All Comments on 'The Vacation House Ch. 10'

by 1Puck1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WoW

What a great new addition to this super hot saga. Can not wait for chapter 11 to find out what happens with Dad Lee and Robbie. Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
FINALLY!!!!!

Holy shit, I thought you died or something! This is my favorite story on Literotica, and after you didn't post for 5-6 months, I was like "NOOOOO, HIW DOES THE STRY END?????"

1Puck11Puck1about 10 years agoAuthor
Sorry for the delays

I am really sorry at how long it takes for me to get a new chapter up and edited. I have never actually written anything before this saga and I just started reading my very first story here on Literotica this past week.

I get really bogged down sometimes with studies and practice etc. that I just don't have the spare time to sit down and write what has gone on in the story.

So please accept my apologies in for my oft slow posts. There is so much more to this story and we have not yet begun to fully delve into the results of this stories characters actions.

Thanks so much for the following and to the bashers who have been sending me some really unkind comments, it's OK but didn't force you to read my stories. I am sure someone out there has something more to your likings.

Sincerely,

1puck1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great erotica!

I started just recently to browse literotica, and I stumbled across "The vacation house", and WOW although it's not exactly my usual cup of tea in some ways, once I started reading it, I couldnt put it down! (ehm... the novel I mean..)

It was so steamy hot! And you dealt with the relationship dad/son in a great way. Please, dont lose your ways! It was perfect the way it was going.

I'm so relieved to see that the last chapter has been posted recently (at first I though you were going to leave it unfinished), although I'm not sure I'm gonna like the way it's gonna turn (even though it surely pleases many others), that is... a menage a trois?? Guess you're going for that, with 2 tops and 1 bottom.

*sighs* hope not heheheh

Anyway, great work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I'm so curious, excited about what's going to happen next.....

dustdevildustdevilabout 10 years ago
Good Reading

I have enjoyed this series very much. Hope to see more in the not too distant future.

1Puck11Puck1almost 10 years agoAuthor
The Vacation House Chapter 11

Hi Everyone~

Long time no write. Sorry about that but it has sure been a busy year.

Finally done with study's for the time being. Summer work on the horizon. I just submitted Chapter 11 of the Vacation House for approval from the moderator's here at Literotica. I hope they like it and it is up for your reading pleasure soon.

I love hearing from you whether it is constructive criticism or just a note to say that you hated or like The Vacation House series, so don't feel that I don't care because I do. I just have a very limited amount of time to devote to my writing this with life and all it throws my way. I am sure that you too have tons of your own time consuming issues so let me thank you for taking your own precious time to share with me here.

I hope you enjoy the Chapter 11 and I already have most of Chapters 12 and 13 outlined, just not fully formed as a cohesive addition.

Thanks so much.

1puck1

PS... GO RANGERS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous