The Valentine's Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit!" she thought to herself. "She did this all for me?"

The thigh highs were long, going almost all the way up Jill's legs and there were tiny pink bows and lace around the top back lace portion of the hose which matched her shoes and toenail polish and even the ropes almost perfectly. Andrea noticed that Jill's feet were flexing and twitching and curling in their cuffs and that Jill's legs were muscular and powerful looking as they flexed in the restraints, but still looked very feminine in every possible way.

Why were her legs and feet flexing and moving like that? They were gently spread apart by the pulling of the ropes, which allowed Jill just enough room to bend her knees slightly. Andrea noticed that the thigh highs had straps in the front and back which attached them to a black lace garter belt with matching pink bows and lace trim, but also that there was something clipped to her garter belt.

As soon as Andrea noticed the object clipped to Jill's garter belt, Jill began to quietly cry out with pleasure at each exhale. The hot and cute little noises caused Andrea to shift her stare from the garter belt to Jill's face and their eyes met, Jill locking her blue eyes tightly onto Andrea's and not releasing her gaze. Jill looked gorgeous to Andrea, her short brown hair was done nicely and she had full lips and blue eyes that looked sharp but just a little mischievous at the same time...but seeing her so horny and aroused made her almost irresistible to Andrea...and the fact that she did this all for her made it all the better.

The sounds of Jill's pleasure became louder and faster with each breath until after about a full minute the noises were loud and Jill lost almost all control, never breaking her gaze. Andrea was amazed at how deeply Jill could look into her eyes, not yet breaking her stare even as she started to cum. Jill was able to stare deeply into Andrea's eyes until the pleasure buzzing away inside of her was just too much, and she let a gasping breath out. She bit down hard on her lower lip as her eyes finally broke their stare and rolled back uncontrollably...and by the sounds of pleasure coming from Jill, Andrea could tell that she was in the middle of an intense orgasm.

Her hands curled into fists and the muscles of her arms strained. Her head snapped back over and over again and her body stiffened as her back arched forcefully, jutting her softball sized perky tits straight to the sky. The sudden force of her arch caused her breasts to jiggle and quiver within the confines of their cupless bra almost hypnotically until they came to a stop. Jill's nipples were very pink and fully erect, and as her chest was thrust out, looked almost as if they were screaming out and begging for the relief of being sucked or licked by Andrea's hot mouth and kisses.

Again, as the following wave of pleasure became more intense, her hips started rocking up and down in a humping motion, almost as if she had a large invisible dick grinding away inside of her that she was trying to ride very hard as it pulsed and churned deeply inside of her. Seeing her hump away at the air and arching uncontrollably made Andrea smile, and her pussy started to tingle deep inside as she watched Jill's body and expressions as she came. Her face was almost unbelievably hot as she came, and her face and chest were now pink and sweaty with heat and arousal.

The rocking of Jill's hips as she orgasmed caused Andrea to move her eyes from Jill's lovely jiggling breasts down to her pussy. The first thing that she noticed was Jill's soft, pink pussy and that she had shaved. Andrea remembered that Jill had her pussy lips shaved from the clit down and had about a two inch wide landing strip of dark hair above her clit last time they were together. Today she was shaven completely bare.

Even though Jill was rather thin and in good shape, her pussy looked soft and almost a little plump, forming a mound on her pelvis. Andrea could tell just how horny Jill was by looking at her pussy alone. It was definitely swollen and extremely horny, so much that you could even see that her clit was hard and that her soft pink inner lips had even started to part with the swelling of her outer lips, barely revealing the entrance of her vagina. If a little pussy could look ever look so extremely hungry and horny, this is what it would look like and it looked amazing.

Andrea then noticed the purple wire coming from between her pink lips and attaching to the remote control secured to her garter belt. Andrea wondered what exactly was inside of Jill's pussy that was driving her to such an uncontrolled reaction or just how long she had been plugged in! "This is one horny girl", thought Andrea to herself, "I'm halfway glad she is tied up!"

Andrea dropped her purse on the ground the way she dropped the dropped the towels when she caught Kelly and Jill in the shower, but this time it wasn't from shock...it was because she now had plans with her little Jill.

Andrea took off her sweatshirt as Jill recovered from her last wave of pleasure and her eyes again fixed themselves on Andrea, who could tell that Jill was starting to enjoy everything she saw.

