The Vacation of a Lifetime Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I want you to fuck Kendra baby,” she said as my cock was pounding into her own cunt. “Fuck the shit out of her like you’re fucking me. I want to see it. PLEASE!”

I was so dumbfounded at what I was hearing that I stopped fucking her entirely. “Are you serious?” I asked her doubtfully.

“God yes baby, I want to see you make her pussy feel like that,” she said. “I want to watch you while she eats me again. C’mon baby -- fuck her for me. She wants you to, don’t you Kendra?”

“Mmm yes please Kacey, that looked like it felt delightful. I would love to eat your puss again while he fucks me,” was her reply. This was definitely going further than I had any right to expect that it could. I had to be the horniest man on the ship at that moment.

With that I pulled my cock out of Kacey’s sweet honey pot and watched as she and Kendra exchanged places. I continued to watch for a moment as Kendra began to lick Kacey’s vagina again. The sound of cunnilingus was practically echoing in the cabin as Kendra munched on Kacey’s cunt. Kacey was soon moaning again.

Practically pleading with me she said, “Please baby fuck her pussy now. Stick you dick in her cunt and fuck her hard!” It was unfathomable to me that my wife was begging me to fuck another woman. Nonetheless I was so unbelievably turned on by it all. I was going to fuck Kendra silly.

I am, as I mentioned a voyeur by nature and I must’ve rubbed off on my wife more than I imagined. She was watching steadily as I placed a condom on my cock and stood behind Kendra’s delectable, large ass. Anxiously I pushed past the lips of Kendra’s saturated pussy. My cock slid effortlessly all the way into her. Wanting to savor this rare opportunity, I began to fuck her slowly and methodically.

Of course, as much as I wanted to savor the experience, I wanted her to enjoy it as much as possible. Over the course of the next 10 minutes or so, I gave her as good as I got. I fucked her hard and fast, soft and slow. I fucked her with abandon. All the while, she continued to munch on Kacey’s pussy who in turn barely took her eyes off us for a moment. She appeared enthralled with what she was seeing. This was building to one really incredible and explosive climax.

Just then I heard the tiny motor of Kacey’s vibrator. It got louder as Kendra turned it up to it’s highest speed and then it began to sound muffled as Kendra slid it into Kacey’s wet love hole. This was amazing. I was watching my wife go crazy as another woman ate her pussy, all the while she was getting off watching me fuck that same woman.

For just a moment, I imagined a group of people outside our cabin listening to the three of us. We must’ve been loud enough to hear up on deck!

Kendra was the first to get off. Her body tensed and she started falling away from me as she lost control of herself. Her head fell into Kacey’s belly as she began a long steady thunderous climax. Kendra was making the most erotic primitive, primal sounds in a deliciously raspy tone as she came.

It was the sight (and sound) of Kendra cumming, Kacey told me later, that sent Kacey into her own mind blowing, soul shaking, body bending climax. Her face was a sight to behold all clenched and strained. I’d never imagined she could look so incredible. She was bucking wildly as she came. She shouted out the same word over and over, “Yes! Yes! Yes!”

This was about all I could handle. I felt my load welling up in my balls and I knew that I was just moments away. I pulled out and tore the condom form my cock. Kendra collapsed forward as my cock parted from her cunt. I climbed onto the bed and knelt on my knees and aimed my cock towards Kendra’s face. I started jerking madly on my throbbing member until my load boiled over and spilled out all over Kendra’s face and dripped onto Kacey’s belly.

I noticed Kacey watching intently as my seed covered another woman’s face. This sent another orgasmic wave through me and one more spurt shot directly into Kendra’s mouth. It was a cumshot lover’s dream cum true.

As I finished cumming, I looked back at Kacey. Her eyes were now closed and she was fingering herself to yet one final explosive orgasm. Kendra meanwhile licked her belly clean of my spunk. And then when Kacey came, I felt Kendra’s lips once again engulf my dick and suck up every last drop of my cock juice.

It was a perfect ending to one hell of an encounter. Or so I thought.

I collapsed on the bed besides my wife and quickly fell into a blissful, deep slumber. Kacey and Kendra however, apparently had a little more energy left and spent the next hour or so in the shower ‘cleaning up’. She told me about it the next day on our excursion to the island. I didn’t get all the details however, as she told me with a wicked grin, “a girl needs some secrets you know.”

Nevertheless, it made for an exciting day as she once again teased me relentlessly. This had definitely been the greatest vacation of my life so far. I had no idea just how much better it could get.

Later that night, as we dressed for dinner, my wife began dropping some hints that she might be up for some other type of new and exciting adventure. She wore the dark blue satin dress she’d bought for the trip with black, strappy high heels. I could see also that she wore black nylons which looked delicious as they disappeared up under the fabric of her dress. I wondered just how far they traveled up her leg and what else she wore under her dress.

I had no idea just what she had in mind for the night. Perhaps teasing me some more. Perhaps another tryst with Kendra or maybe even another woman. I doubted it would include another man but then I never expected what happened the previous evening so who knew what tonight held in store for us. One thing was certain, if it was anything like the night before, it was going to be one hell of an evening!