The Urban Explorer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tarred
tarred
90 Followers

Sam and Max slumped to the floor, exhausted. "Well, I had better leave you there." Sharon sneered. "You can see the photos and video online, I am sure you will enjoy the exposure!"

***

Hours passed, firstly just to allow the women to recover enough strength to move by which time the tar had set solid. Sharon had thoughtfully left solvent, swarfega and ominously a set of hair clippers. It was soon obvious when they tried to rescue their hair that clipping was the only option before the tar took the effect of an all over waxing. It was two somewhat multicoloured, naked and bald women who staggered from the factory.

Of course, Sam and Max's cars were missing, it would have been too much to have them there, this would mean an naked humiliation trying to get home. All that was left was a note.

Girls

Don't think you can ever beat me So you have got what you deserved.

Sharon

PS: Hope this was not too much for you Sam, it was what you asked for. Love xxx

Max snarled. "What you asked for?"

Sam giggled. "She's joking..."

"She doesn't joke..." Max sighed. "Tell me..."

"Okay..." Sam sighed. "I am into messy play, it's called WAM. I wanted to try something really extreme, I don't think she would do it to you too. I am so sorry."

"Messy eh? Max smiled. Okay, well in for a penny in for a pound."

"What do you mean?"

"You want messy?" Max took her hand. "Well my little wammer We have two days and two nights, let's see just how messy we can get you."

Sam shuddered, she didn't know if this would be a nightmare or her dream come true, but one thing was for sure, it was going to be fun finding out.

Part 2 - Messing Little Miss Sam

Max dragged Sam back into the factory. So tell me, you enjoy getting messy? For Sam it was like a dam breaking, she told Max everything, from her early childhood where she would always be the one who spilt the finger paints to the young adult who rode horses and would happily wade through mud to fetch in the horses and was often the butt of messy pranks because she was 'such a good sport' and never complained. It was as she became an older teenager that she realised that she had a serious fetish and would take every opportunity to get messy, often alone with some eggs or shaving foam in her university halls but that just didn't scratch the itch to become really messy, to be destroyed and humiliated. Max listened carefully, smiling as Sam explained how various partners had shunned her or just thought she was mad to want to get messy.

"So now you can understand a bit more. I am sorry that you got messy too."

Max smiled. "Look, it was pretty fun, and." She paused. "Actually pretty hot. Okay, I didn't know this was a fetish and I don't know if this really something for me. But..." She smiled. "The idea of messing up and humiliating someone is pretty exciting. So if you are game Max laughed as Sam leapt at her, hugging her and profusely thanking her. I just don't know what the hell I can do to you to get you messier than we have done already But, I am sure we will find a way!"

***

Walking through the factory they found more paint and gooey mess, Sam was like a kid in a sweetie shop, bouncing on her heels and pleading to be messed up with everything they saw. Eventually Max sent her away for one hour, needing to do some preparation. She also told her to get changed, throwing her a pair of cycling shorts and crop top.

The minutes dragged until eventually the PA crackled into life calling Sam back to the centre of the factory. As she entered the previously empty area she saw piles of huge oil drums, hoses and pipes and a forklift truck which was supporting a huge plastic container. "Oh you decided to join me? Max laughed. We are going to play a few games. I hope you enjoy them."

Max roughly grabbed Sam and sat her down on an office chair in the middle of the space, taking a roll of duct tape she quickly wrapped her up so that she was held firmly. Sam squirmed in anticipation. "Now, this is a game to see if you get messy and then what you get messed with. get the question right you get the mess. Ok?" Sam nodded. "Max walked to the first oil drum and removed the lid, she dipped a bucket in and brought it out dripping with orange paint. Oh what a lovely colour. Orange emulsion She placed the bucket in front of Sam. Okay. What is the name of the German national airline?"

"What? Oh, Lufthansa." Sam laughed.

"Well done Time for a pedicure." Max took a brush and gently painted Sam's toenails with the orange paint. Are you ticklish Sam? Shall we find out? Sam gently ran the brush along the bottom of her feet, Sam started to laugh and soon was screaming with laughter as Max tormented her feet.

"Stop! I'll wet myself!"

"Really?" Max smiled. "Here" Taking out a two litre bottle of water Max removed the cap and forced the bottle into Sam's mouth. She gulped, spraying water down her top but ended up drinking most of the water.

"What are you doing!"

"Well, ticklish Sam, I am making sure you have a nice full bladder for later!" Max picked up Sam's feet and plopped them into the bucket of paint. Sam looked down, seeing her feet sink into the thick paint, her ankles ending in an orange puddle in the bucket.

Max took a hose and dropped it into the drum, a pump started and it hungrily sucked the remaining orange paint up leaving an empty barrel. Sam was puzzled. Okay, question two What colour do you get when you mix red and white?

