The Vacation House Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1Puck1
1Puck1
208 Followers

My heart races, starts to gain my waking senses. I recognize something hard is pressed against my back, dads arm and hand are wrapped around my waist. His fingertips barely touch my belly button. His slow and rhythmic snores still coming from him.

Trying to breath as shallow as I can, realizes his entire body is plastered along the length of me. In all the years sleeping together, we've never been in this particular position. From time to time, I will awake with his arm around my back or my head on his shoulder. Sometimes he is holding me as if I may have had a bad dream then fallen asleep with him comforting me.

This is different, the heat between us is amplified by the closeness of our bodies, the way his hand barely touches my tummy. Then there is this large hard thing, damn it, I know full well what it is, I can't believe how big it is! Try's with all my might to not get excited, the slight pulsing pressed against my back does not help any. I dare not move a muscle for fear that he will wake, then god only knows what the heck will happen!

Hours seem to pass, it is more likely no more than a half an hour though. Every once in a while I feel his body shift only to push a bit closer to mine. I realize that his snoring has stopped, that in itself is not all that unusual. It is common for Dad to turn in his sleep, momentarily stop snoring only to begin again.

It did not begin again though this time. I feel the pulsing press against my back just a little harder, almost imperceptible movement. His breath, his mouth just an inch or so away from my ear. His cheek is nestled against the side of my dampened hair, on his double stacked pillows.

"Do you still want it to happen?"

His whisper causes me to panic. I tighten myself, attempt to lay motionless. I am playing dead. What had he said?

"Do you still think I should spank you?"

He whispers into my ear once more. I feel the arm draped over my torso tighten slightly, pulls me into him. All I can focus on are his whiskers, those thick full, rough facial whiskers brushing along the back of my neck. I nod my head, he understands, pulls me even closer to him.

"Tell me, you have to tell me what you want. I won't do this without knowing what you want from me, what you think I should do to you."

His whiskers scratch roughly against my back, I hear a sound, realizes that Dad just kissed the side of my neck.

Slowly, I take my left hand, places atop his hand as it plays with my navel. I'm so scared, know that he had to realize that I was shaking inside. My mind is not working right, I am thinking things that I have never considered. Just about to ask him if this is a dream. Feels him kiss me again, presses his rigid penis into the small of my back. It's so long that it nearly reaches the area between my shoulder blades. It's width fills the area between my muscles on each side of my back.

I take his hand, slowly moves it up my stomach, over my side, slides it under the waistband of my boxer-briefs. It comes to a rest directly in the center of my butt. A tiny squeeze, cups both cheeks of my back side, this signals he understands or at least is willing to accepting my offer.

The roughness of his whiskers begin scraping back and forth just below my ear, then the nape of my neck. Tiny kisses all the while, my head spins wildly in anticipation and excitement. I feel my rigid, throbbing penis push against the front of my underwear. Pulsing in front of me, his monster pushing, pulsing against my back, his large, calloused hand firmly planted on the round of my backside.

Rubs my hand upon his as it fondles me. Using two of my fingers, I firmly press against his middle finger, it finds it's way buried between my cheeks. The sweat from my body allows him to move it up and down, barely touching the area to which I have so brazenly led him to.

"First thing in the morning, I am going to spank you, spank you long and hard. You won't be able to sit for a week without it hurting. Is this what you want?"

My ears must be lying to me but he repeated himself, this time he sat up, propped up against the wall behind the mattress. Turns onto my other side, looks directly at him, quaking like a bobble head. I make him out in the subtle darkness, the sky's have cleared, the moon light streams through the unadorned windows. His face is bright, there is a look of concern in his eyes. He pulls me up to sit along side him, places my free hand directly on his hardened penis.

"Yes dad, spank me, please?. You can do what ever you want, too, I've earned this punishment."

The huge penis firmly held in my hand jumps, he wraps his paw around mine, causes me to squeeze him tightly, guides my hand in a slow up and down motion over his hooded muscle.

"Anything? Well, first off, what ever we do does not leave this house. No one, not your mother, sister, your friends are ever to be told of any of this. If you say anything, one word, not only will that be it between us, I will personally put you out of your misery, got me?"

His expression seems to have turned very angry, then a small smile creeps across his face.

"Look Robbie, I know you'll learn your lesson."

He squeezes my hand, again in an up and down motion, yep he seems to really be enjoying this.

"And just to let you know, after your spanking, we are still going to work the entire day as planned. The only difference is that little thing that you let me know that you wanted, that is something we can discuss after we take our shower."

"Yes dad, if you don't mind."

"Don't mind? Robbie it is going to be my pleasure, trust me."

I see dad's eyes close, he rests his head back against the wall.

This is going to be a very long night, even a harder day, one that I am not sure that I am looking forward to.

1Puck1
1Puck1
208 Followers
12