All Comments on 'The Urologist's Female Assistant Ch. 04'

by Intact1

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Omg thank you I loved this story! Fantastic. Can't wait to see what happens in part 5!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Great instalment; love the detail in this!

ChastizedChastizedalmost 7 years ago

Oh man, I can't wait for the next one !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
If....

He gets cut by "accident" I might love you forever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Great story! I've been patiently waiting for a new chapter. I'm excited for the next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No thanks!!

I love my thick uncut..never complain with that issue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really good

Can't wait for the next chapter. Literally dying to see if Liz ever gets her way, I wonder how she'll trick or force the narrator.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful Story

I have a circumcision fetish and simply love this sort of story - but the guy must end up getting circumcised - preferably a low and extremely tight circumcision with complete excision of the frenum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Trickery

I'm hoping she ends up tricking him into it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ideas

One of the next chapters should focus on the protagonist having a dream/nightmare about Liz finally circumcising him. In subsequent chapters he could reflect on his feelings and decide that even though he would never really do it, he likes when she teases him about it. Eventually they get more and more intimate and end up a couple, and circumcision talk is only in their sexual activities some of the time. After a while he trusts her enough that they do roleplay. She never circumcises him for real though because she loves him, she respects his wishes, and she would miss all the circumsexual play that they can’t do without his foreskin. If they ever had kids, they would be left intact because they’ve both come to believe in a person’s right to choose for themself as an adult.

Rimbaud17Rimbaud17over 1 year ago

What a fun series. I'm one of those many men who were circumcised at birth, and I've always wished I could know what I was missing out on. And now, I can wish that I had an intact foreskin ... and was friends with Liz!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I admire Liz’s determination to get him

circumcised. Of I had been a doctor, I would have definitely hired her as my assistant! Good job, Liz.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Would never want to be mutilated! The glans is so sensitive and feels so good! Without forskin the glans drys out and keratonizes and you lose alot of sensitivity! Would be like removing hood from clitoris! I wonder why they don't do that!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous