All Comments on 'The Vacation'

by waking_dream

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Beautiful writing

Your beautiful writing style is one thing, but we feel a smart author devoted to her craft. Good job.

Tom

subrodude46subrodude46almost 9 years ago
well done

Very nice story. I hope you can do a sequel, I would like very much to see what happens. With a little tweeking a screenplay sounds good.

TommybowlerTommybowleralmost 9 years ago
It can't end there!

You had me hooked from the start. A great tale I hope there is more to come on this. I care about the characters and what will happen, good writing in my book.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
MORE!

Please continue with this at least one more chapter!

waking_dreamwaking_dreamalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks everyone for the comments and favorites! There MAY be a second chapter in the works for Samuel and Justine : )

Ellie

acupacupalmost 9 years ago
At least

You need to wrap up the story. Continuation would be nice though.

janejunket_janejunket_almost 9 years ago
Sweet story!

Unlike the previous poster, I thought the implied happily ever after was enough. I wished I understood more of the French in the story, but not knowing word-for-word was kind of sexy too. Great job!

Sidney43Sidney43almost 9 years ago

Very nicely done, good character development and dialog, while the sex was an integral part of the story line instead of being "the story". I will join those who would like to see a continuation of the story. The road after the asshole husband left will be a bit bumpy and the both of them will have obligations and businesses to run.

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Please add a second chapter, I would love to see Gordon get his.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Please give translations for us lesser mortals who don't know other languages, took a lot away from the story for me.

waking_dreamwaking_dreamalmost 9 years agoAuthor

Dear Anon,

You didn't miss anything. Everything in French was restated in English as part of the text, except défonce-moi, which is a command: fuck me! ;-)

blackdragon54blackdragon54almost 9 years ago
sweet

Being from Canada I always like finding stories that take place up here. Very nice!

Beth was a funny character would be fun to see that one if you ever get there, maybe even have it take place several years down the road so we see where these two love birds are.

Very nice job, keep it up!

Missy10256Missy10256almost 9 years ago

Another vote for a second installment . I want to find out what happens when she sells her place, sends her ex to jail, and moves back to be with Sam and Martha PLEASE

ElectricBlueElectricBlueover 8 years ago
lovely writing

Ellie,

I don't think you need to worry about your feminine voice! This is lovely, lovely writing. Your dialogue is very good indeed, et le francais est parfait.

EB

Crusader235Crusader235almost 8 years ago
More please!

Wonderful story, now please finish it.

HTW2HTW2over 7 years ago
Wonderful story - terrible ending!

eight great pages of story build up and you gave up on the ending! What happened? Also, there's a lot more of the story to be told. What happened back home in BC, how did she get rid of Gordon, did Sam come out to help her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please

I may be late to the party but it seems that story is finished much to my disappointment. You hinted at a second chapter in 2015 but it hasn't happened unfortunately. I would really love to see a second chapter but I don't think it will happen. Gentili@charter.net

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
nice story, now

...finish it up with a follow-up. She sells, Gordon gets his comeuppance -- and none of the money -- in court, and she moves east to buy Mrs. Dupris's place and they end up with wedding bells in the big Victorian. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely one of the best. I love Quebec, even though I live in the USA. This story makes me want to return there as soon as I am able. You have captured the friendly welcoming charm of the people who live there.

S'il vous plaît continuez à écrire des histoires plus magnifiques

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyEroticaabout 2 years ago

I feel the story requires an ending. Foreign words in a story are very distracting and add nothing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous