The Upper Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,526 Followers

"Again," he demanded in that same quiet tone.

"I'M A CUNT!" she called out loud enough that the desk clerk may have heard.

"Much better," Jack smiled. He swatted her ass once more before using his amazing upper body strength to pull her off his lap. He positioned her next to him on the bed before standing. He began working the buttons of his silk shirt, exposing the muscular slab of his broad chest. Unlike like their boss, Gregory Jones, Jack's tanned color was all natural and it didn't end when he unfastened his pants. He left her sitting and staring as he carefully folded his pants and draped them across the dressing chair in the corner. She watched him walking around the room so absolutely comfortable in his own skin and unconcerned about flaunting his hard-on. She admired his powerful thighs and muscular ass as much as his broad shoulders and well-defined arms. His lack of tan lines surprised her. Was Jack vain enough to use a tanning bed?

He stood in front of her. "I want this," she said, emboldened by her lust. She cupped his balls, drew him closer and nuzzled her face against his groin. She deeply inhaled his manly scent and felt her passion rising as her self-control faded. She would give herself to this man in any way he wanted. She laid her tongue flatly against the base of his cock, where cock became balls. She lapped upwards until her mouth found his smooth, mushroomed head. She took him inside her mouth as her hands wrapped around him. She grabbed his tight ass and pulled him closer still. She wanted all of him. Jack's hand moved to the back of her head. He rocked back and forth, once more forcing her to take him deeper than any other man. She opened her throat and swallowed around him as she lost track of what was happening. Was she giving him a blowjob or was he taking one from her? Did it matter?

"Suck it, cunt," he said in a deep groan. He bent and swatted at her swaying tits. Lilly thrilled as he did. He roughly kneaded her full tits. His fingers found her stiff nipples and squeezed them cruelly. She quivered at Jack's ability to find the sweet spot between pleasure and pain. What he did stung and excited her. Using both hands, he grabbed both of her nipples, once again pulling her nipples up and away from her body. He pressed close and his cock was deeply inside her throat as he held her against him and asked, "Ready to fuck yet, slut?"

Jack didn't push her away. Instead, he took a step backwards while releasing her tits. But, in a surreal way, it felt to Lilly as if she had been pushed backwards as he left her mouth and she lost her grip on his ass. "Show me that slut ass," he said as matter-of-factly as he might request a pen from her hand. Once again, his incongruent tone failed to match his request and it put Lilly in her place.

However, she was not without her wiles and old habits die hard. She turned and crawled slowly on the bed, watching over her shoulder as she wiggled her pert, tiny ass at him. "Is this how you want me, Jack?" she asked, hoping to take him down a notch with her willingness. "Do you like seeing me like this? Is this how I look when you fantasize about me?" He blinked hard as if he couldn't believe what he was seeing and hearing. His hard cock throbbed answers to her questions. Lilly pressed her advantage. "Come on, Jack. Show me how a real man fucks a slut."

Jack told her she was facing the wrong way as he moved to the side of the bed. Lilly kept up her graceful, catlike moves as she turned to face the mirror across from the foot of the bed. Jack moved to the bed, kneeling behind her. She looked at their reflections, keeping her eyes on him and ignoring the reflection of the eager slut kneeling on all fours. He stroked his large, straining cock. "Is this what you want?" he asked her mirror image as he slapped her ass with his prick.

"Is this what YOU want, Jack?" Lilly asked, lying on her chest. She slipped a hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy. She was so wet and slippery. Her fingers slipped easily across her bare flesh. She felt as wanton as any heroine in Olivia's romance novels. She fingered her cunt with her two middle fingers and caught how Jack's eyes flickered down to watch. Being on the bottom didn't mean she was submissive. She knew how to work a man, even one like Jack. In her experience, raw sexuality always intimidated men. If he wanted to bring out her inner slut, she would show him a slut.

"Finger your arse," he said in a hoarse whisper. She found it interesting that he would use the British word for ass. Did that somehow make it nastier to him? It didn't matter. She slipped a finger inside her ass. That wasn't a new sensation for Lilly. Her arse was no more a virgin than the rest of her body. "Can you use two fingers?" he asked, losing his tough guy demeanor.

