The Vacation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you play some mind games with him." Shirley said.

"That's right." Barbara said. "I also announce any rules that I expect him to follow. Let's get started and I will demonstrate one method that I use. You can set your own rules. Just be sure to follow them. Never change the rules in the middle of a punishment. It is better to tell the male that he has earned an additional punishment. Complete what you are doing and then go on to the next punishment using the new set of rules."

"I understand." Shirley said. "It goes back to being fair and letting the male know what to expect."

"That's correct." Barbara replied.

"You know." Shirley said. "I was hesitant about administering pain as a punishment, but seeing Dean bent over that chair with his erection so obvious, I'm actually starting to get aroused. I think I am actually going to enjoy doing this. Aren't you glad honey?"

"Yes ma'am" I replied and received a stroke to my ass. It burnt like the devil but I didn't move.

"Her name is Mistress Shirley." Barbara said. "I am Lady Barbara. You will address us as such during any punishment. Is that clear?"

She administered another stroke for emphasis although it wasn't necessary.

"I'm going to administer a punishment paddling." She began. "You are to remain in place with your palms on the seat of this chair. Any time you move a palm off the chair the stroke will be repeated and you will earn an additional stroke. Move both hands it will earn two additional strokes. If you resist or move about causing me to miss my target, five extra strokes will be applied. Is that clear?"

"Yes Lady Barbara." I replied.

"You will count each stroke and thank me for administering it." She added. "You will say 'one, thank you lady Barbara... two, thank you Lady Barbara' and so on. If you fail to properly count a stroke it will not count and will be repeated. At any time during the paddling I ask you what number we are on and you cannot tell me, we will begin again. Do you understand?"

"Yes Lady Barbara." I replied.

Barbara announced. "Since this is your first paddling I am going to let you know what is going to happen. I will begin by paddling you until I am confident you have lost all signs of being aroused. I will then continue paddling you for an additional ten minutes. At the end of that paddling you will be given a ten minute break. If any sign of an erection has returned, you will receive 10 more minutes of paddling at a more brisk rate followed by another break. This will continue until you no longer get an erection. You will then receive any extra stokes you have earned. When I am done, Mistress Shirley will then apply an equal number of strokes to reinforce the lesson."

I was rock hard when she began. Being in chastity for a week prior to this didn't help my cause. She applied a stroke waited about 10 seconds and then delivered another. She wasn't in any hurry. The strokes stung but weren't excessively hard. It was like she was just warming up. I realized that the more strokes she applied now, the more Shirley would apply later. I tried to will my erection away.

After 10 strokes she changed her technique. She applied them irregularly in groups of two or three. Now she was hitting with more force. The irregular pattern continued until she reached 25. Tears were running down my cheeks but I still managed to maintain position. She landed five hard strokes in rapid fire that impacted both of my butt checks. My hands involuntarily tried to cover up.

"That one didn't count and that's 2 extra." She said. "What number are we on?"

"Thirty Mistress Barbara." I replied confidently.

My cock was now shriveled and hiding. I hoped that her 'warm-up' was over.

"That is incorrect." She replied. "The last stroke did not count so the correct answer is 29. I had intended to stop and give you a 10 minute break before proceeding with the next phase, but now we must start over. I will repeat number 30 and then we will begin again with one. Your two extras will be administered at the end of my paddling and you have earned another 10 for incorrectly addressing me as Mistress Barbara instead of Lady Barbara. Here, take a drink of water and then we will begin again."

The second round of 30 were administered with a more regular rhythm. They were all harder than those administered previously. I was pissed that I had fallen for her trick and vowed to be more careful in the future. I managed to keep my hands in place and count correctly. When she was finished she released me from the chair and told me to stand in the corner while she sipped her drink and talked with Shirley.

My cock was still hiding when the break was over. I was put back into position and Barbara began administering the 10 additional minutes that she promised. One stroke was applied every 10 seconds. Another 60 strokes. Back for more corner time. Shirley went to the kitchen and brought them both a glass of wine and a plate of cheese and crackers.

