The Vacation

Story Info
Family vacation by the lake.
3.4k words
4.18
119.1k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva Carmichael swore as she looked down at the contents of the open suitcase before her. Those were not her clothes lying within the suitcase. A check on the labels showed that her husband, George, had omitted to put the colourful tags on the handles so they could identify their own suitcases. Her clothes, packed in an identical blue case as the one in front of her, were no doubt on their way to her husband's grandfather's house along with her daughter and her mother in law. Damn! The stupid idiot!

She wanted to swear some more but the call of the decking by the lake was too strong to resist. She needed this vacation. Needed this time away from her busy office, her intense 24/7 life and the never ending demands upon her time. This was her freedom and she was not going to let a stupid mistake prevent her from enjoying it.

Rummaging around in the case revealed a pretty pink bikini which would do for now. She swiftly stripped out of her clothes and pulled on the briefs before slipping the top on. The cup size on the bikini was smaller than her own 36C breasts and barely held them. One sharp move and she would spill out of them. As it was, the tiny triangle scraps just covered her large nipples which were already thrusting out in response to the stroking of the smooth material against them.

If she had been at a commercial resort she would have pulled a tshirt on over her bikini but this was the private retreat owned by her husband's family. Only members of the Carmichael family would be staying in one of the four luxurious cabins around the lake. She left the shirt on the bed, slipped her feet into sandals and walked out of the cabin and down to the decked area by the lake.

Not a huge lake, it was large enough to go rowing on, waterski, swim or fish. Great swathes of dark green forest hugged the slopes opposite the cabins. On the other side of the mountain range was a popular ski resort ensuring that there was always something for the families to do whenever they stayed at the lakeside.

Loungers were set out along the decking, wooden tables between them for drinks and snacks to rest on. No one was out yet, all still inside unpacking their clothes which is what she would have been doing if she'd had the right suitcase. Still, it meant that she could allow the serenity of the lake to seep into her bones, slowly eroding the stress that had been dragging her down recently.

Not everyone had arrived at the retreat yet. She, her husband Peter, daughter Emmy and her in-laws were the first to get here. Her father in law was in the larger of the two cabins whilst his wife, Lilly and Eva's daughter Emmy had gone into town to visit with Lilly's father, John for a couple of days. She didn't know where Peter was, nor did she care at that moment in time.

She sat astride one of the loungers and stared out at the lake watching the gentle ripples across the deep blue surface. It was so calm and peaceful here. So wonderful she wished she could always stay there.

"You're gonna need some sunblock on that pale skin if you plan on staying out here," a gruff voice said from behind her.

"It's in my case which is currently with Emmy," she replied, twisting around to see her father in law, Bill, walking towards her wearing just a pair of swim trunks. For not the first time in her married life she found herself marvelling at his still muscular frame. Even though he was in his mid sixties, not an ounce of fat sat on his body. Firm abdominals rippled beneath tanned skin whilst a light dusting of her lay upon pecs that would rival her daughter's chest size. Bill was a man who loved to workout and do physical activity and it showed in the loose limbed strides he took. He was so different to Peter's lanky build that she wondered how they could be father and son.

"Thought that wasn't your bikini that your bursting out of," he joked as he sat behind her.

Eva looked down and swore under her breath as she spotted one nipple standing proud in the sunlight. Her fingers fumbled trying to cover herself up again before her father in law had too much of an eyeful!

"Leave it, if you want. Unless you want strap lines on that pretty skin of yours." Bill grinned at her, blue eyes twinkling mischievously at her. "We're all family here."

Eva looked down at the bikini top and the breast that was determined to stay out of its confines. Bill was right, they were all family and she hated tan lines when she sunbathed. She gave the ties a quick tug and the top glided to the floor.

"That's a girl. Now, shall I put some cream on that skin of yours?"

At her nod he squirted some cream onto his fingers and started to rub it into her shoulders and back. Eva could not suppress the moan that slipped out of her as she felt his work roughened hands gliding firmly over her skin.

