The Vacation of a Lifetime Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paid for the drinks, left a tip and made my way back to the table. Kendra was saying something to my wife and Kacey was grinning like the Cheshire cat. She looked at me and nodded in agreement to whatever Kendra was saying.

“Hey Eric, those two guys wanted to shag me and your wife,” said Kendra as I approached the table. “Kacey tells me that you would’ve liked that. If I’d known that I might not have sent them off. I bet you’d like to see me eating your wife’s pussy though, wouldn’t you Eric?”

My cock was throbbing under the table and my wife was looking at me with the most delicious expression she’s ever worn. “I’d give my left nut to see that Kendra,” I said.

“Oh don’t do that honey, you’re gonna need that afterwards” she said. “Why don’t we go back to your cabin?” she asked, and without waiting for an answer, got up to leave.

I couldn’t believe what was happening. I sat there stunned until Kacey leaned over and said to me “Come on baby, you want to see me eat her out don’t you?”

I looked up at her, that mischievous grin on her beautiful face and a glint of naughtiness in her eyes, and smiled back. “I want to see you make her cum hard baby. That’s what I want,” I said. I got up, kissed my wife and then the three of us made our way out of the club. I couldn’t believe this was really happening. My wife was going to fuck and get fucked by another woman. And I was going to see it happen. I felt blessed. Little did I know that that wasn’t all that I was going to do.

Moments after the elevator door closed, Kendra turned to my wife and kissed her. It was quite a kiss. The sight of my wife in the arms of such a sexy, voluptuous woman, kissing her deeply was unbelievable. It was the first time she’d ever kissed another woman, but you wouldn’t have guessed it. She held nothing back. It was a long, wet kiss. I could see her tongue enter Kendra’s mouth. I was so fucking hard it almost hurt.

They broke apart when the elevator reached our floor but not for long. It wasn’t far to the cabin from there and their tongues were probing each other’s mouths moments later as I closed the door behind us.

I grabbed the chair that was at the desk and moved it closer to the bed and made myself comfortable. Kendra and Kacey were now sitting at the edge of the bed kissing. Their hands were enthusiastically exploring each other’s bodies. Kacey was squeezing and caressing Kendra’s large breasts through the thin cotton fabric. Kendra, holding Kacey’s head in her hands, was in obvious control of the situation.

It was clear that, unlike my wife, this was not Kendra’s first lesbian experience. She quickly had the straps of my wife’s dress untied and her chest exposed. Just as quickly, she had Kacey’s bra removed and her naked breasts cupped in her hands. Kacey gasped excitedly when she felt Kendra’s hands touch her. My eyes were glued to this as I watched Kendra pinch and roll Kacey’s nipples between her forefinger and thumbs.

As they continued to probe each others mouths, I noticed that Kacey was now using both of her hands to massage Kendra’s left leg, gradually working her way up Kendra’s thick white thighs. Her right hand, working the inside portion of her thigh, slowly disappeared under the edge of Kendra’s leather skirt.

Kacey was now licking and kissing the left side of Kendra’s neck as her hands inched closer to Kendra’s sweet honey. The expression on Kendra’s face told me when Kacey had hit her mark. It was a delightful expression. One that inspired me to free my aching cock from its restraints.

I slid my pants off and started working my throbbing dick slowly and deliberately. There was already quite a bit of pre cum oozing from the tip of my cock. I used my finger to spread it all over the bulbous head of my hard on. Kacey would have loved how I looked right then but she was completely lost in Kendra.

I wasn’t certain if Kacey’s fingers were actually inside Kendra or if they were simply rubbing her through her panties but I was certain that I would soon be watching my wife get her first taste of pussy.

It was Kendra however who would get the first taste of the evening. Kendra softly pushed Kacey back down on the bed and began to work her pink dress the rest of the way off until my wife lay before us both in nothing but panties, her garter and nylons. It looked so unbelievably erotic.

Kendra then stood up and pulled her cotton top up over her head and off. As I’d suspected, she wore no bra and her tits were spectacular. Large but not absurdly so, and capped with nearly perfect pink nipples that stood out delightfully, they were quite firm and rested very nicely on her chest even without support.

She then reached behind herself and unzipped her leather skirt. It fell softly to the floor, revealing a small pair of black satin panties. The sight of this gorgeous, sexy woman standing before me in nothing but a small pair of black panties, her incredible tits bare to the world, made me work my cock harder. I was hoping that Kendra would be shaven. I suspected she might be.