After the second break, both women inspected me. Shirley rubbed my butt and was amazed at how red it was. Barbara explained that there might be a little bruising, but no permanent damage had been done. They then inspected my cock. Although they massaged my balls in an attempt to get me to respond, my little wee-wee remained shriveled and hidden.

"Very good." Brenda said. "It is evident that you are not a masochist. After reading some of the stories you wrote on line I thought I might have to go three or four rounds before you succumbed to my paddle. In a way I am disappointed, but it does allow us to move on to other things. You do still have 12 extra strokes to endure so back to the chair with you."

I was returned to the chair and Barbara administered my 12 extra strokes. They were applied hard and fast and twice I raised to protect myself. I was crying and howling and I was sure anyone passing by could hear me yelping. After four additional strokes Barbara turned the paddle over to Shirley.

"OK Shirley." Barbara said. "Let's see if you were paying attention. When using the paddle it is kind of like swinging a baseball bat. Get a good stable stance, a little less than shoulder width. Now put one foot slightly in front of the other. Yes, good. Now, reach back a drive the paddle into his butt. Hold it there for a moment so he can absorb all the energy."

She drove the first stroke into me. No warm up. I guess she felt I was warm enough and she was right. My buns hurt and felt hot enough to fry eggs. I remained in place and counted one and tanked my mistress.

"That was pretty good Shirley." Barbara encouraged. "Just step into it a little more and be sure to drive it home."

"Shit" I yelped as I stood straight up. "That really hurt."

"It's supposed to silly," Shirley laughed. "And that's two extra for standing up and five more for cursing. On top of that you didn't count or thank me so I think we will just start over with one. You have 7 extra strokes so far. Be sure to keep count."

Suddenly we heard a knock at the door. I thought someone had heard me scream and called the cops. How were we going to explain this?

A woman's voice called out "Is everyone OK in there. I heard someone cry out like they were in pain. Shirley, are you OK?"

"That's Ellen from down the street." Shirley said. "What should I do?"

"Go to the door and invite her in." Barbara replied. "How well do you know her?"

"We talk every now and then." Shirley said. "She thinks her husband is having an affair. He's never home anymore. I think she's a little depressed and needs someone to talk to every now and then."

Been there, done that." Barbara said. "OK. Tell her everything is all right and you are just punishing your disobedient boyfriend. Remember, it is important for you to be as truthful as you expect him to be. You must always set the example in life. If she starts asking questions, answer them and invite her in. Tell her she is welcome to watch if she wants to. You are not doing anything you should be embarrassed about. Talk as if this is something that happens normally in everyday life. One day, it probably will be."

Shirley shook her head but headed for the door.

"Shirley... Shirley, are you ok? It's Ellen." The woman called out again.

Shirley unlocked the door and spoke with the woman. The conversation didn't last long, not that I expected it to. One less person to send Christmas cards to I thought. I was using the time to regain my composure. I was surprised and very embarrassed when Shirley returned, followed by a woman I assumed was our neighbor Ellen.

Shirley was explaining that I had submissive fantasies and that I had agreed to serve as her servant. Today I was having an attitude adjustment session. She introduced Barbara as a friend and mentor. She said Barbara worked with her and had some experience with this kind of stuff.

"She volunteered to teach me more about the lifestyle while visiting this weekend." Shirley said. "It's all new to me, but so far I'm really enjoying it."

She never bothered to introduce me. I didn't object.

Ellen was staring at my naked body. She wore a sports bra and spandex running shorts and obviously had been out walking or jogging when she heard the commotion and came to investigate. Shirley asked her if she wanted something to drink and if she wanted to stay and watch?

"He fantasizes about having an audience." Shirley said. "It might be a different story actually having someone watch his ass get blistered and seeing him cry like a baby."

"Ah, I don't know." Ellen replied. "I've got some yard work to do since my husband is never home to do it. Well...I guess it won't hurt if I stay for a few minutes."

"Would you like something to drink?" Shirley asked. "I have sodas, tea, water and I think there is some more wine left ..."

"Diet soda would be great." Ellen interrupted. A little too early for me to start on the wine. I'd never get my yard work done."