Ooh, that felt so good, she thought to herself as she savoured the feel of his callused hands against her soft skin. It felt so much more stimulating that Peter's smooth, moisturised hands when they had sex. She doubted Peter had ever done anything that would put callouses on his hands like his father had.

More cream was squirted out of the bottle and then his hands were massaging her shoulders and the tops of her arms. She braced her hands against the lounger and leant back a little so that he could do both arms before returning back to her shoulders. Her hair, twisted on the top of her head, was released so that it hung down her back, still secure in its pony tail but free to dance in the breeze.

She felt his hands slide over the front of her shoulders, skimming just above the tops of her breasts. She should tell him to stop, that she could do the rest herself, but she kept silent, enjoying the slight rasping across her skin. She leant back a little more, back arching slightly, allowing her breasts to tilt upwards towards the warm kiss of the sun. Bill moved closer behind her, his breath teasing her back as he continued to rub cream into her body. His hands drifting a little lower with each stroke.

"I think someone's enjoying this," he murmured against her neck, his breath warm against her.

She looked down, saw her nipples standing so proud, begging to be touched, kissed, sucked. Eva knew she should move away, get up, stop this before it went further but she didn't want it to end. She wanted to see where it would lead, if it would go where a part of her secretly wanted to go. One hand reached up to where one of Bill's rested on her shoulders and she slowly urged it down until it cupped her breast, nipple pushing against the roughened fingers.

"You sure, Eva, cos I won't stop once I start."

She leant back against him, taking his other hand down her front to where her pussy pulsed against the scrap of fabric, wet and aching. Words were not needed to convey what she wanted as she moved against him.

"Good girl," he whispered as his fingers slipped inside. "Ooh, baby, you're so wet, grabbing at my fingers. I guess it's been a while." He stroked and teased her wet folds, fingers finding her clit and circling it with agonising slowness.

"Yes," she admitted breathlessly. She rubbed her pussy against him, lust pumping through her veins, driving away any sense of reason. All she could think about was his fingers moving in her pussy, rubbing, teasing it. All she wanted was for him to slide inside her folds, to plunge deep into her wet cunt and ease the ache that was building there.

"How long?" He slid the tips of two fingers inside her, stroking and teasing in the increasing wetness.

Eva struggled to concentrate on his words, her breath coming out in little mewling pants as she rubbed against him.

"How long, Eva?" he asked, slowing his tormenting.

"Months. We've both been working such long hours that we just sleep when we go to bed," she replied, not wanting to admit that some nights they didn't even sleep in the same bed.

"My poor baby. Peter has been neglectful in his duties to you, hasn't he? I guess as head of this family I'll have to put it right." Bill slid his fingers deeper into her pussy, stroking and probing. "Why don't you check out what's going to be owning that pussy of yours?"

He pulled her hand behind her to his lap where his hard cock could be felt straining against the fabric of his shorts. Eva moaned as she felt the impressive size pulsing against her hand. She squouze it slightly, feeling it move in her hand, swelling even more.

"Take it out," he ordered.

Eva slid the shorts down and freed what felt like an impressive cock into her hand. It felt longer and wider than Peter's and her pussy clenched in anticipation of it filling her depths. He would fill her in a way that Peter never had.

"Mmmm, you're so wet for me, Eva. Wet like a little slut. Is that what you are, Eva? Are you a slut for cock? My cock? Does this slut want her cunt filled with my cock? Have it ramming inside her, filling her until she screams for more? Until it's all she'll ever want?"

Bill released the ties on her bikini bottoms before resuming his torment of her pussy. Fingers plunged deep into her wet depths, two, three, four wide. Stretching her pussy open, letting the juices flow out of her, coating his fingers. She could hear the squelching of his fingers in her cunt, that luscious sound of a wet pussy grasping at what was filling it. The air was heavy with the scent of sex, an aphrodisiac to her body, arousing her even more.