"Like this?" she asked, slipping a second finger inside her ass. Her fingers felt good and she enjoyed teasing him. Perhaps Jack wasn't quite the unbreakable stallion she had thought? That would be too bad. He had offered such promise up to this moment. Still, he was fun and they had gone too far for her not to enjoy the ride. He had done better than any other man at coming close to her unspeakable core. He pressed forward and raked his cockhead against her pussy.

"Does that feel good, slut?" he asked with the demanding growl returning to his voice.

"Yes," Lilly admitted.

"Do you like fingering your ass for me, slut?" he demanded, dropping the funny use of "arse."

"Yes," she said. It was still fun repeating his nastiness as his delicious cock rubbed her slit. She hoped he would fuck her cunt soon. She briefly considered guiding him inside her cunt and resisted. He had done well so far. She would allow him to feel in control. She would continue giving herself to him.

Jack saw how the look in Lilly's eyes had changed ever so slightly. He attributed much of his success to reading the tiny tells everyone has. He was as devastating at the poker table as he could be in client negotiations. It was a gift he never revealed. He felt her heat even as he read the tiny change in her demeanor. She was acting, dutifully repeating his words like a good girl pretending to be bad. He already knew she was a good girl and that wasn't who he wanted. He was unconcerned. Once again she had underestimated him.

He brushed her hand away from her ass. "On all fours," he demanded, watching as she planted her hands beneath herself and rose back into a doggie-style position. He swatted above her upturned ass before grabbing each round globe in his hands and kneading her firm flesh. He allowed his hard cock to flip upwards against his stomach, pressed forward and sandwiched his prick between her ass cheeks as if it had been nothing more than a happy accident. He rocked against her, smearing her natural lubricant across her backside. "Does this feel good, cunt?" he asked. He liked how she reacted to the word "cunt." He could see that word pleased her as much as being called a naughty slut. She again gave him a rote sounding, affirmative reply. He smiled. He had teased her enough. He had lulled her into a false sense of security. As if to confirm her compliance, he felt her pushing backwards against him, as if she was the one in control.

Jack pulled Lilly's ass cheeks apart, opening her nether hole to him and expertly positioned his slick cockhead against her puckered opening. "Do you remember what I told you about how I would fuck you?" he asked and pressed his way inside of her as he watched her expression change again.

Lilly's eyes went wide with surprised panic as her mind flashed back earlier in their drive, back when their mandated journey had begun spinning out of control. She recalled sharing her birth control method and his response. She felt her backside opening to his intrusion, welcoming him inside her ass as he had said he would do and as she never really expected. "Oh my God!" she screamed in surprise as he took her ass and her compliant, complacent feeling vanished in wanton need. Jack didn't hurt her as he filled her ass, however, he did fill her. He pressed until his hips met her upturned ass and she felt as if she might burst from the length and girth of his hard cock.

His hands had moved to her hips, guiding her onto him and holding her in place before moving. One hand tangled fingers inside her golden blonde hair and pulled, keeping her against him. He leaned over her body as his other hand slipped up her stomach to the swell of her tits. He grabbed a nipple, pinching, twisting and pulling in ways that sent electric thrills surging through her body. His breath was hot against her neck as she felt his sharp, staccato words making his demands, "Tell me what you are!"

"I'm your slut," she gasped, fighting against the orgasm building inside her belly.

"Tell me," he growled, pulling harder on her hair and tit.

"Slut," she repeated, losing control as she felt his cock throbbing so deeply inside her ass. So full. So deep!

"Tell me!" he bellowed.

"Cunt!" she screamed even louder than he. "I'm you're fucking cunt slut!!!"

"Then make yourself cum," he said, releasing his grip on her body. He knelt, hands on his waist and remained rock solid still. When she didn't move fast enough, he slapped her ass and Lilly was startled into movement. She pulled away from his hips several inches before pressing back against him, impaling herself on his hard cock. "Again," he said, slapping her ass once more before returning his hand to his hip. "And watch yourself!"

