All Comments on 'The Vacation House Ch. 01'

by 1Puck1

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
DarkhogDarkhogover 11 years ago
Are we going to be punished along with Robbie?

Robbie is ready to be whatever his Daddy wants him to be, and do. I am ready to take that step with them... Please don't keep me waiting.

Fml3597Fml3597over 11 years ago

I liked this story...I cannot wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wanna next chapter

Best dad-son story I ve ever read. PLS need next damp chapter.

mrgregg6969mrgregg6969almost 11 years ago
mmmm can't wait for the rest

In RI, if you ever need a dad to cuddle with .. just ask

1Puck11Puck1almost 11 years agoAuthor
Additional chapters available

This is Chapter 1 of a series that is being told here on Literotica. At the present time, Chapters 1, 2, 3 are available for your reading pleasure. Chapter 4 has already been submitted and is presently "PENDING". With hopes that it will soon be available for your additional pleasure and enjoyment. I thank you so very much for sharing my experiences and writings. There are so many more to come if there is continued interest expressed regarding the wishes for additional Chapters to be written and posted here. Thanks so much everyone. Sincerely, 1Puck1.

1Puck11Puck1almost 11 years agoAuthor
Ongoing relationship

For those of you who have kindly followed and read this series, I wish to thank you all. The ongoing relationship between myself and my Dad will continue as long as there is interest in it. I wish everyone a wonderful summer and enjoyment as well as fulfilled fantasies. Sincerely, 1puck1

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeover 10 years ago
Hot

Wow. Very nice. I've only had sex with my dad's brother but I've been interested in seeing if I can move things along with my own dad. My dad sounds very similar to the dad in your story, and this is giving me some ideas of my own. Can't wait to read the rest of your series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Finish story

Please finish your story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The first few paragraphs?

They tell me you need an editor and/or need to be more careful. "Thru" = "Through", "18 = eighteen," "decent" = "descent," "high school" should not be capitalized, etc.

"We drive north, the surroundings becoming more wooded." is not a sentence. "As we drive north the surroundings become more wooded." OR, "We drive north. The surroundings become more wooded." You seem unsure about where to use a comma and where to use a period.

There are so many errors (not sure why) I just can't read this story. Really, these are things you should know by fifth grade. Hope this helps a bit.

1Puck11Puck1almost 9 years agoAuthor
Critique appreciation

Hi who every you are,

Thank you very much for your direction and critique. I do very much appreciate your help and whole kindheartedly agree with everything you pointed out.

I have actually graduated the fifth grade though one might not believe it after having read my story.

I have never had an editor nor do I consider myself to be the sharpest knife in the drawer. I am just writing for enjoyment and hopefully I will learn to be better at this as time goes by.

Sincerely,

1puck1

sshh1sshh1over 6 years ago
More please

Too short. Keep going!

1Puck11Puck1over 6 years agoAuthor
There are 29 chapters do date for your reading pleasure.

With 29 chapter published in the saga of The Vacation House, I thank you very much for your interest in Robbie’s life journey.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous