The Vacation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Never swing this in anger." Barbara began. "It is too easy to get out of control and do something you will regret later."

"Yes ma'am" Ellen said. "You are absolutely correct. I don't even remember hitting him. How many..."

"Six dear" Barbara replied. "And you were swinging the paddle like a tennis racket which is fine when using the strap but not really effective when using the paddle." Barbara said.

She demonstrated the proper technique for Ellen and laid a vicious blow to my butt. Involuntarily I stood up and covered my ass.

Two extra was all Barbara said.

"OK Ellen." Barbara continued. Go ahead and give him a couple of smacks. We won't count them as they are only practice swings. Make believe that's a baseball bat and try to hit a home run."

The first swing of the bat hurt like hell, especially on top of the ones my butt had already received.

"That was a solid single." Barbara said.

"Good, that's more like a double." She said after the next blow. "Give it just a little bit of an uppercut. Aim for the lower part of the butt. That's where the most padding is. Just be sure to avoid his balls. They're easily damaged by blunt trauma."

"A home run." She said as I raised to rub my ass. "Two additional for you."

The next two practice swings were of equal intensity. I received one more as a replacement stroke and then the actual paddling began.

By five I was regretting I had begged her to participate; by 10 she had me crying, after 15 I was begging and by 20 I was blubbering like a baby.

"Let's aim a little lower." Barbara said. His upper thighs are pale right now. You'll be able to see them change to first a nice shade of pink and then to a deep red like his ass. Remember to avoid his balls."

Barbara held me down for the remainder of the paddling, including the 11 extra strokes which Barbara told her to apply as hard and as fast as she could. When it was over I was released from the chair and told to refresh the ladies drinks. This time Ellen asked for a glass of wine. I was told to stand in the corner with my hands behind my back.

Don't you dare rub your butt or I'll restrain you so you can't.

The women talked among themselves for the next 15 minutes. Ellen was panting and had broke out in a sweat. She was talking about how empowering the paddling made her feel; and how aroused it made her.

"I wish I could grab some young hunk and just fuck his brains out." Ellen exclaimed. "Gotta do this again sometime. Now, what's next on the agenda?"

"Well, Dean has some training he supposed to do but I don't think he is in any shape right now." Barbara said. "I think we'll let him rest for a little while. There's a little Italian restaurant I saw when we were coming in yesterday. I think we'll go out for a bite to eat. You're welcome to join us if you like. We can talk a little more about your situation and how we can get Jack to see the light."

Shirley took me up to the bedroom and gave me some extra strength Tylenol to help ease the pain and prevent swelling. Barbara gave her some ointment that she ribbed on my butt. She examined me as she rubbed the ointment in.

"I don't think there is any real damage." She said. "It looks like the paddle caused some bruising but everything should feel be better in a few days."

I figured I would be sore for at least a week.

"Get cleaned up while we're gone." Shirley said as she was leaving. "We're going shopping when we get back from lunch."

"Come on Shirley." Barbara said. "Let's head over to that Italian restaurant we saw yesterday and have some lunch and a glass of wine. Then we'll come back here and get ready to go shopping. It'll be my treat. I really owe you. This weekend has been fabulous."

The three of them left me to recover while they ate. I wasn't really hungry but I did force down a sandwich and a drink. I took a shower which helped a lot. Other than the back of my legs being stiff from bending over so long and my butt aching, I felt pretty good. I was lying on the bed when they returned. On my stomach of course.

"Dean, would you come down here please?" Shirley called out.

I came down the stairs slowly as I was still stiff. I found them in the living room.

"At lunch we came to the conclusion that Ellen is in need of some attention, and we are always willing to help a sister in need." Barbara said. "Ellen, assume the position."

Ellen bent over the chair just as I had done earlier that same day. Barbara went over to the chair and grabbed Ellen's shorts and yanked them to the floor. Ellen's wasn't wearing underwear and her naked ass was now on display.

"Honey," Shirley said. "Tie her legs to the legs of the chair and secure her hands to the seat. Make sure she is secure enough that she won't fall over if she starts to thrash around."

