The Vacation Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
medic45
medic45
369 Followers

Paula was a little shorter than Sandy. She had auburn colored hair that hung to her shoulders. Her blue eyes seemed like they could look into your soul. Like Sandy she was slender but not as skinny. Her curves were subtle, except for the mountainous bulges made by the huge tits that rose from nowhere and seemed to defy gravity.

Robin was more of the jock type. She was stocky but was wearing sweats which made it difficult to assess her body. She had dark hair and eyes. Her hair was short and curly. She seemed to be assessing the situation more cautiously than the others and was more hesitant when she reached out and squeezed my hardening cock. She jerked the cage hard a couple of times before releasing it.

Shirley returned a few minutes later carrying my paddle.

"What happened may not have been your fault." She said. "But I can't have you exposing yourself to the neighbors. Who knows, they might decide to call the police and you'll end up in jail bending over for Tyrone. I'm going to give you 20 with the paddle and then offer each of these young ladies the opportunity to administer 20 additional stokes. I know your ass hurts from the caning Ruth gave you, but that can't be helped. Bend over the chair. Count each stroke and be sure to say thank you for each one."

I bent over the chair. Shirley went first and administered 20 strokes.

"One, thank you Mistress Shirley; two, thank you Mistress Shirley; Three..." I counted.

The girls giggled each time I said 'Mistress Shirley'. I continued counting until I got to eighteen. She hit a particularly sore area of my butt. Involuntarily I stood and tried to protect myself. She looked at me for a moment and told me to fetch the dice.

"Roll them." She said. "They'll determine how many additional strokes you get with the cane."

I rolled a double three. She repeated the eighteenth stroke from the paddle again. Nineteen and twenty followed. She had me fetch the cane that Barbara had given her. She handed the paddle to Sandy and then administered six stokes with the cane.

"I've never paddled a guy before, but as president of our sorority, I've spanked our pledges a lot." Sandy said. "It really makes me hot to watch them squirm as I watch their bottoms turn color."

Her first stroke made me whimper. I'm not sure if it was the cumulative effect from my earlier caning, the humiliation of exposing myself before these young women or the fact that this college aged coed was administer each stroke with all of her strength. All I knew was I needed to count the strokes and remain in position.

"One, thank you Miss Sandy."

"Make that Miss Sandra." She said. "That one doesn't count. We'll start over."

"One, thank you Miss Sandra; two, thank you Miss Sandra, three, Thank you..."

She administered the strokes slowly and in a steady rhythm. They hurt and I was glad when she was done. She handed the paddle to Paula.

"Get ready," Paula said. "Hell's coming to dinner."

Five strokes in rapid succession to the right cheek had me weeping. I managed to count them. Five more were administered to the left cheek. She then alternated. By the fifteenth stroke I was crying in earnest and unable to count.

"Fifteen doesn't count and I believe that is another roll of the dice." Shirley announced.

I rolled a four and a two; six more from the cane. Paula gave me the five remaining strokes from the paddle before handing it to Robin. The six I had earned from the cane came next. I was now beginning to whimper.

"Look at how muscular Robin's arms are." Sandy announced. "She pitches for the softball team so she works out daily."

"Give it to him good." The girls encouraged in unison.

"One, thank you Miss Robin; two, Thank you Miss Robin..."

She hit harder than the others. They were spaced irregularly. I never knew when or where they would land. When she reached twenty I was balling. Shirley had me kiss each of the girl's feet and promise not to expose myself to them again. I was worried. I knew I would have to strip on Ruth's porch every Thursday morning and figured it would only be a matter of time before one or more of them saw me again. The girls were giggling among themselves as they left, but promised to come back and visit when they could stay longer.

"Maybe you could come and serve us at one of our sorority events." Sandy said as she headed for the door. "I'm sure you'd enjoy serving 40 or so college girls for an evening. Homecoming weekend would be great since a lot of our alumni would be there also. I'm sure you'd be the 'hit' of the party."

I just smiled and nodded my head in agreement.

