The Urge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time I got to my room and unpacked it was almost eleven, New York time. That was ten, Chicago time. Before I did anything I had to call home and let my hubby know I got there safe and sound. He picked up on the second ring.

"Hello, gorgeous."

It took me a little by surprise. "Ah, expecting a call from your girlfriend?"

"No, expecting a call from my vagabond wife," he chuckled.

"How did you know it was me?"

"Who else would be calling at this hour? Actually I've been expecting your call for the last half hour. Everything go okay?"

"Yeah, no problems, it just took a while to get here from the airport. I must be getting jetlag already, I'm kind of tired."

"Okay, honey, I won't keep you. Get some sleep."

He was so sweet. We said our goodbyes and exchanged, "I love you's." As I hung up the receiver I yawned. I couldn't believe it, I really was tired. Damn it, I was going to head down to the bar and see if Stoney was there but I was fading fast.

It must have been all that love making with Nelson. I guess neither of us got a lot of sleep for the past two nights. What to do? I certainly didn't want to fall asleep while fucking the sexiest man alive.

While contemplating my options I yawned again. That's it, I told myself, I've waited this long, I'll just have to wait one more night. I unpacked my clothes and hung them up then took a hot shower. I chuckled to myself thinking I should be taking a cold one.

As tired as I was, I wasn't even going to think about sleep until I got myself off a couple times. I closed my eyes and pictured Stoney's chiseled features staring down at me as I pulled my knees up for better access to my moist slit. My hips subtly rose to meet the finger, knocking on my magic opening. Was it mine—or was it his? It was hard to tell anymore.

Reality swirled in my head and vaporized into fantasy. Quicker and quicker he pounded into me. "Ohhhh," I moaned, my back arched and my toes curled as the first orgasm washed over me. No, no don't stop, I told myself.

Faster, harder, harder, faster..."yes, yes, yes," I screamed. "Oh, Stoney, make me come again." And come again I did—twice before collapsing in a pool of sweat.

OH, God, I asked myself while trying to catch my breath, if it's that exciting to just think about it I can't even imagine how great the real thing will be.

Poor Nelson didn't even cross my mind that night. My dreams were conquered by an invading force of want and lust...a force named Stoney.

The next morning I wandered down to the hotel's coffee shop for breakfast. One of the guys at work who previously stayed there told me they had the best eggs benedict in the world.

I was being approached by the hostess when I saw an arm raised up from a back table.

"Good morning, ma'am; one?" she asked with a friendly smile and strong New York accent.

"Ah, actually I see a friend back there," I said, pointing at the lonely arm, now waving around. "Is it okay if I sit with him?"

"Of course," she replied as I followed her to the man of my dreams. I don't think Stoney even saw the way the pretty, young lady flirted with him. She may have been seating me but she never took her eyes off of him. He probably gets so much of that he doesn't even notice anymore, I figured.

"I see you made it," he said, flashing his pearly white smile.

"Oh yeah; in case you haven't noticed, I'm a big girl now. I can find my way to and from airports all by myself."

"Oh I've noticed," he returned.

Ah ha, the first volley with sexual connotations. I knew immediately we were both on the same page. From there our conversation only grew with bolder double-entendres and sexual innuendos. By the time he finished his steak and eggs and I my eggs benedict, it was a done deal. Without actually coming out and saying it, we both knew what we'd be doing for the next two nights.

We sat together, of course, at the seminar. I'm not even sure what it was about. I kept dreaming of what was ahead of us. About the time I'd try to settle down and listen to the guy doing all the talking, Stoney would lean over and whisper something in my ear. The comments got dirtier in nature as they progressed. By the time we broke for lunch I was reluctant to get up from my chair for fear I'd squish from my wet panties.

The seminar had a buffet set up in the back of the room for lunch. Just as we approached, a couple guys from the California office came over to say hi to Stoney and I got corralled by a guy who had moved from our Chicago office to New Jersey, so we were both kept busy. That was probably a good thing or I might have tossed the food on the floor and attacked Stoney on the table right there in front of everyone. Well, that's the way it happened in my dream, anyway.

