The Urologist's Female Assistant Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So in an adult circumcision, should we try to preserve the frenulum?"

"It's worth recommending," Dr. McGinnis replied, "although I still don't know why a mentally healthy male would relinquish a healthy foreskin in the first place."

I noticed the corner of Liz' mouth rise slightly at that.

So, Dr. McGinnis was foreskin-friendly after all! I had no idea. Maybe Liz was in a state of rebellion. I wondered if the doctor had any idea what went on in her exam rooms while she was out.

Dr. McGinnis asked if there were any further questions and, on hearing none, rolled my foreskin closed. She thanked me and directed the group out through the hall door. Liz remained, however. She emerged from the corner with a familiar grin.

"I had a unique perspective on your examination."

"Do tell."

"Remember the blonde, the one who fingered your glans so hard?"

"Yes, affectionately."

"She did the same thing to the circumcised guy. Dwelled a little long on both exams, in my opinion. And she had her tablet on silent, so she could snap pictures without the other students noticing."

"She took photos of my penis?"

"While the others were examining you. Zoomed in for maybe 20 frames. I was right behind her."

"I'm not sure I'm OK with that."

"Good. Now I have a pretext for talking to her about it. She and I might have something in common."

"Stefania seemed interested in a more healthy way."

"Yeah, she's from Luxembourg. That place is a forest of foreskins. She probably misses them."

Liz looked down.

"Hey. Looks like that prepuce has had a rough day."

I looked down, too, and, sure enough, the skin of my penis bore a light shade of red from all the manipulation by gloved hands. Liz went to lock both doors, then retrieved a bottle of clear liquid from a cabinet.

"This will feel cold at first, which will help. Let me give you a jump-start on your recovery."

Liz slid my foreskin open, then spread the liquid along the whole length of my penis. It responded quickly with a full erection. She began gliding her fingers from base to glans slowly.

"So, when should we schedule your circumcision?"

"Why? So you can treat me later for meatal stenosis?"

"I could play-circumcise you," she cocked her head. "Ever just role-play?"

"No."

She increased the speed of her sliding.

"I can give you an anesthetic, with a needle, to numb your whole penis. Then you watch me unveil my tray of instruments.

"I know! I'd let you choose the tool for your own circumcision! Did you know they make a one-step clamp for adults now? A saleswoman showed us one just last week. She left us a sample. It envelopes your glans, and the ring snaps over your foreskin. It cuts off circulation until the tissue dies. Takes about five minutes. I could talk to you, soothing you, while we watch your foreskin turn blue. Then I'd un-clamp you just in time.

"Or, you could choose the forceps method. Maybe you'd like to assist? You could stretch your foreskin out tight while I pretend to cut it off. There's a lot to be said for taking part in your own circumcision."

"Liz, how would you resist the temptation to cut my foreskin off anyway?"

She took a deep breath.

"If I did, I promise you wouldn't feel it," she said, smirking. "I'll protect your foreskin, you know. Right up until it comes off."

Liz straddled my knee and rubbed against it, in time with the rhythmic gliding of her slippery hands along my penile shaft.

"How's this feel?"

"Wonderful."

Suddenly, she gripped my testicles and pulled them downward, stretching my penile skin until the foreskin drew taut.

"This is how handjobs will feel after I circumcise you."

Her full-length stroking stepped up, and within seconds, another massive load of semen burst out of me and onto Liz's scrubs, hands, and the tabletop. But Liz kept pumping until my hips began to jerk away. She held my softening shaft firmly and looked me hard in the eyes.

"You're the toughest case yet, but I'm not quitting until you're on that operating table and I'm helping Mom slice this foreskin off."

Liz kissed my forehead and released her grip. She silently washed her hands, then slipped her scrub pants off and dropped them into a bin, fetching a fresh pair from the cabinet. Then she leaned against the cabinet and watched as I cleaned up my semen.

"I have a lot more recordings from my mom's practice that you haven't seen," she said. "We can watch some together, maybe over dinner at my place, if you think you can handle it."

"I'd be a little more interested in Stefania's number."

"Better get with her while you're still in one piece," Liz retorted, then left the room.

12