him demand the word once more when he changed the rules. Jack moved his dew coated finger between her ass cheeks. He pressed his finger against the rosebud of her asshole until he was two knuckles inside her most intimate opening. Their eyes met in the mirror and above his smirk she saw the menacing look in his eyes.

"I'm a cunt!" she cried out.

"Louder," he whispered, his quiet voice in stark contrast to hers.

"I'm a cunt!" she immediately screamed as he rotated his finger inside her backside, inside the opening that was most definitely NOT her cunt.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,536 Followers