The Valentine's Day gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victor directed his attention to her lips, allowing her to find the button and zipper on his jeans, making quick work of undoing them.

Reluctantly taking his lips from hers, Victor knelt between her legs, his undone jeans revealing his boxers underneath. He watched captivated as she raised her hips and wiggled out of her jeans tossing them aside. His breath caught in his throat as she threw her shirt and bra into the same pile, leaving her in only a white lace thong before him on the bed.

Amber was overcome with lust staring up at Victor with his deep brown eyes, and sexy black hair. Sliding her right hand down her tight stomach, she slipped it under her thong. Her middle finger parted her soaking pussy, forcing an audible intake of breath as her pussy received the attention it desired. Slowly she fingered herself as she stared at his masculine features, savoring the power she seemed to have over him. Rubbing her tits with her left hand she began thrusting at her hand, needing to be filled to her depths.

Lost in her sexual hunger she closed her eyes as her left hand slid over her thrusting frame and under her thong. Rubbing her clit as her hips thrust at her hand she moaned, "Oh yes, oh God I'm close...ohhhhh I wanna cum."

Slipping from the bed Victor quickly removed his pants and boxers. Ambers' eyes had opened when she felt him leave the bed. Victor looked around and was at a loss. Understanding the question on his face she stopped pleasuring herself and rolled to her side answering, "Top drawer of the night stand."

Victor opened the drawer and saw the condoms he was looking for. He removed a condom and the bottle of lube, moving to the end of the bed. Tossing them near her feet he crawled between her legs, his face coming even with her lace covered pussy. Sliding the sheer material aside he slid his tongue from the bottom to the top. Gently he spread her lips wide, his tongue darting in and out rapidly with tender flicks.

Amber writhed under his tongue as it alternately caressed and penetrated her. Gripping her legs under her knees she drew them up, offering him better admission to her vagina. Goosebumps covered her skin and her toes curled when he circled his tongue around her clit. "Oh Victor...oh yes Victor...I'm...I'm...,"she moaned as her orgasm hit. "Unghhhh yesss," she cried, gripping his head and holding it in place as she ground her pussy against his wet mouth and probing tongue, her legs clamping against his head.

He continued lapping at her sex while she came, savoring every drop. As her legs released their grip and her hands left his head, he sat up grinning at her.

"You have an amazing tongue," she panted at him, her breathing returning to normal. Amber crawled towards him, licking her lips. Grasping his cock with one hand, she aimed it at her waiting mouth. She felt it throb as her mouth closed around it. Like a woman starved she attacked his cock, stroking him fast as she bobbed her head on his shaft, intoxicated with his musky sent. After only a few minutes of her oral talents she felt his cock tensing, knowing his eruption was imminent. Redoubling her efforts she stroked him faster despite his warnings, her mouth leaving a sloppy trail of salvia for her to hand to work him over with.

"Oh God Amber, I'm gonna cum...oh shit yessss," Victor groaned as he shot his semen down her throat. Amber slowed her attention, milking every drop from his softening seven inch cock.

With a final suck she released his cock from her lips. Kissing her way up his body she lingered over his hard abs, her tongue trailing over every ridge of his toned stomach. Playfully nibbling at his nipples she felt a slight stir against her inner thigh. Reaching down she gave a gentle tug on his growing penis.

"It doesn't take you long to get going again does it?" she asked as her lips found his neck.

Pulling her close and cupping her firm ass checks in his hands he replied, "Having a woman as beautiful as you in my arms makes it about impossible to stay soft."

Amber moaned as he held her tight, his cock sliding along her inner thigh, separated from her pussy by a thin strip of lace. Their lips met as their hands roamed the landscape of their bare bodies. His strong hands massaged her supple back as they kissed, their tongues darting from parted lips, retreating at the first contact only to seek it again.

Pulling herself away from him, Amber lay back on the pillows. "Make love to me Victor," she begged him as she slipped her thong over her legs.

Tearing open the condom, he rolled it down his rigid shaft. Squirting some lube onto his latex sheathed cock, he stroked it as Amber watched in anticipation. Kneeling between her splayed legs he rubbed the fat head of his cock up and down her slit, pushing it firmly against her clit and drawing squeals of desire from deep within her.

