The Vacation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The animalistic fucking continued until each man roared as their cum drew up from the bottom of their balls and poured into the exploding pussies in front of them. Neither man had ever totally emptied his balls like this. Limp sacks hung beneath their legs, as their cocks fell from the women’s dripping pussies. Karen summed it up by panting. “Fuck.”

“My, my mon. Dat sum beat on the pum-pum.” Peter said through the window. Then he turned his face inside and switching dialects said, “Connie, come over here and meet our new friends.”

Connie looked out at the two couples, still locked together “Peter, they’re guests here, they know me.”

Linda looked up at the tangled blonde head and said, “Uhh, hi, Connie, having a little fun with the help? I seem to recall that guests are supposed to refrain from any kind of sexual activity with the staff, or doesn’t that apply to the staff, and seeing that the beach party is still going on, aren’t you on duty?”

She looked a Linda with a meek expression. “I wish you wouldn’t mention this to anyone. I could get into trouble.”

Linda smiled a crossed-fingers-behind-the-back smile and said, “Don’t worry Connie, my lips are sealed.”

Karen wasn’t really paying attention to this display as she was scooping up Jerry’s cum off her legs as it dripped down and licking it off her finger. The evening’s events and all the liquor had made her a little light-headed.

“Karen, stop being so gross and let’s get back to the room,” said Linda.

12