Jill said, "I've always been attracted to nice big boobs on hot girls and I haven't been able to stop thinking about your big titties since we were together. Please show them to me again."

Andrea unhooked her bra and walked up to the foot of the bed, standing over Jill between her legs. She let her bra drop to the ground, revealing her beautiful breasts and hard nipples to Jill, who started to smile with a mischievous look as Andrea shimmied them from side to side for show. Jill shook her tits back at Andrea in return, jiggling them happily in return as she smiled.

Jill would have been embarrassed if Andrea knew how attractive she found her tits, and didn't want her to know just how much she had become obsessed with thinking about them over the past month.

@What are you going to do to me?" asked Jill, smiling slyly. Leaving her yoga pants and athletic shoes on, Andrea stared at Jill in the eyes and got down on her knees in front of her, taking her right breast into both hands, bringing her nipple slowly into her mouth. Andrea licked and sucked her own nipples for a while as Jill looked on, biting and licking her own lips and she stared and watched every move.

All Jill could think about was that she wanted some and what Andrea was doing just wasn't fair. After teasing Jill enough, Andrea removed her nipples from her mouth, which were now slippery and wet. Seeing this sight unfold in front of her began to send Jill into another wave of pleasure, and her breathing became louder and filled with her cute noises as she breathed out.

Andrea didn't know that since their yoga session, Jill had become almost obsessed with Andrea's breasts, and Jill often masturbated at night just thinking of laying on Andrea's lap as her tits would be hovering right over her face and just nurse away gently for hours while gently edging eachother's pussy towards orgasm little by little with light touches. Something about being masturbated by Andrea as she sucked away on her beautiful titties had become Jill's go-to masturbation fantasy for the last month.

Just as Jill began to rock her hips and started humping away at the air again, Andrea leaned forward and, still holding her swollen right titty in both hands, placed her stiff nipple just below Jill's clit causing her wet pussy lips to part around Andrea's hard nipple. Jill's pussy was so wet and horny that there was a small puddle of her girl cum on the comforter below, and Andrea's nipple slipped between Jill's pink lips with ease, giving Andrea the sensation of tiny pussy kisses right on her nipple.

After going for so long without any stimulation to her swollen, aching and sensitive clit, the feeling of Andrea's stiff nipple rubbing away on her clit her was amazing. Her hips began to thrust away once again, but this time with the purpose of grinding her swollen clit against Andrea's nipple. Andrea assisted by moving her titty up and down along Jill's wet slit as she rocked her hips to hump her big tit. Jill strained to grind harder, but was restricted by her ropes and handcuffs from smashing her wet pussy down onto Andrea's tit the way she wanted to.

Her grinding became more and more intense and her smile melted away as she bit her bottom lip and her head snapped back and eyes rolled back again with the loudest moan yet. The tits of her fantasies were making her cum in real life, and it was amazing! Her body relaxed in her restraints once again and she smiled and exhaled loudly, "Oh my god Andrea that was good".

Andrea was starting to enjoy this...she knew she had the power to tease and pleasure Jill and was going to get everything out of it. Jill looked at Andrea and begged her, "Please, please feed me your titties...I want them in my mouth so bad". Andrea climbed up on the bed on all fours and, placing her hand flat against Jill's slippery pussy, moved her middle finger forward to part Jill's lips and went in to kiss Jill deeply.

Andrea moved to curl her middle finger so that she could tickle the very tip of Jill's clit ever so gently with just the tip of her finger. Andrea could feel Jill exhale through her nose and Jill kissed even deeper the more her clit was stimulated, a deep and loving Valentine's kiss. After several moments of kissing and clit flicking, Andrea removed her hand from Jill's pussy and placed both of her hands above Jill's shoulders on the bed and leaned down to feed Jill her left nipple, keeping it just out of Jill's hungry reach.

Jill licked and sucked for the nipple that was just out of reach until Andrea got just close enough that Jill could flick her tongue on it. Andrea shifted her right nipple into Jill's hungry mouth next, slowly lowering down, teasing Jill so much that she strained against her restraints to get just a little bit more off of the bed and to fully latch on to Andrea's nipple.