"Please Victor," she panted, "no more teasing. I need you now." Amber tried unsuccessfully to slip his cock into her by thrusting her hips towards him.

"Ok, ok," he said as he gripped his cock at the base. Gently he wiggled his cock back and forth until her vaginal lips spread, accepting him in. Releasing his cock he leaned forward, sliding his seven inches into her with one slow motion.

"Unghhhh yesssss," she gasped as he penetrated her. When she felt his balls hanging against her ass she locked her ankles behind him and squeezed, wanting to feel him deeper still.

Leaning down he kissed her passionately, nibbling her lower lip before moving to her neck. Feeling her legs release their grip he moved his hips, withdrawing his cock until only the head rested between her lips. With a slow motion he filled her again causing her to throw her head back as a guttural moan filled the room.

Amber unlocked her ankles and planted her feet on the bed. With passion they moved as one. With every down stroke he made she slid her hips upward, the muscles in her legs flexing as she strove to feel him as deeply as possible.

Her fingers dug into his muscular shoulders as he continued his slow thrusting, his testicles gently patting her ass with each thrust. She could feel her orgasm starting, as the tingle in her stomach grew with each thrust Victor made. Desperate to cum she begged him, "Faster...faster...make me cum hard. I can feel it building...I need to feel it now....oh please go faster..."

Victor stared deep into her pleading blue eyes, and smiled. "I think you'll like this more," he said as he continued the same slow and steady pace. With each thrust he pushed just a little deeper than before.

Amber squealed each time his balls came to rest against her ass cheeks, his cock pushing deep into her womb. After only a few minutes of his continued slow thrusting she could feel something different starting deep within her belly. "Ohhhh Victor...ohhh God....this is too much...I'm right there....it feels soooo strong...ohhh...." Amber moaned as he filled her again and again.

Her coming orgasm began to over power her. It continued to build in her stomach like a weak dam holding back a raging river. She was no longer in control of herself. Taking her hands from his shoulder she held his face. She tried to beg him for release, but she realized that the only sounds leaving her lips were the moans and grunts of passion.

Victor took her wrists in his hands and pinned them above her head. Feeling her climax was imminent he thrust as deeply as he could, pushing himself into her with his legs until she screamed in ecstasy.

"Yess....I'm cumming," she yelled as her orgasm erupted from within her. "Oh fuck yessss. Oh God , oh God, unghhhhhhhhhh," Amber groaned as the second wave washed over her.

Victor didn't slow his movements as she came. He felt his own orgasm approaching, but still he thrust into her with a slow and steady pace. Her pussy gripped his cock like a vice when her orgasm hit. Wanting to drive her to a multiple orgasm he continue pumping her, praying he could hold off until she came again.

Ambers lips formed a perfect O as he eyes found his. "Aiiiieeeee yessss," she cried as another powerful orgasm came. Wrestling her arms from his grip she pulled him down atop her heaving body, partially from the need to feel him in her arms, and partially for fear he would bring about a third climax. She'd heard of women blacking out from orgasms before and always thought it bullshit, until now.

Victor could hold off no longer. As her second orgasm happened he erupted into his condom. Collapsing onto of her their lips met in a tender kiss. He rolled sideways and pulled Amber over, so they were lying face to face on their sides. Holding his condom he slowly withdrew from her.

They lay that way for awhile, allowing their breathing to return to normal. Amber slid a hand along his naked body, lost in the sensation of his skin beneath her fingers. "Where did you ever learn that from?" she asked her hand rubbing his muscular chest.

"What, the ole slow and deep?" he asked a smile on his face.

"Yes, that was unbelievable," she gushed, the memory of her powerful orgasm still fresh in her mind.

"It's a little something I did for a woman I knew in Texas," he replied. "She had a thing for getting off as fast as she could. So one night I decided to prolong it, and she came like never before. So from then on when she wanted a real powerful one, I knew what to do."

Amber lay with her upon his bare chest, the contented afterglow of amazing sex wrapped around them like a blanket. Casting her eyes towards the bottom of the bed, her sex tingled as she saw his penis start to grow again. Reaching out she took him in her hand and stroked him slowly, bringing his erection to its full strength.

"And what, may I ask, has brought this about?" she asked, emphasizing this with a squeeze of his solid penis.

