All Comments on 'The Valentine's Day gift'

by necouple69xxx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
PennLadyPennLadyalmost 15 years ago
Hmmmm...

This was fairly well-done, but I'm not quite sure what I thought of it. I do like that Amber is done with Mark, and not pining for him. Victor and Amber are good characters, even if the situation is a little exaggerated -- and hey, why not, that's the fun of writing, right? :) I'd be interested in even a short follow-up, with a Mark-Amber confrontation.. but I'll just have to do that in my head, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wicked awesome !!

Love your style of writing. Hope to read more of your works. Keep posting !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
he knew

I guess mark knew enough to get rid of her before she took hi m down to her level screwing strangers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Another horny tenage story

You can always tell a teenager. The story is always so immature.

the Ct. Yankee

renaissancequeenrenaissancequeenalmost 15 years ago
good story ...

well told. you set-up the action nicely with the flashback and description of how she was going to spend the evening drowning her sorrows in ice cream. the story had a good pace and the dialogue between the characters came across as true to life. Victor was pure fantasy but that is what the story is all about, isn't it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous