The Valentine's Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea continued to finger her until Jill said, 'You can put more fingers in me if you want." Andrea took the suggestion as a request and removed her fingers, again dialing up the intensity of the egg as she sighed with delight at the buzzing and pulsating deep inside of her. She lined up all four of her fingers and slowly but forcefully plunged all four of them back home into Jill.

Jill shouted, "Oh god yes!" as Andrea drove them deep inside of her, the hot walls of her pussy stretching to take all of her fingers, and once again pinning Jill's little stiff clit under her thumb. Andrea left her four fingers in place and gently rolled Jill's clit around under her thumb while she twisted her wrist as Jill started to softly buck her hips up and down onto her fingers. Andrea moved her fingers halfway out of Jill and quickly slid her thumb down off of Jill's clit and placed it against her middle finger.

Andrea was going to give Jill all five fingers, and slowly drove all five fingers back inside of Jill all the way to the knuckles. Jill screamed out, "Oh god good good good!" as all five fingers sunk inside of her and the knuckles of Andrea's hand began to stretch and strain at Jill. Jill loved it. She adored the sensation of Andrea's fingers working away deep inside of her and wanted to feel the stretching of Andrea's hand inside of her, even if it wasn't going to go all the way in.

As Andrea fucked her with all five fingers, she strained her hips and moved her pussy away from the force of Andrea driving into her, which she did over and over again with a slight twist of her wrist ever time. But Jill wasn't trying to escape from Andrea's thrusts. Jill continued to move her hips and pussy as far back as she could as Andrea pressed onward, feeling her knuckles straining her apart from the inside.

Jill looked at Andrea and said, "Stay there, stay right fucking there," and stared Andrea right in the eyes while pushing and forcing her pussy down onto Andrea's hand with all the room she had given herself. Jill groaned out loudly as she pushed herself one last time onto Andrea's hand. The tightness of Jill's pussy was suddenly overcame by Jill's determined thrust, and Andrea's entire hand slipped deeply inside of Jill, her pussy lips now wrapped around her wrist, locking her hand more than wrist deep inside of her.

As her hand slipped deeply inside, Jill let out another loud moan while shouting "Oh yes fuck...your hand...is it really inside me?", her pussy muscles constricting and clamping down tightly as she spoke.

"Oh my god" said Andrea, looking at her hand buried to past the wrist in hot pussy and then immediately at Jill's eyes to see if she was okay.

"Please, please fuck me Andrea", said Jill, "Fuck me with your hand!" It definitely sounded like little Jill was just fine.

Andrea began plunging her hand deeply into Jill, who was now writhing and bucking uncontrollably as Andrea fist fucked her. Jill was overwhelmed by the sensation...never had she felt so filled up and never had she felt something so intimate and wonderful with anyone as she felt right now...the pressure and stretching and pleasure was almost more than she could take. She relished each and every thrust.

After giving Jill a good solid hand fucking while on her knees in front of her, the toy had started to send Andrea closer to orgasm. She crawled up onto the bed, her right hand remaining firmly imbedded inside of her friend. As the toy buzzed away inside of her, Andrea needed to get her clit some attention. She straddled Jill's right leg, her wet pussy getting Jill's stocking sopping wet as she mashed her pussy down on Jill's leg with her stiff clit resting against Jill's shin.

She began humping away at Jill as she forced her hand deep inside of her, pumping her over and over.

"Oh god oh god oh god that's the best thing that's ever happened to my pussy" screamed Jill as she smiled. Again, she locked eyes with Andrea and started to uncontrollably vocalize her pleasure with every exhale, becoming more and more intense with each pump. It looked like Jill was starting to cum again.

Andrea's hips rocked back and forth on Jill's leg, her lips now fully wrapped around Jill's shin and humping as if it was a hard stiff dick between her lips. Jill's whole body began to tense up, as if she were a big bottle of orgasm set to explode...and Andrea could read this in her eyes and face. Just seeing the expressions of pleasure on Jill's face, Andrea started to cum, and clamped down even tighter on Jill's leg, the silky smoothness of her thigh highs providing an incredible surface for her pussy to rub against as the toy jerked and buzzed inside.

As Andrea felt the orgasm begin to build, she knew she was past the point of no return, and she thrust her hand into Jill even harder. Jill responded to the thrusting immediately, crying out, "Yes yes yes yes! Fuck me hard!" as her head snapped back

Andrea locked her legs and rode Jill's shin as hard as she could, thrusting into Jill with every hump. "Andrea stared into Jill's eyes and said "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming" and Jill nodded approvingly at Andrea, as she began to cum around Andrea's fist. Jill cried out a loud scream as her pussy pulsed around Andrea, both of the beautiful girls riding wave after wave of their shared orgasm.

Jill collapsed in her restraints, completely exhausted. Andrea delicately pulled her hand out of Jill, which was much easier to remove than she would have thought. She moved up to lay alongside of her, but not before undoing her legs and hands from their restraints. They didn't say anything for a long time, and just held each other and kissed softly while looking and admiring eachother and the time they just spent together, eventually giggling as they climbed under the sheets of the cum stained comforter as their body heat faded and the room became a little cooler.

"You were amazing!" said Jill.

Andrea replied, "And you are very brave...how did you know I wouldn't run away?"

"I didn't know for sure, but it was definitely worth the risk, apparently."

"I loved our time together, but I have a serious question for you"

"What is it?"

"Will you be my Valentine?"

"Of course I will...I'll even be your girlfriend!it looks like the cupids play for the other team, too," she giggled.

"Ooh, okay! I think I'd like that...do you think that we will..."

"Have to get together soon for some more girly time? Of course, I think I would insist on t!"

"Do I have to leave...isn't your husband coming home."

"No, the truth is that he is in Florida for a conference right now...this Valentine's surprise was truly all for you!"

Andrea didn't ask any more questions about that subject just yet. Saying nothing more, she smiled and settled her head onto Jill's lap as Jill played with her hair and face. She was so happy that Jill reached out to her after that long month, and was somehow a little regretful that they hadn't started things sooner and that she was too shy to get a hold of Jill even though they shared their numbers.

She laughed to herself at the thought of herself and Jill masturbating at home alone to thoughts of each other, perhaps even at the very same time during the last month, wishing that the other would finally reach out and not knowing that they were each other's fantasy. Both of their regrets over feeling like they were missing out over the last month were soon to disappear completely, and that more exciting girl time was not to be that far away again.