Shirley went to get Ellen a drink. She returned a few minutes later with a glass of diet coke. Ellen and Barbara were chatting on the sofa. As they chatted Ellen kept glancing over at me standing at the chair. Barbara noticed immediately.

"Look at how red his ass is" Ellen said.

"Do you want to touch it?" Barbara asked. "I'm sure it's also hot as hell."

"Can I?" Ellen exclaimed. "Yea, I'd like that"

Ellen got up and walked over to where I was secured to the chair. She circled the chair to get a look at every angle. As she approached my front I could tell that her face appeared flushed and her nipples were standing at attention. Her hand was touching her crotch and she was slowly rubbing it, although I don't think she realized what she was doing. Barbara and Shirley looked at her and were amused.

"Bend over." Barbara commanded me. "Let her have a good feel."

I did as commanded. Ellen rubbed my ass and commented on how hot it was. After a few minutes she reached between my legs and squeezed my hardening cock. She immediately withdrew her hand.

"He's getting an erection." She said.

"That just his way of telling us he needs more punishment." Barbara replied. "Go ahead and rub it some. If he continues to harden just give him a hard squeeze on his balls, about 5 seconds will do. That's how we deal with a naughty cock."

Ellen stuck her hand between my legs again. She massaged my balls for a few moments then grabbed my cock. She stroked it until it stood at attention and then grabbed my balls and squeezed. She had a strong grip and she buckled my knees. After about 5 agonizing seconds she released them.

"Ellen, walk around and face him." Barbara said. "Dean, masturbate for her. Look into her eyes while you make yourself hard. I want her to see the effect of the paddling you are about to get. Good. That's it. Now don't cum."

Ellen was now staring at my cock.

"Just smack it away if it gets in your way darling." Barbara chuckled. "They're fun to play with, but only when you are in the mood. Otherwise they are just something you can use to control them with. Dean remains in chastity most of the time. We only let it out on special occasions."

"I didn't realize I was staring." Ellen responded, obviously embarrassed by being caught. "It's just that I haven't seen one in so long; at least not one that is erect. You see my husband isn't home much. He claims its work. I know he's having an affair. I've heard rumors. You know how it is. After 20 plus years of marriage I guess the spark just dies. I don't know if I still love him or not, but I don't want to get a divorce until Beth, our daughter, finishes college. Then she'll be on her own and we can sort things out."

Ellen wasn't the only one staring. I was taking in her body as well. Since she had a college aged daughter and had been married for 20 years I assumed she was pushing 45, although she looked more like a woman in her 30's. She was tall and had long dirty blonde hair which was currently pulled into a ponytail that reached to her upper back. Blue eyes that sparkled when she talked and a deep tan made her quite attractive to look at.

She was tall, taller than me so I guessed she was about 6'1" while wearing her running shoes. I imagined her standing over me in high heels and my cock gave a little jerk.

Ellen's arms and legs were toned and athletic. I imagined her on the tennis courts or in the pool. Her body was curvy. She had ample breasts but not so large as to distract from the rest of her body. I noticed that her headlights were on as she continued looking at me over. She didn't have six-pack abs, but how many women of her age did? She looked trim and fit. Her spandex shorts created a camel toe in the front. As she walked away to have a seat I noticed her bottom was firm and shapely. The shorts separated and lifted each check a little. She looked like she could be a model on one of those fitness infomercials.

She had long and muscular legs. The thighs were thick, but like an athlete's, and the muscles in her calves indicated she worked out regularly. Why any man would chose to ignore such a beautiful woman I will never know. I considered her husband a fool. She and Barbara were still talking as I brought my mind back to reality.

"I understand completely." Barbara said. "My second husband left me for another woman. I was totally devastated. I still haven't gotten over the humiliation of it. You know, feeling unwanted. It's hard and takes time. I will tell you that taking a paddle and beating a man's ass is great therapy. You should try it some time."

"I don't know." Ellen said. "You know I read the book, 50 shades. Read all three of them actually. I even went to see the movie. They aroused me, but only because I imagined reversing the rolls with me dominating Jack, my husband. I started doing research on the internet. I read letters from dominant women and submissive husbands and realized that female led relationships are more widespread than I thought. Most are more subtle than bending a guy over and beating his ass or sodomizing him with a strap on."