Ruth visited me at least once a day. It seemed she always had to take a pee when she visited. She would grab me by the cock and pull me into the bathroom where she would make me kneel before her and seal my mouth between her legs. Sometimes she peed slowly, drawing it out over several minutes which gave me an opportunity to swallow every drop. Other times she would grab my hair and pull me hard into her and then let loose with a torrent that overflowed onto the floor. Whatever I spilled had to be cleaned up.

When I had finished she would turn around and bend over; placing her hands on the closed toilet seat. She would instruct me to clean her. I licked her clean making sure she would not soil her panties. I could tell there were times she hadn't used TP before using me. On one occasion she seemed to be dirtier than usual and I failed to do a proper job. She returned the next day with her soiled panties and stuck them in my mouth. I had to clean them while she administered a brisk caning. The caning continued until the panties were clean.

Shirley arrived home on the Friday before we were scheduled to leave for the beach. She was excited about the trip but I was still skeptical. I couldn't decide which would be worse; spending a week with Barbara or a week at home with Ruth. Shirley needed the vacation. She loved the beach and the fun in the sun. She said everything would be fine and I was just letting my imagination get the best of me. She did most of the packing while I made sure everything in the house was secured. Ruth was going to check up on the house while we were gone so I took a spare key over to her and told her to keep it since she visited everyday anyway. Ruth smiled and told me to have fun.

Barbara was there by 6 am on Saturday morning. I was already loading our stuff in my car when she pulled up.

"I've got plenty of room in my Escalade for all of us." She said. "Besides, I was hoping you would do some of the driving."

Barbara drove the first couple of hours before asking me to take over. The women were sitting in the back seat gossiping about everybody at work as I drove down the interstate. I could only imagine how they talked about me.

They had been quiet for a while so I glanced back to see if they had fallen asleep. Barbara had her laptop out and was showing Shirley something. I heard a few snickers and an occasional laugh. There wasn't any sound coming from the laptop so I figured it was either muted or whatever they were watching didn't have any sound.

"Ruth really put you through your paces last week didn't she?" Barbara asked as she looked up at me watching her in the rear view mirror.

"Yes Ma'am." I replied. "She can be very persuasive with her cane and paddle."

"Yes, but I am more interested in how she uses your mouth." Barbara replied. "It looks like she is training you to be her toilet slave. Do you enjoy serving her that way?"

I realized that they were watching video from the closed circuit surveillance system that had been installed in our house. Evidently Barbara had recorded everything that had been happening for the last two weeks. Every room in the house was wired, including the bathroom. Ruth had been using me repeatedly to clean her whenever she used the bathroom. She used my mouth daily and it was all caught on video.

"Ah, no Ma'am." I answered truthfully.

"Well, you'll get used to it." Barbara replied with a snicker.

When Barbara put her laptop away she and Shirley started chatting again. They were talking about their childhood.

Barbara told Shirley how her mother had ruled the nest when she was growing up. She said her mom was the disciplinarian in the family and spanked her and her two sisters regularly.

"Normally she took us over her knee and we got a bare handed spanking." Barbara said. "Occasionally she got her hairbrush out. If we were really bad, she took her father's Razor strop to our fanny. When she was done she always hugged us and told us to do better in the future. She was strict, but loving."

"Mom even took dad across her knee on occasion." Barbara added. "She tried to keep it private, but a couple of times I saw him going to the bathroom after she had paddled him. His ass was as red as an overly ripe apple."

"Really," Shirley said.

"Yea, I used to watch from my room." Barbara said. "You could tell when she was paddling him. The sound of the paddle echoed through the house. Once he came out naked and I could see how red his ass was. He went to the bathroom and came out about ten minutes later. He opened the door to the bedroom and I could see her standing there with the strop. He quickly closed the door but soon I heard that familiar sound; I heard him cry out 'please honey, no more'."

Barbara giggled as she imagined seeing her father lying over the bed being strapped by her mother. It took her a moment before she returned to reality.

"They never did any of the kinky stuff you read about now." She continued. "At least we never saw them doing anything like that. I guess the terms Female Domination and BDSM hadn't been invented yet. Still, I knew that mom was definitely a dominant female."