"Pink!" Sam laughed.

"Well, yes it is." Max took a bucket of red paint and slowly painted Sam's legs with the thick gloop, paying particular attention to her inner thighs which she caressed with the brush using long, lingering strokes. Sam gasped, her breathing deepening. "You like that then?" Max laughed. Now some white Max started to coat the red with thick white paint leaving streaks of pink up her legs, until Sam's pins were thickly coated. Max poured the remaining paint into one bucket and dropped the pump hose into it, the paint gurgled away.

"Right question three. And this is for a nice shampoo for you. What is James Bond's number?"

"Eh? Oh I get it. Double oh seven!"

"Correct!" Max pulled on a pair of rubber gloves and wheeled Sam towards an open barrel, she leaned her head back into a thick, partially dried drum of yellow gloss paint. Max lovingly worked the paint into what remained of Sam's hair after the tar. It coated every strand as she massaged it in. Sam could feel the massive increase in weight as more paint was added, Soon Max smoothed her short hair to her head, before dropping the pump hose into the barrel. "Oh you look good. But your tummy is very clean..." Max held up a bucket of red eggshell paint. "Okay, who directed the film The Piano?"

"What? How the fuck would I know that?"

"Sorry No paint for you." Max sucked the paint away with the hose. "Sorry, it would have looked great to." She paused. "I'll make the next one easy. What is the capital of England?"

"Oh easy London!"

"Correct." Max grabbed a wide tub. You need more support for those heavy tits of yours. She plunged her hand into the tub and brought out a thick white paste. "Rapid set plaster." Max worked quickly smoothing the thick paste over Sam's breasts, she paid particular attention to her hardened nipples, swirling the paste round, causing gasps of pleasure from Sam. "Oh enjoy it while you can, when that sets you will not feel a thing!" Soon Max had sculpted huge tit's onto Sam's chest. Right, next question. "How many litres of paint will your shorts hold?"

"What?" Sam shook her head.

"Well." Max took a bucket. "Hold the waistband open." She filled the bucket with green gloss and started to fill Sam's shorts, the paint seeped from her legs and through the fabric, but the lycra held a good amount. Max smiled and filled the bucket with red paint, the liquid overran her shorts as Max pulled them tight to her body. "Let's try the back." She poured a bucket of blue paint across Sam's sculpted arse cheeks, the paint pooled on the chair. Sam was in a world of her own as the paint merged with her juices. The paint filling every crevice. Max rubbed her through the fabric. "Oh are we enjoying that?" She laughed. "But you didn't get the answer right, you almost don't deserve your last treat." Sam pouted. "Come on. I will let you have it!"

Max wheeled the chair beneath the forklift holding the vat. It was clear now that the remains of each mess had been pumped into the vat and was waiting to be poured onto Sam as she sat beneath the oversized tap. The clear vat had layers of paint and plaster, orange, red, white and some additional clear layers of goo which Max had added to bulk out the mixture.

"Any last words before your mess?" Max grabbed the rope attached to the tap. Sam replied by sticking her tongue out. "Cheeky!"

Max pulled the rope and Sam was hit by the first of a selection of paints, her hair and upper body deluged in the thick coloured paint, first orange and then a mix of other colours which spread across her chest and dribbled down her legs. The flow lasted for over a minute before Sam was left once again as a multicoloured statue. From the huffing and struggling it was clear that she was enjoying the experience and with a last gasp slumped in her bindings as she came.

"Oh God!" Sam gasped. "This is amazing."

"Oh I hope you still think so when you get your next treat." Max smiled and evil smile.

***

Part 3 - Poker Face

In a perfect world Max would have treated Sam to a long lingering bubble bath to wash away the worst of the paint and mess to get her ready for the next session, however, in an abandoned factory Sam had to make do with a blast with a pressure washer with frigid water. Max ignored her protests and swearing as she stripped away layers of paint leaving her reddened but almost clean.

It had been some hours since she had been left slumped in the paint, the factory lights were now on and it was dark outside. Max eventually sliced through the tape and released Sam. She stood up, flexing her aching muscles and stretching.

"Oh I am all clean again" She whined.

"Not for long." Max smiled. "Step this way."

The next area of the factory had a series of tanks and vats, in the centre of the area was a table and two chairs. Max ushered Sam to sit down. Let's play a little game. I will deal hands of cards, the highest rated hand wins the player the chance to give a nice messy treat to the loser.

"Oooh" Sam smiled. "So I get a chance to get you messy too!"

"Well, it was getting a bit one-sided. Can't have you having all the fun." Max smiled. "However I do have to warn you, while you were tied up I may have been working to prepare."