Jill looked into Andrea's eyes and quietly said "Please." Andrea then lowered the weight of her left breast onto Jill's face, and Jill's hungry mouth latched on completely and began to gently suck on Andrea. Jill sighed with the relief of finally having that nice big titty in her mouth and admitted, with her mouth full of Andrea's tit, "I masturbate all the time thinking about you playing with my pussy as I suck on your titties." Andrea stared down at Jill, who looked into Andrea's eyes lovingly, in her own version of heaven as she sucked away.

Jill had only been able to fantasize about what was actually happening over the last month, and experiencing it for real only ignited her passion for the moment even more. Andrea couldn't believe the sight of such a hot young woman being so into her and could tell just by watching that Jill wasn't lying when she said she thought about her tits all the time...she seemed to want them in her mouth more than anything and could feel how bad Jill wanted them by how well she sucked and kissed and licked away.

Suddenly, Jill lost suction and sighed out, another wave of pleasure starting to wash over her as the egg continued to buzz away inside of her and the sensation of sucking perfect big tits sent her towards the edge. "Please, touch it!" said Jill, begging Andrea to help her cum again. Andrea was going to help her, alright and she quickly yanked her yoga pants and panties off, throwing her shoes and clothes across the room.

Quickly, Andrea shifted her body and interlocked her legs with Jill, feeling the hot and slippery sensation of Jill's horny pussy against hers as she moved to scissor their pussies together. Jill looked on with astonishment as Andrea locked their wet pussies together, remembering that the last time they did this, Kelly was looking on, masturbating herself wildly to the sight and encouraging them to hump as she rubbed her horny little clit and shoved her fingers deep.

Jill was so wet with her girl cum that instead of rubbing skin, their pussies slipped and slid on each other creating a very erotic sensation for the both of them to share...just exactly the way naughty girly sex should feel. The wet noises that came from their wet and swollen lips sounded as if they were beautiful and wet sloppy kisses as they humped their pussies together.

Jill said, "I remember fucking you like this last month and I loved it! It's like our pussies love making out with eachother!"

Andrea agreed in her mind...their pussies did really love eachother...and the feeling was intense and beautiful and extremely girly...oh god did she love humping little Jill like this.

Andrea grabbed Jill's legs with her hands to help their pussies kiss even harder and Jill strained to position herself so that their pussies lined up perfectly together. Jill's hips began to thrust away as she begged Andrea to meet her with matching thrusts by encouraging her with a "Fuck me! Fuck me!" with every thrust. Andrea did just that, fucking her in return until Jill's back arched again and her thrusts became faster and more erratic as she came heavily with a loud moan, eyes open and staring at nothing on the ceiling.

Jill came over and over, body flexing and head rolling back with each wave of pleasure. After Jill's last orgasm passed, Andrea held their pussies in a tight embrace for a few minutes until Andrea finally pulled her pussy away from Jill's, a string of clear, sweet girl cum between their lips lengthening from pussy to pussy until it broke and fell on Jill's tights.

"Your pussy kisses just as good as you do!" said Jill.

Andrea loved that she was able to give Jill an amazing orgasm by humping their pussies together and loved how close it made her feel to Jill.

"And now I'll kiss your pussy just as good as you kiss!" said Andrea, as she got back on her knees at the bottom of the bed, face to face with Jill's gorgeous pussy.

"What is inside of you?" asked Andrea.

"Just a little Valentines snack for my pussy...it's a little toy,"explained Jill.

"Can I see it?"

"Sure, but you'll have to try to pull it out of me."

Jill's pussy was so tight from having the egg and Andrea work up her little pussy that it her muscles had tightened up more than ever, straining and practically begging to clench down on a fat dildo or even Andrea's fingers. Andrea began to tug at the wires, but the toy inside at first did not budge. A little more pressure caused Jill to yank her legs apart as her knees buckled in.

"Oh my god it's so big in me right now," Jill cried as the egg began to move, stretching her tight and clenched little pussy. Andrea continued to pull and Jill moaned loudly as the toy started to part Jill's lips and peek out of her pussy. Andrea was amazed at how loud the toy was buzzing and how powerful it was, and seeing it peeking out from Jill was extremely sexy.

She could see that the toy was sparkly and purple and covered with nipple sized nubbins. Not only did it vibrate, but it also gyrated with gears like her own purple dildo at home. She continued to pull at the toy and Jill's pussy stretched even more...it looked like a large sized purple alien lemon to Andrea...like an electric fruit from an alien planet.

The full girth of the toy was now resting at the entrance of Jill's pussy, her fat and swollen lips wrapping around the toy and holding it just snug enough not to allow it to pop out or slide back into place deep inside of her. With a quick clench of her muscles, the slippery toy launched out of Jill and landed, buzzing and gyrating, onto the bed in front of Andrea's face.

Andrea picked up the slippery toy and stared at it in amazement...it really was one of the coolest toys she had ever seen. It was about the size of a big lemon and slightly oblong, almost like a rounded off football. It had some heft to it in her hand and it was built to be rather solid. It was covered with a jelly like skin that flexed and gyrated as the plastic gears inside twisted and turned inside of it. And did it ever buzz! The force of the vibration was so strong and loud that it was surprising that something like this could be so powerful. It massaged every muscle of her hand rather forcefully as she held it.

Andrea took the remote control from Jill's belt and saw that it had two knobs which also acted as select buttons. A twist of the top button caused the vibration to become stronger and a push of the button caused it to vibrate in different patterns or constantly. The lower button caused the gears to wind at different speeds and a push of the button caused different gear patterns and different twisting and pulsing movements.

"It's amazing, isn't it! I love it and wear it in me all the time...usually nobody even knows." said Jill.

Andrea cupped the toy in her left hand and twisted the knobs and used the buttons to cause it to gently hum on and off every few seconds while gently gyrating. She lowered the slippery toy to her pussy and pressed it firmly against her lips, which wrapped around the toy easily with the mix of their girl cum, the buzzing stimulating her lips and clit. Holding it against her pussy, the buzzing began to feel amazing, and she began to grind the toy up and down between her lips, humping her clit with the toy and its little purple nubbins.

She began to get lost masturbating, experiencing the sensations of the toy when she heard Jill's voice say, "Hey, don't forget about me!" remembering that she too had lost herself to the sensations of the toy before Andrea arrived.

Andrea smiled and pushed the toy against the entrance of her vagina, which was stretching around the toy in a most pleasurable way. She pushed with more and more pressure until the force of her push finally overcame the tightness of her pussy and the toy slipped inside, sliding as deep as it could get while buzzing and pulsing inside of her. The toy lodged itself deep and the buzzing was so intense that it even buzzed her little clit from the inside.

She certainly hadn't forgotten about Jill, and leaned forward to begin gently licking and sucking at her lips with more and more intensity until she found that she was passionately making out with Jill's pussy. Jill started to softly sigh with each exhale, gyrating her hips to kiss Andrea's mouth back with her pussy. Moving her hand up to Jill's pussy, she began running her thumb up and down between Jill's lips, spending time to gently flick at her clit before tracing her thumb back down gently between her slippery lips to the entrance, barely inserting her thumb inside of her before returning back to her clit for a few more rubs.

Over and over, Andrea repeated this, paying close attention to how she would stroke Jill's inner lips and each time pressing her thumb a little further into Jill, who rocked her hips to try to get even more of Andrea's thumb inside of her until, after several slow strokes, she slowly inserted the full length of her thumb deeply inside of Jill.

Jill sighed out loud and smiled at having finally received the full length of Andrea's thumb and her pussy muscles clenched down hard as Andrea curled her thumb along the roof of Jill's vagina, her fingers and palm clamping down on the outside of Jill's pussy. Jill began to hump her hips as Andrea's plunged into her pussy with every stroke and her palm press against her clit as she arched and flexed her body. Jill loved the sensation of taking the full length of Andrea's thumb, and was being driven wild by the way her thumb tickled away at the roof of her vagina from inside of her.

Andrea withdrew her thumb and adjusted the dial on the toy...she needed more. She flipped her hand palm up, fingering Jill's wet lips with her pointer and middle finger before plunging them deeply into Jill while clamping her thumb securely against Jill's clit, rubbing it and making it squirt from side to side with the pressure of her thumb. Again, Andrea curled her fingers upwards to the roof of Jill's vagina, tickling her from the inside and she drove them forcefully inside of her, all the while allowing Jill to hump her clit against her thumb.