I wanted to cum just looking at her but I also wanted to make this last. I knew it wouldn’t take long for me to rebound watching the two of them but I wanted to wait so I could cum while watching my wife cum. And I fully expected to be fucking her later as well. I still however didn’t expect that I’d be fucking Kendra.

Kacey was now once again laying at the edge of the bed. Kendra unhooked the nylons from the garter and pulled them off my wife’s legs. She then reached down and hooked her fingers under the waistband of Kacey’s panties and started to pull them down, leaving my wife naked except for her pink garter belt, which was quite an erotic sight. Kendra then tilted her head back and rubbed her own crotch for a moment before dropping to her knees at the end of the bed, my wife’s pussy now just inches from her mouth. I bit my lower lip, practically forgetting to breathe as I anticipated what was about to happen. Kacey was straining forward, eager to watch as Kendra leaned forward and pressed her lips to my wife’s pink pussy.

The most erotic sound leaked out of my wife’s mouth as another woman’s tongue touched her vagina for the very first time. She threw her head back and with two hands held Kendra’s head firmly in place between her thighs. Her hips rose eagerly to meet Kendra’s dancing tongue. The expression on my wife’s pretty face told me that she was thoroughly enjoying what was happening to her at that moment. I was working my cock like a madman.

I stopped jerking myself for the moment and stood up to finish undressing. Standing naked now beside the bed, I was about three feet from where my wife was in the process of losing her lesbian cherry. I wanted to be closer to her so I sat down on the bed beside her. I reached out with my right hand and I pulled the skin back from my wife’s vagina, helping to expose her ultra sensitive little button to Kendra’s soft tongue. It was only then that I noticed Kendra’s tongue was pierced. I couldn’t believe this was really happening. It looked so good.

With my left hand I was once again stroking myself when I suddenly felt my wife’s soft hand take hold of me. It felt much better than my own hand so I let her take over. Alternately she flicked and rubbed the head of my cock with her thumb and forefinger, and then stroked her hand up and down my thick shaft slowly and deliberately.

I looked at her. She looked at me then and in that look, we shared so much more than we could possibly have done with mere words alone. The look on her face was priceless. She was consumed with lust. Not ordinary lust mind you, but lust for another woman. She loves to have her pussy eaten but this was something totally different. The fact that it was a woman, not a man, whose tongue was making her so frantic, certainly intensified the situation.

She closed her eyes and her head fell back, a soft, gentle moan escaping her lips. Her right hand continued to jerk my rigid pole while her left began caressing her own left breast. She pinched and pulled at her stiff, pink nipple, whimpering with pleasure all the while. Between the sight of what lay before my eyes and the physical manipulations of my wife’s right hand, my cock was throbbing intensely.

I looked back at Kendra who was busy devouring Kacey’s dripping wet pussy. I watched intently as she ran her tongue from my wife’s hardened clit down her glistening slit and deep into her hot cunt. Her appetite for pussy was unmistakable. She was really making my wife squirm. She licked and sucked on Kacey’s clit, looking up at me with a wickedly devilish expression. She pulled away from my wife for a moment looked at me and said, “Mmm Eric, your wife’s pretty little pussy tastes quite delightful. You’re quite a lucky bloke.”

If only she understood how much her accent drove me wild. Of course just hearing a woman talk dirty like that always gets me so aroused. Add the accent and I can’t believe my cock didn’t burst right there.

I slid my own finger across my wife’s clit. I loved feeling her jump at my touch. My finger slid down and into her hole. Kendra went back to work on Kacey’s clit. Her chin rested on my hand, my middle finger buried in Kacey. I could feel her mouth licking my wife as I fucked her with my finger. I couldn’t believe this was happening.

After several minutes of this, my wife’s steady jerking of my cock, petered off to an intermittent stroking, her attention now deeply diverted to her hungry cunt. Her eyes were closed shut and her face clenched tightly. Her left hand, which had been teasing her tit, now had a lock of Kendra’s brunette hair intertwined between her fingers. Suddenly her body tensed, her back arched and she cried out, “Oh fuck! Ohmgod! Aaaaahhh! Oh…god…fuck…meeeeeeee!” She was cumming and quite hard from the looks of it.

Time at the moment seemed to slow. Kacey’s orgasm seemed to last an eternity. She bucked her hips brutally as she came. Her thighs clamped down around Kendra’s head, trapping my hand in place. Meanwhile Kendra never let up, tonguing Kacey’s clit mercilessly. It was incredible.