Both women sat facing each other at the table, Max shuffled and spread the cards before dealing five cards to each person. Sam picked up her cards.

Max smiled, she had a good hand and was sure she was about to stay clean. Look let's make this interesting, "How many messy items would you like to bet?"

"What do you mean?"

"How confident are you? One messy thing, two, three." Max winked.

Sam smiled slyly. "Well, I would want ten every time! But, let's be sensible, two messes."

"Okay Well I will go three."

"Oh, confident are we!"

Max nodded. "You ready to lose?"

"Oh that is fighting talk! I'll raise my bet, five messes."

"Okay I will go with that Show your cards."

Sam placed her cards down, Two pairs.

Max laughed. "Four of a kind."

"Oh you bitch." Sam laughed.

"Come with me." walked Sam towards the wall, she quickly clipped her wrists into cable tie loops hanging from the wall so that she was trapped with her hands above her head. She took out a bucket of white paint and a wide brush. She started to slowly paint her body, starting from her feet again before coating her legs and arms. Soon she was caressing Sam's crotch with the brush, the bristles tantalising her through her stained lycra shorts. She fluttered the brush across her pussy before assaulting her nipples. Sam's breathing became deeper as Max continued to use the soft bristles against her. "One!"

"One? Oh fuck!" Sam realised she had four more messes to come as Max quickly flung a bucket of red, green, yellow and blue paint across her body in quick succession. Soon she was a dripping rainbow as Max cut her free. She blinked as she wiped her eyes and mouth.

The next round was difficult as Sam slithered with the cards, but smiled as she saw she had a flush. "I'll go five again."

"Oh you enjoyed that then did you!"

"No want to see you mullered bitch!" She laughed. Max placed her straight flush on the table in front of Sam. "What the fuck!"

"Oh dear, sore loser!" Max walked Sam across to a bench and laid her down. "Five more messes eh!" Sam smiled. Max pulled on gloves and took out a bucket of part dried paint, it was thick like toothpaste as Max started to massage it into Sam's body. She swirled her hands over her body, concentrating on her most sensitive places before taking a handful and pulling open her shorts, she started to caress her moist pussy before tantalising her clit. Sam gasped as the paste encased her clit as Max flicked and rubbed, she slid fingers into her waiting slit feeling her muscles embrace her. Max quickened her assault on both pussy and clit until Sam cried out and slumped back on the bench spent.

Sam eventually slithered from the bench and returned to her chair, Max was sitting smiling opposite her. "Oh wow Thank you." She winked. "But I still want to see you messy."

Max smiled, helping Sam lay out her cards, it was a pretty low hand matched by Max's full house. There was a moment of silence before the penny dropped. "You cheated!" Sam cried out!

"Yes" Max smiled. "I never said I would play fair. But you have rumbled me!"

Sam smiled. "Yes I have. Come here Max took Sam's hand and allowed herself to be walked to the wide bench." She lay down in the mess left by Sam. Oh you naughty thing. Sam leaned down and tentatively kissed her, Max hungrily reciprocated. Sam smiled and grabbed buckets of paint soon covering Max in a variety of coloured mess. The bench was running with colour. That just needs stirring. Sam hopped up onto the bench straddling Max with her messy body. She leaned down and started to rub the paint into every crevice of Max's body, her hand slipped into Max's sodden shorts while her tongue slid into her waiting mouth. Soon both women were writhing and bucking Max came as Sam finger fucked her pussy and they both slumped down together.

It was a good half an hour later when the women started to part, the paint stringing between them holding them in a close embrace until they struggled apart. "Now, you are a cheater" Sam smiled. "Cheats need punishment." Sam led Max towards a vat filled with white paste which was being slowly mixed by a giant mixer blade. Sam hit the stop button and the surface of the paste became a smooth surface. She pushed Max towards the edge before shoving her. Max landed on the surface of the paste and slowly sunk disappearing beneath the white mass. Not wanting her to drown Sam grabbed her wrist and, with some effort pulled her towards the edge of the vat. Max grabbed the side and struggled under the weight to get back to the factory floor. Soon, she was standing as a white blob before Sam. Sam cleared her mouth and eyes.

Max tried to move but found that she was struggling, suddenly she realised what the paste was. "Rapid set..."The last word was lost as the plaster had set hard and she was left totally trapped. It was then she realised that Sam had cleared one more area of her body as she felt an intruder at her trapped pussy, she gasped as Sam worked her fingers into her pussy. Max was unable to resist as Sam ran her lubricated fingers across her clit and into her sex.

"Now, how many times should I make you cum before I let you free? Well I had to have ten messes so perhaps that is a good start!" Sam giggled.

tarred
tarred
90 Followers
12