"Come to think about it, my mom kind of did the same thing." Shirley said. "She didn't take the belt to us, but she did manipulate my dad on occasion to get what she wanted. I guess she was just a little more subtle than your mother was."

"Did you treat your husbands like your mom treated your dad?" Shirley asked.

"Well, sort of." Barbara replied. "Robert was my first husband. He was a military contractor who visited the base regularly. I met him when I was stationed at Camp Lejeune. We started dating and were married a year later. He was a good husband but not well endowed if you know what I mean. We loved each other but I often found myself unfulfilled. His idea of sex was climbing on top of me, pumping his little cock into me for 30 seconds until he shot his load and then rolling off and going to sleep. You know, a typical male."

Shirley laughed at the joke.

Barbara told us if it wasn't for him, she probably wouldn't have found out about female domination. She had been promoted to captain and was living off base. She was cleaning house one evening when she found a stash of magazines he had hidden under the mattress. She was pissed. It contained a lot of explicit pictures and stories depicting a variety of erotica.

"I couldn't understand why he needed to look at this stuff." Barbara recalled. "I didn't know if I was doing something wrong. I could tell that he had been reading the stories over and over; the pages were well worn so I confronted him about it and told him how unfulfilled I felt when we had sex. He tried to avoid talking about it but apologized and promised to try harder to please me."

"I wanted to know what he was reading that was turning him on. I wanted to know about his fantasies and what I could do to make those fantasies real for him. I wanted to spice up our sex lives." she continued. "I started reading some of the stories and letters. When I got to the letters about female domination I got so excited that I couldn't stop masturbating. I read about women in control of their relationship and men who would do anything and everything to pleasure their women. I guess that was the first time I had heard the term Female Domination used, but it certainly wasn't the last. All I knew was I needed to do some research on the subject."

"I was deployed to Germany about 6 months after I confronted Robert about the magazines." Barbara recalled. "I met a woman there who was into domination. She was a professional dominatrix, but had a live in slave boy as well. She explained why some men, and women for that matter, got off being dominated and what she got in return. She taught me some tricks of the trade and even let me practice on her boy."

"We met regularly while I was stationed there." She continued. "She taught me a lot. Most importantly she taught me that any man can be controlled through his penis. Control that, and everything else is easy. By the time I got back to the States I was hooked. I needed to share my discoveries with some of my friends. Some thought I was crazy but many were interested in learning more."

"I decided to experiment with Robert." Barbara recalled. "I came up with a plan to set him up. I wanted him to feel guilty and in need of punishment so I had one of my girlfriends seduce him. I gave him time to confess his infidelity but he never did. I knew he regretted what happened by the way he acted but he just didn't have the strength to admit it to me."

"One night I confronted him about it." She continued. "I gave him a choice, submit to my punishment or leave. I took him across my knee that night and gave it to him good. After that, corporal punishment became a regular fixture in our relationship. At first he didn't like it much, but he submitted rather than loose me. His weekly attempt to please me with his cock were also replaced with nightly sessions with his tongue. I made sure I kept him happy sexually, but now my pleasure came first."

"What happened then?" Shirley asked, obviously intrigued by the story.

"I started experimenting." Barbara replied. "I found out there were a lot of different aspects to female domination that I hadn't tried. Over time, Robert seemed to become more submissive. Maybe he secretly liked the idea of submitting but he never confessed it to me. I started tying him up and trying new things. One night I introduced him to pegging. The first time I sodomized him I invited a couple of my girlfriends over to watch and add to his humiliation. They took pictures of me ramming my cock into him. They asked if they could give it a try. All of us took him that night. He cried and I knew he was broken."

"That must have been really humiliating." Shirley said.

"Yea." Replied Barbara. "After that I started attending Femdom parties. Sometimes I would take Rob, other times I attended them alone. There were a few Femdom groups around back then, but I had to drive a couple of hours to attend their parties. I wanted to start a local group, but needed to do a lot of education before that would ever happen."