This was a command I followed instantly. I grabbed the straps that secured me to the chair and grabbed a couple more to secure her hands.

"Ellen" Barbara said. "You know you need this."

"OK honey." Shirley said. "I expect you to bring her to at least two orgasms while we get ready to go shopping. That's the least you can do for her after you got her so hot this morning."

I kneeled behind her. She was already wet at I stuck my tongue out and tasted her. I had to access her from behind but could easily reach her cunt as well as her ass. She was clean shaven, but the trace of stubble indicated she was a true blonde. I kissed her along her inner thigh for a few minutes before starting to gently lick her from front to back. She started to squirm but the rope held her secure.

I occasionally darted my tongue into her, penetrating her cunt and causing her to shutter. I kept this up for about 10 minutes before concentrating on her clitoris. I sucked it into my mouth and licked it with my tongue. She was thrashing about, unable to get free, not really wanting to. She was close to climax so I again shot my tongue out, penetrating her there once again. This time I rolled it around as deep as I could. She convulsed and began to gush her womanly juice. I sealed my mouth over her cunt and devoured every drop.

When she finally finished I immediately attacked her asshole. I never gave her a chance to recover. She wasn't prepared for that and tried to stand straight up. Her bindings prevented that and after a brief struggle, she calmed down a little. I continued licking and she started rubbing her ass across my face. She began pushing against my tongue. I felt her anus open up and my tongue entered the outer regions of her rectum. I tried to penetrate as deep as I could. She moaned softly and begged me to push deeper. She was pushing hard against me, rubbing her ass up and down. Marking me with her scent. Finally she began shaking.

"Eat me" She yelled.

I withdrew from her ass and began sucking on her cunt once again. I grabbed her clitoris with my lips and pulled gently. I flicked my tongue back and forth, torturing her organ of sex. I slowed my efforts, returning to slowly licking her with my tongue. I wanted to delay her eventual orgasm. I wanted to tease her.

"Bitch" She yelled. "I need to cum. God how I need it."

I returned to her ass. I probed her hole for a while and then stopped. I returned to her inner thighs and kissed all the way down to her feet. I wanted to suck her toes but that was impossible. I returned to her clit. I sucked on it hard, drawing it into my mouth. My tongue was working fervently. She was ready. She exploded a combination of her love juice and a little pee. I drank both down. She continued rubbing my face even after her climax had passed. It seemed like an eternity. It felt like heaven. When she finished she collapsed over the chair.

"That was the most intense orgasm I ever had" She said. "Do me a favor and clean me up and untie me. I really have to get home."

I untied her and told her to sit down while I cleaned her with my tongue. When finished I took the opportunity to kneel before her and thank her for the paddling and the privilege of serving such a beautiful woman. I gently lifted her right foot and began sucking on her toes. I licked and sucked for several minutes before worshiping her other foot. She had closed her eyes and was humming as I finished.

"That was exquisite." She said. "Think I could get used to being pampered like this. I'll see you Tuesday."

I heard applause and looked up to see Barbara and Shirley applauding my performance. I don't know when they came downstairs or how much they saw, but both were grinning at me.

"I think I might try a repeat performance of that tonight." Barbara said.

"Me too" added Shirley.

As she turned to leave, Ellen smiled and said. "I think I'll take Tuesday afternoon off." She said. "Be sure to bring your paddle when you come. I might need to provide a little motivation."

"I doubt that." I said as Ellen walked out the door.

"Time to go shopping." Barbara said, bringing me out of my daydream.

"It'll just take me a second to get cleaned up." I replied.

"I told you to get cleaned up while we were out." Shirley said with a little smirk. "No time for that now. You'll just have to go as you are. Come on, you're driving."

I realized that in addition to giving me a nice reward, she had used the episode to provide me with another opportunity to be humiliated. I was going to the mall with Ellen's juice drying all over my face and her scent reminding me of what had just happened. My cock was hard as a rock and tenting the shorts that I wore. It was going to be a long afternoon.

Chapter 4 The shopping trip (coming soon)