She raised her eyes to the mirror again and didn't recognize the wanton slut of a cunt gazing back at her with fiery eyes. She bounced her ass off his hips again and again and watched this beautiful woman reflected back to her having an orgasm deeper and fuller than any she had ever experienced. She felt her asshole clenching down and around Jack's prick buried inside her ass and felt her spirit soar to heights that would make an astronaut's head spin as she touched the sky of planets too distant for a man or woman to ever imagine.

"Now it's my turn," Jack roared taking over for her loss of control. With his hands back on her hips, he drove deeply in and out of her ass in his quest for his orgasm and kept Lilly firmly in her place as he did it. "Fucking cunt sluts deserve it up the ass," he angrily announced. "Cunt sluts love it up the ass! Beg for it!"

Lilly could barely speak. "My ass, Jack," she whimpered in pure ecstasy. "My slut ass. Fuck me. Make me your cunt." Those last words didn't quite feel right her. "I AM YOUR CUNT!" she yelled, surprised at finding the breath to manage the words so loudly. "Your cunt!" she cried again. "I am your fucking cunt!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Jack yelled back and she felt it. She felt when he lost control and discovered his orgasm. She felt his cock throbbing deep inside her bowels, filling her nether hole with his hot spunk. He saw the surprised, gleeful expression on his face as he cheered the arrival of his release as if he, too, had discovered something he had never expected to find.

Jack marveled at the shamelessness of this woman in front of him. He knew he had completely broken her down and yet, she had taken it. Lilly had, in turn, unleashed the inner beast he had kept from all others. He had given her all he dared give anyone and more. She accepted it and begged for more. He came deep and hard inside her ass, filling her with his orgasm and thrilling with every fulfilling spasm. He wrapped his arms around her as his strength gave out. He followed her to the bed, laying on top of her with his cock still buried deeply inside. "My God, you're a fucking nasty slut," he groaned in her ear.

"A real cunt," Lilly agreed turn her face to his and as they kissed over her shoulder she bucked backwards against him, still enjoying the feel of his cock inside her ass. They remained in a heap for a long time as they caught their breath. Jack rolled over, pulling himself from her.

He patted her ass and Lilly took that as permission for her to visit the bathroom to clean-up. When she returned to the bed, Jack traded places. He left the bathroom door open as he washed his cock in the sink. Lilly stared at his backside, enjoying the view of his muscles and full-bodied tan as she reflected on what had happened. Her mouth had tasted his cock before her lips had known his. Her ass had known the sting of his open palm before the rest of her body had felt his ravaging caress. And now, her ass knew the thrill of his prick long before her cunt. Her inner slut hoped that was about to change.

As Jack returned to the bed, his eyes grazed over her nakedness. Who would have thought that beneath that hard ass professional exterior was such an amazing slut? He felt his cock almost jump at the prospect of taking her again. Now that he had broken her, cut through all that tough girl bravado he was no longer in such a rush and decided to fully explore this new facet of the woman he had competed against for the last year.

He crawled onto the bed beside her and lowered his head to nuzzle at her neck as she wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders pulling his even closer. This time they made love, their voices rose in whimpers, moans and pain laced cries as their bodies melded and moved as if in a slow delicious dance. There was none of the urgency and power play that had been such a big part of their initial coupling. Rather they both gave and received and while Lilly was able to express her wants and desires, Jack gave up none of the advantage he had won over her.

Lilly came time and time again as Jack played her body like a well-tuned instrument, her cunt finally feeling the exquisite pleasure of his cock. She, in-turn gave him one of the best fucks he had experienced in a very long time and hours later they slept wrapped in each other's arms, satiated and happy.

* * * * *

Lilly woke first feeling Jacks arms still holding her tightly to his body. Smiling she let her hand travel over his hard chest and beautifully sculptured abs. Wow she thought, he looked good in his expensive suits but she hadn't imagined he would look this good without them. As her eyes travelled over him she caught a glimpse of the time on his gold watch and cried out in alarm.

"Fuck!" Lilly tried disengaging herself from his arms.

"Yes, please," Jack murmured and pulled her closer.

"It's late, you ass, let me go. We have to get moving!" Lilly knew that she was too slight in comparison to Jack's broad physique to win this battle physically but she squirmed against his arms and beat against his strong chest regardless. They hadn't yet made it as far as Albuquerque, New Mexico. The convention in Oklahoma City started tomorrow morning. If they were late, when would they have time to set-up their booth?