"Yes," she moaned. "Yes, I'm a slut who wants her cunt filled with your cock."

"Good girl, Eva. But how much of a slut are you. Are you slutty enough to want this cock to explode in your cunt, to coat the sides with my cum, to fill your womb with my crème?" Bill continued to torment her pussy, plunging his fingers in and out of her sodden pussy whilst his other hand pinched and pulled on her aching nipples.

"Yes," she groaned, arching against him in search of that elusive, explosive release. "I want you to cum in me, to fill me with your cum until it pours out of me." A small part of her mind screamed at her to stop. She wasn't on birth control, hadn't seen the need for it since she and Peter didn't fuck often. The thought of Bill filling her up with his seed, it taking root, a baby forming in her womb swelling her body for him to see turned her on even more than she could imagine. She wanted his baby.

"Such a naughty slut. What will Peter think?" Bill smiled against her neck, leaning down to suckle on those succulent tits that had been tormenting him.

"I don't care. I don't want his cock I want yours, now. Fuck me, Bill. Fuck me now!"

"Dad. Call me Dad, Eva and I will plunge this cock so deep in your cunt you won't ever want it to leave."

"Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck me!" Eva was almost crying with need. Her heart pounded in her chest as she panted in his lap. Her fingers gripped his cock reflexively, stroking its hard length, feeling the precum gathering at the end.

"On your knees, slut, and open those legs so that I can see that hungry cunt of yours."

Bill smiled as he watched Eva scramble to her knees on the lounger, legs open for him to see her swollen, wet cunt. He was tempted to have a taste but his cock was eager to plunge into those moist depths, to feel her clenching around him as she begged him to fuck her over and over again. He stood up, fisting his cock in his hand as he moved behind her.

"I'm gonna ram this cock so deep in that cunt, Eva. So deep you'll never want Peter's cock ever again. I'll own that cunt of yours just as I'll own you like the slut you are. You'll crave this cock, do anything for it because you're a slut who needs to be fucked."

"Yes, yes. I'm a slut, your slut. I need your cock, only yours to fill my cunt. Please, Daddy, fuck me. Fuck your little slut. Breed her like the cum slut she is." Eva couldn't believe the words coming out of her mouth. She had never spoken like this before when having sex. But then, sex with Peter had been a quiet, ordinary event with no passion and lust. Bill brought out the slut in her and she loved it. Her naturally dominant nature was subdued in the face of his dominance over her yet she didn't mind. She loved it.

"That's my slut. Now, let's show Peter how a slut should be fucked."

Bill plunged his cock deep into her wet pussy just as Peter arrived on the decking. Eva cried out as her pussy clenched around Bill's huge cock. She saw the horror on Peter's face but didn't care as she pushed back on his cock, wanting him to fill her all the way.

"Eva, what... what are you doing? Dad? What's going on?"

"Your slutty wife is having a proper fucking. Something that you seem to have been neglectful over," Bill replied as he slid out before plunging into her once more. "She wants a proper cock to fill her cunt, not your wimpy one."

The sound of wet sex filled the air as Bill started to pound Eva's sodden cunt. His balls slapped against her pussy making her moan even more as he grabbed her waist and yanked her to him. Eva could only moan as she felt him fill her cunt, stretching her with his width and length. Her tits swayed beneath her with each powerful thrust of his cock, the weight of them adding to the tugging on her womb. She saw Peter watching her, his face frozen, unable to look away as his father pounded his wife before him. Her eye dipped to his shorts and she smiled as she saw the swelling growing beneath the fabric.

"Does it turn you on, Peter. Watching another man, your father, fuck your wife? Knowing that his cock fills her in ways yours doesn't? Knowing that his seed will take root in her womb creating a child, your sibling? How does it make your feel, Peter? Knowing that your wife craves this. That she is a slut for a real cock in her pussy?" She couldn't stop herself from goading him. Wanting him to react in a way he'd never reacted before.

Something sparked in Peter's face as he stalked angrily towards her. Fingers roughly tugged at the buttons on his shorts before his cock, swollen and aroused, was freed. Eva's eyes widened as she watched him stroke it as he walked. She had never seen his cock so big. It wasn't as big as Bill's but it was bigger than it normally was. She felt Bill chuckle behind her, his hands gripping her tightly as he seemed to plunge deeper with each thrust.

"Looks like someone is enjoying seeing his slut perform. Maybe he wants to join in. To show her just what he thinks of his slutty wife being fucked by his dad. Why don't you show her what you want, Peter? Use her like the slut she is?"

Peter stepped forwards and grabbed her hair, yanking her head up until she was level with his cock. "Let's see how this hole feels?" he growled as he thrust his cock in her mouth.

Eva moaned, choking at first as he rammed his cock in her mouth. Tears pricked at the corners of her eyes as her gag reflex kicked in. She tried to pull back but his grip on her head was too strong as he continued to fuck her mouth. After a few moments she was able to relax her throat and allow him to slide in more smoothly, going deep in her mouth. Her desire increased as she realised she was being fucked at both ends, now. She was a slut as she loved being between the two men, their cocks filling her holes as they pounded her.

"Looks like our slut is enjoying herself," Bill commented as he started to feel his balls tightening up. "I'm gonna cum, slut. I'm gonna fill that pussy of yours with so much cum. Are you ready?" He slapped her arse, his fingers leaving a red imprint upon the smooth globes.

Eva moaned, nodding slightly as her pussy clenched around his cock. She was so close to cumming herself. She sucked harder on Peter's cock, wanting both her mouth and cunt to be filled with cum.

"That's it, slut. Suck it, suck it hard. Suck all the cum out of it like the slut you are. The cum slut you are." Peter moved faster against her, ramming his cock down her throat. "Oh, baby, you're such a good cocksucker. I'm gonna blow in your mouth. Yeah, slut, take it." Peter ground himself against her, cock erupting in her mouth in an explosion of thick ropes of cum. He shouted out, shuddering as he came in powerful waves.

"That's it, son. Fill her slutty mouth with your cum whilst I fill this pussy. Our little cum slut will be so full of cum when we've finished. Here it comes, slut." He thrust deep in her pussy, fingers gripping her hips as he came with a roar. Thick ropes of cum coated her pussy walls, filling her up until it pushed out of her, trickling down her legs.

Eva screamed around Peter's cock as her pussy clenched tightly around Bill's cock. Wave upon wave rippled through her, her eyes rolling back into her skull as pleasure like she had never known raced through her. She could feel the cum coating her pussy walls, her throat, her mouth. She could feel it trickling out of her as the cocks continued to fuck her. She felt fulfilled in so many ways yet also empty, craving it again and again.

Their cocks finally drained, they pulled out of her holes and watched as she collapsed face down on the lounger, cum pooling beneath her. She looked like the slut she was, lying there in their cum.

"Looks like we're going to have some fun this vacation, eh son?" Bill commented as he tucked his cock back in his shorts.

Peter stared down at his wife, his cock reducing down to normal. He felt different, empowered by what he had just down to his wife. Never had fucking her brought him as much pleasure as he had just experienced.

"I think we will, Dad. Looks like we have a slut to share this vacation."

"Yep, although her pussy is mine. You need a pussy, see your mother. I'm sure she'd love your cock in her cunt." Bill smiled, his cock already stirring at the thought seeing his wife being fucked by her son.

"Mom?"

"Yes, she's as much of a cum slut as Eva is. She's been waiting for the right time to have your cock. What do you think?"

Peter was silent for a moment before his smile echoed his fathers. "Two sluts for our vacation. Perfect."

Eva just moaned as she lay on the lounger, her pussy twitching in anticipation of the steady amount of fucking she was going to have during her vacation whilst her mouth watered ready for a cock to fill it.