Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I waded through this garbage for that ending?

And when the men see the pictures there won't be ANY weddings. Who wants to marry a slut? This was simply a bad story. Nothing clever or interesting in the whole mess and really not a single decent character in the lot. A complete waste of time to read no matter what section it's posted in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
should have known

When you put into the prelude that you tried to get the spelling and grammar errors and not to comment as they do not take away from the story, I expect that there won't be many. However, they did take away from the story, so much so I couldn't finish the story. The sex was hot, but the spelling and grammar mistakes ruin it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wandering

It seems like you just wanted to string together a series of fantasies, but didn't know how to actually make it a story. The writing on this is absolutely awful, to the point where I finally had to give up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNYBoss@NYBoss
334 Followers
I enjoy writing for you. I take my time, trying to develop the story so you will enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them. I appreciate your feedback and suggestions for future stories. I will try to write more stories and post with greater frequency, but n...