"Relax," Jack said until he glanced at the big, gold watch on his wrist. "Fuck," he amended, climbing out of bed.

Groaning, Jack let her go and in a mad rush they showered, changed and got back on the road. Taking turns in the bathroom, loading the car and settling with the front desk left little time for chat. They exchanged happy smiles and stayed out of each other's way. It felt like orchestrated madness and Lilly didn't relax until she was back in the soft leather of the seat of the big, luxury rental car. Jack had assured her they would make Oklahoma City by nightfall. She looked over at the now impeccably dressed business man that was Jack. They had been forced into becoming a team and wow what a team they had made. A smile crept over Lilly's face as she thought about everything that had occurred last night. It felt surreal.

Breakfast was coffee in the car as they drove into the sun. Lilly knew she should check her phone for emails and start lining up her contacts for the next convention. She got as far as pulling out her phone and staring at its screen though the words felt as meaningless as Egyptian hieroglyphs. She kept the charade of working as her mind stay focused on how life had changed.

She had promised herself she would never get involved with anyone at the office. Until yesterday, that had been an easy promise to keep. Lilly only respected two of her co-workers. First was Gregory Jones, their vain, orange skinned leader with bleached teeth who had left a prized, corner office empty for three months as motivation. Lilly could appreciate the genius behind Gregory's ploy. She even respected how Gregory had teamed her up with Jack, her primary competitor. And she respected Jack. In an office full of testosterone, Jack had never looked down on her because of her gender. He had respected her for what she was: his competition.

Jack respected the silence of the drive as he pushed the speed limit to make up for lost time. He felt good. Better than he could ever remember. Last night had been magical for him and he stole a few sideways glances at the amazing woman staring at her phone. He respected Lilly's work ethic. She was a hard negotiator and generated results. He respected how she stood up to the bullshit in an office full of men without ever losing her presence as a woman. Even more he respected how their morning had gone. They had worked as a team getting out of the motel and back on the road instead of wasting time over-analyzing last night. Once they were in the car Lilly had picked up her phone and went right back to business. Damn, he respected her work ethic.

Lilly kept her eyes on her phone as she scrolled past emails she would need to re-read. There was a reply from Olivia, complete with mentioning a man for Lilly to meet next time she was in town. She released a small sigh. Olivia didn't understand her. No one did except. . . She lowered her phone to her lap and stared out her window as it struck her then that she wasn't sure what this was. A one night stand they would both live to regret, especially her? She considered asking him but didn't want to be seen as one of those desperate women who needed to qualify everything with a label. Friends with benefits maybe, if they had have been proper friends rather than rivals to begin with. Omg, she thought in self-recrimination, What have I done? The smile slipped off her face and she stared out the window at the barren landscape rushing past the car.

Jack had a reputation for being able to read people. He had heard it so many times that he had stopped denying it. Sometimes it's easier accepting a label than fighting it, but Jack knew he wasn't a Svengali or mind reader. His real gift was saying the right thing at the right time without knowing he was going to do it. Unlike Lilly, he didn't have the patience for bullshit. That stray thought brought his musing to halt as he considered again the remarkable woman staring at the lack of scenery. He admired how the morning sun caught her blonde hair and made it glow as if she was the one with magical powers. How many times had she put up with men who would rather stare at her tits than notice her eyes? Never once had he seen her wince when some asshole of a man would say something misogynistic within ear shot of her. Lilly was so strong in so many ways.

Lilly chewed on her bottom lip as she stared out the window. How had she allowed Jack to push past her defenses? Yes, he was attractive, ridiculously so, but Lilly had her pick of attractive men. Could she blame the heady rush of knowing she was leading in sales as they left Vegas as an excuse for letting down her guard? Should she blame the isolation of the dark, desert road? No, neither felt right. It had been Jack and his damn ability to push her buttons. From how he had teased about peeing on the side of the road, to his infernal questions, Jack had played her. Then she remembered stroking his neck, his chest and putting her hand on his thigh. What had she been thinking? Who was truly guilty of playing games?

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,526 Followers