As her body calmed and she began to compose herself, she suddenly began jerking my cock rapidly. It took just seconds before my cock was spilling a hot, sticky load of cum all over my wife’s small hand. She didn’t stop until she’d milked every last drop. And as if that wasn’t enough, Kendra then took Kacey’s cum covered hand in hers and pulled it to her lips. I watched in total amazement as Kendra then licked my wife’s hand clean of my thick white goo.

She looked me in the eye and said, “Well you both certainly seemed to enjoy that! Guess it’s my turn.” And with that, she crawled up onto the bed and laid along side my exhausted wife. Kacey opened her eyes and smiled up at Kendra. Kendra kissed her. It was a long, deep, passionate kiss.

Kendra’s buxom body seemed to dwarf Kacey’s smallish frame. She leaned down and sucked my wife’s right nipple between her lips. It looked so fucking erotic. I wanted to see Kacey eat Kendra’s pussy more than anything at that moment. I soon got my wish.

At Kacey’s urging Kendra rolled onto her back. Kacey then began to remove Kendra’s small black panties. I’d always wanted to see my wife undressing another woman so this was highly arousing to me. I watched intently as Kendra lifted her full, round ass allowing my wife to slowly slide her panties down her long, ample thighs, past her knees, ankles and feet.

Kendra spread her legs wide for Kacey. She looked absolutely delicious. Her pussy was indeed shaved bare and it looked gorgeous. Her tits lay atop her chest like luscious bowls of Jell-O. Her nipples like little cherries. She was so damn sexy. I wanted her badly. I couldn’t believe my own wife was about to eat her naked pussy.

Kacey began to massage and rub Kendra’s thick thighs. Kendra’s chest heaved excitedly at my wife’s soft touch. “Please sweetie, lick my pussy,” she said. “I need to cum so very badly.”

That accent made my flaccid cock throb again. I looked at Kacey. Her eyes were filled with lust. She looked back at me and smiled deliciously as her hands moved closer to Kendra’s shaved pussy. My eyes were fixed to the sight that lay before me. Kacey looked back at Kendra and slid her hand across her bare mound. Kendra’s head fell back and her eyes closed shut.

She cried out softly as my wife’s fingers gently brushed the lips of her vagina. My jaw dropped open as I watched Kacey slide her middle finger inside another woman for the very first time. She was quite focused on what she was doing, staring intently at Kendra’s cunt and biting her lower lip lightly. She began working her finger deliberately in and out of Kendra’s wet hole. With her left hand she pulled back the skin surrounding Kendra’s clit. Kacey then pulled her finger out of Kendra and rubbed it all over her swollen nub.

“Mmm, honey that feels fantastic,” Kendra said in her sultry English accent. “Let me feel your tongue baby. Lick me all over sweetie.” My cock was now half hard just from the accent. What Kacey did next brought it back all the way. She leaned down, pressed her lips up to Kendra’s pussy and started licking pussy for the very first time. It was better than I could’ve possibly imagined. Before tonight, I’d doubted that I’d ever talk her into doing this. Now I was certain that I couldn’t have stopped her if I tried.

I reached down with one hand to help expose Kendra’s clit. With the other I began to caress Kendra’s right tit. Her nipple was rock hard and I rolled it delicately between my finger and thumb. Kendra reached over and took hold of my stiffening cock. It felt heavenly but I was unsure what Kacey would think. I looked at her. She was watching with an almost fascinated look.

“Put your dick in her mouth baby,” she said looking back up at me. “Let me watch her suck your hard cock. I want to see it in her mouth. Please!”

That surprised me, but I wasn’t about to tell her no. I quickly got on my knees by Kendra’s head. She leaned forward and engulfed my aching cock. It felt incredible. I let out an audible sigh and I heard my wife giggle. I looked back at her. She was tonguing Kendra’s cunt while never taking an eye off what Kendra was doing to my dick. If I didn’t know better, I’d say that I’d died and gone to heaven.

“Your cock looks great in her mouth honey,” she said. “I bet it feels good too. Does it baby? Does it feel good?”

“Oh god baby, her mouth feels great. I’m glad you like how it looks.” I said. “I bet her pussy tastes damn good.”

“Um baby, it tastes fucking great! I love it! And I know you love watching!” was her reply. “Fuck her mouth baby. C’mon baby, fuck her mouth and cum on her face for me!”