By the time the seminar ended for the day at three o'clock, I was hornier than I could ever remember. Stoney and I stopped in one of the hotel's bars for a quick drink. He started the conversation as soon as we were served. "I've been thinking about this ever since I transferred to Chicago."

"You have? How come you never said anything?"

"I can't take a chance. I love my wife and kids—but I also love a strange piece of ass now and then. I just have to be extremely careful. Angie, that's my wife, almost caught me a couple of years ago. I had a little thing going with an L.A. Ram's cheerleader. Like an idiot I took her home one day for a quickie. Of course Angie picked that day to get sick at work and came home early. If she'd shown up twenty minutes sooner she'd have caught me red handed.

"I went through hell for a while after that. I told her I came home to get something but there was no doubt she was suspicious. When I broke it off with the cheerleader she threatened to rat us out. I thought for sure I was going to lose my family. It obviously didn't happen but it taught me to be more careful in the future."

I had to admit, it was a little disconcerting to hear myself referred to as a, "strange piece of ass," but then that's what I was I guess. I didn't take it personal. All I could think of was having this hunk pressed against my naked body.

"I probably shouldn't tell you this but I've been fantasizing about you for the last few months."

"Really...well, well, well," he smirked.

"I...ah, I've never done this before. How does it work? I mean, do I just come to your room or what?"

His smile was almost patronizing. "Well, I need a shower to revitalize myself after sitting in that stupid chair all day. I also have to call Angie and get that out of the way. Why don't we meet in the restaurant for dinner about six-thirty. After that you go to your room and I'll go to mine for a while...just to make sure. When I know the coast is clear I'll come by."

"Are you sure? I mean...if you're going to take a shower I could scrub your back."

There was that patronizing smile again. "I love your enthusiasm, Langley, but we'll have all evening for the next two nights together. I need a little time to relax and talk to my wife and kids. Besides, it's always better to fuck on a full stomach. It increases stamina. I'll stay the night but I'll set my alarm for five. That way I'll be back in my own room before anyone else wakes up. How's that sound?"

I was actually a little disappointed. I wondered if he had any idea how anxious I was. I thought of telling him I didn't want to wait that long but decided to keep a smidgen of pride and agreed with his time table.

We finished our drinks and went to our rooms. The first thing I had to do was take my panties off and rinse them out in the sink. I stripped and walked to the bathroom in the raw. My whole body tingled when I thought of Stoney seeing me naked in a little while. I ran some water over my panties, wrung them out and hung them over the shower rod.

Rather than take my usual shower I decided to soak in the tube. Good old Hilton Inns. I spotted a small bottle of lavender bath oil on a shelf. I ran a full tube of nice hot water and added the oil before slinking in up to my neck. Oh God, it was heaven.

I closed my eyes and allowed my hand to wander. The touch of my slippery flesh as my fingers worked their way home was unbelievably erotic. I came with a stifled scream the moment I stroked my magic button.

I soaked until I started to prune up then threw on the terrycloth robe adorned with the Hilton insignia and made my way to the bed. I glanced at the clock as I collapsed onto the soft mattress. It was only twenty to five. God, there must be some way to speed up time, I thought. It'll take me about half an hour to dress and put on my makeup. That still leaves almost an hour and a half—what the hell was I supposed to do for an hour and a half.

I laid there thinking. I looked at the clock again-quarter to five. It was only quarter to four in Chicago but...I wondered. Knowing my husband I guessed he'd take off early from work so he could spend some quality time with his daughter. I deliberated calling the house. I had to make sure Nelson wouldn't be able to detect any guilt in my voice.

"Hello."

"Hi, honey, I knew you'd be home already."

"You did, how did you know?"

"Oh, I just figured you'd want to get in as much father-daughter time as you could since I was out of the way," I joked.

"You, my love, are never in the way."

Damn, he always knew just the right thing to say. "Awe, you're so sweet. How was work?"

"The same as always; how's the seminar? Are you learning to do calisthenics in the parking lot before work every day?"

I knew it was only my guilt-ridden conscious but when Nelson mentioned calisthenics I immediately equated it with sex and for an instant, nervously wondered if it was some veiled attempt to let me know he knew what I was up to. As quickly as the thought entered my mind; however, I knew it wasn't so. He was simply making a reference to what workers do in Japan.

"No," I managed to say with a laugh, "no calisthenics, just boring stuff about the psychology of the employer employee relationship."

"Ooh, sounds like a barrel of fun," he replied. "Want to talk to Evie, she's right here."

"Absolutely."

"Hi, mom, when are you coming home?"

"I'll be home Wednesday night, honey; miss me?"

"Yeah, I...I'm having a little boy trouble too, mom." She'd lowered her voice to a whisper. "I need to talk to you."

"Okay, honey. Can it wait till I get home?"

"Yeah, here comes dad again," she whispered for the second time. "I love you, mom."

It was a little game we always played. "I love you more," I responded.

"We love you more," both my husband and daughter echoed in unison.

I had to laugh. "Okay, guys, I give. I'm getting hungry so I'm going to get something to eat then I have some homework before turning in so I will say my goodbyes for the night."

"Okay, honey." It was just Nelson's voice again. "Don't work too hard my darling. I love you."

"I love you too, honey. Good night." With that I hung up. For a moment I reflected on how lucky I was to have such a wonderful family. Of course my next thought was to look at the clock and see how much longer before Stoney and I would be dancing in the sheets.

As I started getting dressed all kinds of thoughts ran through my mind. What if he wanted to do something really kinky, would I let him? What about anal? Oh God I hoped he didn't want to do anal, I'd never done it. Nelson knows my feelings on the subject and has never pushed, even though I'm pretty sure he'd like to try it. What about Stoney? What if he pushed me, what'll I do? Jesus, what if he forces me to...what am I thinking? He's not like that. If he tried I'd threaten to tell his wife—but then Nelson would find out. I'll just have to make it clear from the start...no anal.

I was talking myself into a nervous breakdown. Relax, I told myself. We'll have some dinner, some wine, some sexy conversation...everything is going to be just fine. Just calm down, go with the flow, and enjoy yourself, Langley. This is what you've been fantasizing about for months. Just take it as it comes..."or take him as he comes," I said out loud, laughing at my own joke.

Next was deciding what to wear. We had to be careful. We knew people in the hotel. I wanted to look nice for him but it couldn't look like we were on a date. It had to simply look like two colleagues having dinner together before retiring to their respective rooms for the night.

Damn it. I so wanted to knock his socks off. Other than my one pair of sexy underwear, I didn't even have anything seductive that he could remove later. Oh well, I thought, maybe it's for the best. I didn't want to appear overanxious, even though we both knew I was.

I looked nice but that was about it when I took the elevator down to the lobby. I certainly didn't get any double-takes from men as I made my way to the restaurant. It was six-twenty when the maître' D approached. I was about to tell him a table for two when I spotted Stoney already seated. Maybe I wasn't the only one who was anxious.

To be real honest, I don't remember what I eat. I wasn't paying much attention. I could hardly take my eyes off of him. There he was, right across the table from me; Sean Connery, Tom Cruise, and Cary Grant all rolled into one. I still couldn't believe it was happening-really happening.

The hour was quickly approaching. I could feel my heart beating just a little faster.

"What room are you in," Stoney asked while lowering his voice.

"Fourteen-twelve."

"You have a better view of the city than I do," he commented. "I'm on the ninth floor. Okay, you go first. I don't want to be seen getting on the same elevator together. I'll give you a few minutes before I leave. I'm going to go to my own room for ten or fifteen minutes then I'll be along. Leave the door slightly ajar so I don't have to knock."

My throat was so dry I had to take a sip of water before I could answer him. "Okay." I got up and headed out to the lobby. We both had the same expense account for the trip so it didn't matter who paid. I let him do it.

By the time I got back to my room I was so nervous I almost forgot to leave the door open a crack. Now what, I thought? Do I wait for him in bed? Should I get naked or maybe strip down to my black lace panties and bra? No, I want him to undress me. I want some romance before just jumping into bed. I decided to just wait.

I checked the time on my cell...seven-twenty. Oh God, I was starting to hyperventilate. I had to calm down. I tried taking some deep breaths. I stood up and paced back and forth. I had to get my mind off things, if only for a minute.

I walked over to the mini-bar to make sure it was well stocked. I checked through the inventory to make sure we had enough for a few martinis. I took another couple deep breaths and tried to force myself to relax. I checked my phone again...seven-twenty six.

This was it—this was my fantasy coming true. My palms were starting to sweat; in fact I was starting to perspire all over. I rushed into the bathroom to touch up my make-up and spread some deodorant under my arms.

I was just coming back out when I saw Stoney quietly closing the door. He looked at me and smiled as he moved the safety lock into position. "Finally, I have you all to myself," he declared.

"I...I...would...ah, would you like a drink? I...ah, I can make us a couple martinis," I finally stammered.

"Later," he said, closing the gap between us. It was as if my flesh was on fire as he took ahold of my upper arms and pulled me into an embrace. I looked into those piercing blue eyes and felt like I was going to explode with excitement.

By now my heart was racing, my pulse quickened. My flesh tingled from every nerve in my body sparking with jolts of passion. Together our lips met. Our tongues teased and danced with one another's. I was beginning to feel light headed; the room started to spin, my panties were soaked with...

Wait, they weren't soaked. They weren't even damp. That was odd, my panties always got wet from just thinking of Stoney. Here I was kissing him, laying the foundation for a night of intense, animalistic, no holds barred fucking and I was dry as a bone down there. How was that possible?

That's when I heard their voices echoing in my head, "I love you more." I could see their image plain as day. My husband and daughter standing there, telling me they loved me more while I kissed another man.

It was like being struck by lightning. My body wasn't reacting to the excitement or the anticipation of having sex with Stoney, it was reacting to the realization of it. My nerves weren't on fire from passion, they were telling me what a fool I was being. My panties weren't wet because fantasy is one thing but cheating is unforgivable. I was about to make the biggest mistake of my life—THAT'S what my body was telling me.

I quickly opened my eyes and pushed my hands against Stoney's chest while I pulled my lips from his. I pushed so hard he had to take a step back to catch himself. I could tell from his face that he was very confused.

"What's the matter?"

"I can't do this, Stoney. I don't know what I was thinking."

"Thinking? You've been fantasizing about this for months. You told me yourself. This is something we both want. You're just nervous. Come on, let's have that drink. It'll take the edge off. We'll take things a little slower, that's all. I plan to give you a night you'll never forget."

"Stoney—no; I mean it! I can't do this. I can't do it to my husband. I can't do it to my daughter."

"You're not doing anything to them. They'll never know. I was extremely careful to make sure nobody saw me. It's just you and me, Langley. No one else is ever going to know."

"I'd know, Stoney, I'd know. I'd never be able to look Nelson in the face again. I'm so damned ashamed of myself for letting it go this far." I could feel my eyes welling up as I sat on the edge of the bed. My hands were shaking from thinking how close I came to betraying my husband. "Don't you love your wife? Don't..."

"Yes, of course I do. I told you I love her. That's why I'm so damned careful. But what she doesn't know won't hurt her."

"Wrong, it does hurt her because you lose a little more respect for her every time you do it with somebody else-you have to."

"Oh that's bullshit, Langley, and you know it. Just because I knock off a strange piece once in a while doesn't mean I don't love or respect my wife, that's nonsense."

"Is it; I don't think so. You might love the way she looks or love being married to her; maybe you love the way she sucks your cock, I don't know, but I don't believe you truly love her. You can't respect someone you're disloyal to every chance you get. You sure as hell don't respect your marriage vows, you can't deny that and if you don't respect the vows how can you respect the woman you made them to? No, Stoney, you can't tell me you respect your wife and I don't think you can truly love someone you don't respect."

"You're making a mountain out of mole hill, Langley. Jennifer is a good mother and a good wife, and in spite of what you say, I love her to death."

"Really? What if she ever found out?"

I saw instantly in his face that he took my question as a threat. "No, Stoney, I'm not threatening to tell you wife but what if someone did see you one of these days? Or maybe somebody falls in love with those gorgeous features of yours and wants to break up your marriage so she can have you for herself. You said yourself it almost happened once. I would have thought that would have cured you. Imagine how badly it will hurt your wife and kids if it ever does happen."

"Okay, okay, you made your point," he said, turning for the door. "You don't want to get together—fine, but don't go making moral judgments on how I live my life," he said as closed the door behind him.