"You're correct." Barbara continued. "My mom controlled my dad without any of the 'kink' involved, but I can tell you from experience, that the kink can really spice things up and everyone needs some spice in their life. Especially after 20 years of marriage."

Ellen looked a little flushed. I couldn't tell if it was embarrassment, arousal or a little of both. She started to get up but was still glancing over at me. Was it my erect cock that was exciting her or the redness of my ass? Time would tell.

"Hey, it was great talking to both of you." Ellen said. "I do have yard work to do so I really need to be going. I'll think about what you said and continue my research."

"Ellen," Shirley said. "Dean has plenty of time during the day since he is retired. I am sure that he would be glad to come over and do your yardwork for you. Just make up a list and he will take care of it. That way you could stay and see a live demonstration. I'm sure Shirley would even let you participate if you like."

"Well. If he does my yard work, then maybe I'll stay a little longer." She said. "After all, a girl needs to have some fun every now and then and I think this might be just what the doctor ordered."

"Great." Shirley said. "I was just about to start the second half of Dean's paddling. Sit with Barbara and she will explain a little more about a Female Led relationship and how to control a man."

I resumed my position over the back of the chair.

"I saw you staring at her." Shirley whispered in me ear as I bent over the chair. "She's pretty isn't she? I saw your cock jerk while you stared at her ass. You need to learn not to stare though. It will get you in all kinds of trouble. I'm going to paddle you extra hard now, but if you're good, and she is willing, I might just let you have a taste. I think she needs it as much as you do. I know how much you like oral."

"His ass is still red" Ellen exclaimed. "How many did you give him?"

"About 120." Barbara replied. "I was going to stop at about sixty, but poor Dean lost count so I had to start over. Now, Shirley is going to apply an equal thrashing. I'm sure she'll let you take a few swings if you like.

"We'll see." Ellen replied.

Shirley administered the strokes with more regularity. She was hitting harder than she ever had before, but they were nowhere near as hard as the extra strokes that Barbara had delivered. My erection was gone by 30 and I was visibly crying by 60. Shirley took a break and sat down with Barbara and Ellen.

"Drink some more water Dean," Shirley said. "You need to keep hydrated."

Shirley asked Ellen if she wanted to take some swings.

"My arm is getting tired" Shirley said. "I'm not used to this much manual labor."

"I don't know." Ellen said.

Shirley handed her the paddle. She looked it over for a few minutes, swinging it through the air. It was made of ¾ inch oak and measured about 16 inches long and three inches wide. It had a slim handle and leather wrist cord. There were 9 holes drilled through the business end. Each was ¾ inch in diameter. She patted herself on her leg with it a couple of times, feeling the weight and the intensity of the impact.

"Assume your position," Barbara said to me. "Ellen are you ready. Doing is a lot more fun than watching. We'll help you. Dean, why don't you beg Mistress Ellen to paddle your ass?"

"Please Mistress Ellen. Please paddle my ass" I started. "I know I am underserving of your attention. Any woman as beautiful as you should not be expected to take her precious time to discipline a poor excuse of a man such as me. I know you do not know what I am being punished for but being a male should be reason enough."

I was try to recall some of the stories I had read where a man had been instructed to beg his mistress for punishment. I wanted to get between her legs and I wouldn't get the chance if she left.

Ellen was standing behind me trying to decide what she wanted to do.

"Please Miss Ellen," I continued. "Imagine I am your husband who is cheating on you with some young blonde. I'm sure she isn't as beautiful as you but he prefers her to you. They are making love on your bed as you work har..."

That did it. The first stroke of the paddle landed across both cheeks. It hurt. She swung nearly as hard as Barbara. She followed the first up with three in rapid succession. She paused for a moment and then two more together.

"Take that!" you bastard. "I'm going to beat you until you beg for my forgiveness, not that there will be any."

"Ellen!" Shirley yelled. "Ellen, come out of it girl. That's not Jack... It will be alright... Dean, are you OK?"

Barbara was chuckling. She thought it was funny but my ass knew differently. Ellen had calmed down now and Barbara came over to help console her.