With that she began to devote her full attention to licking Kendra’s juicy cunt and feverishly working her burning clit. I could tell that she needed to make Kendra cum. She’s the same way with me, as I am with her. We both derive maximum pleasure from pleasing the other. I knew she’d be the same way with Kendra.

She seemed completely at ease between Kendra’s thighs. Her tongue was greedily lapping up every delicious drop of Kendra’s sweet sex. Kendra’s muffled, accented cries vibrated on my cock, adding to the intensity of the blowjob I was receiving.

If I hadn’t cum once already, I’d have shot a load in her mouth right then. I wanted her to swallow more of my cum and to see it shoot all over her sexy face. It really turned me on that my wife wanted to see me shoot my load in her too, though I still didn’t expect to get to fuck her.

Kendra seemed to be really getting off on sucking my cock and having Kacey eat her pussy. She was in obvious ecstasy, wiggling and squirming all over the bed as Kacey tongued her. Just then, Kacey did something completely unexpected. Leaping to her feet, Kacey moved quickly across the room to her suitcase. She rummaged inside for a moment and extracted her purple, seven inch, vibrating pocket rocket. She turned back toward us, the most deliciously devilish look adorning her pretty little face, and asked Kendra if she wanted to see her toy.

Kendra, who had been concentrating intently on my cock, now turned to face Kacey, my cock plopping free of her mouth. Her eyes widened when she saw what my wife held in her hand.

“My goodness sweetie, what have you got there?” Kendra asked in a sexy voice that expressed a feigned surprise.

“Would you like this inside your pussy Kendra?” asked my wife in a sultry voice that I surely didn’t recognize. “I know Eric wants to see me put it in you” she said as she switched it on low.

Kendra had the most wonderful sheepish grin on her face at that moment. Kacey did not wait for answer. She returned to the bed and crawled once again, between Kendra’s thick, delicious thighs. Kendra and I were both riveted to the sight of my wife rubbing Kendra’s pulsating clit.

“Oh dear god, YES!” Kendra cried out as Kacey worked the vibrator over her nub. “Unnngghh!! Oh god help meeee! Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh goddamn fuck!! Rub my clitty baby -- rub it! RUB IIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT!”

Now not only did the words sound erotic enough by themselves, especially with the accent, but the eagerness and pure need in her voice drove me even crazier.

Kacey began to work the vibrator in and out of Kendra’s beautiful pussy and up her glistening slit and all over her aching clit. It looked incredible. I simply could not believe this was happening. My wife was going crazy for this woman’s pussy. I could never have dreamed I’d ever get to see her eat pussy, much less watch her perform like a pussy hungry nymph. But there she was, really going at it, her lips suctioned to Kendra’s clit and her purple vibrator buzzing deep inside Kendra’s cunt. Eating pussy like there was no tomorrow.

Kendra was going nuts but she didn’t forget about my own throbbing cock. She turned her head again to face me and sucked me in deep again. She was really an expert in the art of sucking cock. She sucked in the entire length of my shaft in just one swallow, her muffled moans leaking out the sides of her mouth. My wife’s eyes looked up at us, while her tongue never missed a beat. Our eyes locked. I couldn’t believe she was eating pussy and watching another woman suck my cock. I couldn’t believe she was letting it all happen. I’d never been so sexually excited in all my life as I was at that moment. I didn’t believe it would get better but it soon did.

Kacey soon had Kendra squirming beyond control. She was going to cum and it was going to be hard.

Kendra let my cock loose from her mouth as she lost the ability to concentrate on it. Her eyes were clenched shut and she was now squealing delightfully as her back began to arch and she began to shake vigorously. She started crying out loudly a jumble of words and sounds as she came violently for the next minute or so. It was unbelievable. Kacey had a huge grin on her face. I knew the grin. She was proud of herself for making Kendra cum so incredibly hard. I was proud of her too. She deserved to be fucked really hard now.

I got off the bed and walked around behind my wife. She knew what was coming and lifted her ass to allow me to penetrate her from behind. Our favorite position. She loves how deeply I penetrate her cunt that way. I pushed my cock inside her soaking wet pussy, easily sliding the full length of my shaft into her. She grunted loudly as I hit bottom. I quickly began pounding her mercilessly. She was squealing and crying out for more as I buried myself in her. I was so aroused by how wet she was. Even more so by the way she was talking. She sounded like a hot little slut. She was so immersed in what she was doing. She would’ve done just about anything sexual at that moment. I just couldn’t believe what she asked me to do.