"I convinced other women on base who had been mistreated, either at home or by the military establishment to come to a weekly counseling session I hosted to discuss the problems that we all faced. We talked about all the discrimination, intimidation and sexual harassment we had endured as women during our lives. We also talked about the domestic abuse that was common place in the military at that time. We formed a support group for abused women. Eventually that group transpired into a group of Femdom women."

"We held parties to compare techniques and to satisfy our carnal needs. Some of the women brought their husbands or boyfriends. They came thinking they'd be getting laid. We told them they would have to submit to us prior to having any sex. We used them any way we wanted. When we were finished using and abusing them, we made sure they satisfied all of our needs. When we were satisfied, we took care of their wants. Many became regular attendees at our parties even though they were often humiliated and abused by us. We proved to all the women that sex is a great motivator; never underestimate it when controlling a man."

"One of our favorite games was to pick up some unsuspecting guy who had made our lives miserable at one time or another." Barbara said. "We'd seduce him and then take pictures of him in compromising positions. The Corps frown upon officers having sexual relations with enlisted personnel. It was easy to make him submit once we had some incriminating pictures. It was then gang bang time. We'd use him for hours and never give him any relief."

"One time we found out one of the commanders was having an affair with one of his subordinates. It was clearly sexual harassment. We made sure his wife found out. She escorted him to one of our parties and watched as we worked him over. He was humiliated in front of the group and beaten with a paddle. Before leaving, his wife strapped on a dildo and sodomized him until she could barely stand. She had him crawl behind her on his hands and knees as she led him out the door. She joined our group after that and brought him back on a regular basis."

"Wow, Did Rob attend those parties?" Shirley asked.

"Unfortunately, no." Barbara replied. "He was killed by a drunk driver before we started having them. I was devastated for a long time, but my friends helped me through it. My interest in Femdom also played a huge role in helping me get over him; but it wasn't until I met my second husband that I was finally able to let Rob go."

"So, did you dominate your second husband as well?" Shirley inquired.

"Not really." Barbara answered. "He was more of an Alpha man and liked to take charge. Sex was good with him so I really didn't need the domination aspect in our relationship. I continued to attend some Femdom parties, but he was never involved. He was the kind of guy who needed to be on top, not on the bottom and I couldn't see that happening, at least with me."

"Jim was a real estate developer." Barbara continued. "He had made a ton of money during the housing boom. I had Jennifer about a year after we were married. I was still on active duty but wanted to raise what I suspected would be my last child. My mom had raised the three oldest girls from my first marriage. I just couldn't manage it while on active duty. This was my last chance to be a real mom so I decided to resign from active duty. I enlisted in the reserves and raised my child. I was a stay-at-home mom."

Barbara was sipping on a bottle of water as she looked out the window. She said we were getting close to our destination and should be there within 30 minutes.

"So what happened with Jim?" Shirley probed. "What caused you to break up?"

"I noticed something was wrong when Jennifer was about five." Barbara said. "Jim was developing a new subdivision at the time and had just finished building our new home there. I noticed he wasn't spending as much time at home and our sex life really sucked."

"I had added a few pounds since leaving active duty." Barbara recalled. "Age does that you know. At first I attributed his lack of sexual interest to that. When he started missing family obligations I started to suspect he was having an affair. I started checking his credit card statements and got concerned when I saw a pattern of unexplained expenses."

"My God, what did you do?" asked Shirley.

"I went to see my sister, Brenda. She's a divorce attorney and has lots of experience dealing with unfaithful husbands like Jim. Brenda had Julie, her private investigator, do some checking to see what was going on. She found out a ton of stuff about Jim. For starters, he had tried to seduce several of the women at his office. None had followed through with any allegations of sexual harassment, but promised to do so if he didn't stop. Next, she found out that Jim had just bought a new investment property from a woman by the name Winslow. She was a widow and had a large tract of land that Jim wanted for his next development. Julie found out that most of the negotiations occurred in the bedroom, not the boardroom. "

medic45
medic45
369 Followers