Victor chuckled. "Do you really want to know?" he asked as he ran his fingers through her chestnut hair.

Placing a kiss on his chest she replied, "Yeah, I do. I've never known a guy that can get hard for a third time so quickly."

"I'm a very visual guy," he said as he brought her hair to his nose, breathing deeply of her scent. "And as you're lying on my chest, I have an amazing and wonderfully sexy image in front of me. That's what got me going again."

"Oh really?" she mused, "the back of my head is that sexy to you?"

"Actually it's the curve of your bare back that turns into the roundness of your, if you don't mind me being blunt, firm little ass," he replied. She could feel his cock throb in her hands as he described it to her.

Amber turned to look at him as he ran a hand along her back, "You are one of a kind aren't you?" Rolling from him she clambered from the bed and retrieved another condom. Sliding back into bed she settled atop him, his cock pressing into her lower stomach as she kissed him. She sighed as his strong hands roamed her back, massaging as they went.

Sitting up she told him, "I have a little trick of my own." She opened the condom and placed it in her mouth. Sensuously she slithered down his frame until she was even with his rigid cock. Carefully she opened her mouth and lined his cock up with her lips. Slowly she descended, her mouth sliding the rubber down his shaft. Reaching the base she sat up with lust in her eyes and a mischievous grin on her dainty lips.

"Seeing as you enjoy the view of my back so much," she said as she turned on him, straddling him in the reverse cowgirl position, "why not let you look at it some more." Picking up the bottle of lube she squirted some on his shaft and gave him a few slow strokes to fully cover it. Kneeling over him she gripped his cock and held it upright as she slowly lowered herself to him. Amber gasped as she settled onto him. She was amazed at how sensitive she was, and how huge it made him feel inside her.

Looking over her shoulder she asked, "Just gimme a minute or two ok? I'm super sensitive after that orgasm you gave me, and you feel bigger than before."

"You feel tighter than before," Victor gasped as she moved in a slow circular pattern as she grew accustomed to him again, "God it feels like you're squeezing me."

Amber rolled her hips a little more and really clamped down on his cock asking over her shoulder, "Like this you mean?"

"Ahhh fuck," Victor grunted as a velvet vice squeezed his cock, "wow was that strong...oh God Amber you're amazing."

She placed her hands on his thighs and began bouncing on him faster. "Ohhhh yesss," she moaned, his cock stuffing her with each downward thrust of her hips, "Victor your cock feels soooo gooood....ohhhhhhhhh......YESSSSS!!!! She came, collapsing forward onto his legs.

Victor felt her pussy spasm as she came, gripping his cock again and again. When she collapsed forward he ran his hands up her legs over her ass. Gripping her cheeks he began thrusting up at her, grunting at the incredible tightness with every thrust.

"Oh God...I...ughh...ohhh...pleaseeee...I" Amber begged as he fucked her. "Oh no...I'm gonna...oh shit....aiiiieeeeeee," she cried as she came again, her body heaving as she tried to recover from the multiple orgasms. Sitting up, his cock still buried deep in pussy, she looked down at him as he lay under her.

"It's too much...I don't k now if I can take another....it feels too strong," she whimpered.

Reaching up he pulled her down to him so she lay on top of him. Parting her legs with his, he slowly rubbed her clit as she rolled her hips.

"Make me cum," she begged him as he began thrusting into her faster, "Cum with me Victor, oh please....oh yesssss...."

He wrapped his arm around her, hugging her to him and rubbing her breasts as he fucked her. "Oh Amber, I'm about to cum," he moaned.

Amber turned her head sideways, allowing their tongues to meet as they fucked. "I wanna feel it on me...I....oh Gaaawd....oh..ahhhh.....come on me," she whimpered as he pumped her faster.

Holding the top of her thighs with each hand Victor thrust as fast as he could, Amber moaning and squealing as he pumped her. With a scream she came, "OHHhhhhhh yessss."

Victor withdrew from her. Tearing his condom off, he gave himself two quick strokes then grunted as he shot his hot semen onto her stomach.

"Ohhh it's so hot," she moaned as spurt after spurt landed on her. When he was done, she moved along side him and kissed him. She smiled as he moved a sweat soaked strand of hair from her cheek.

"Looks like we could both use another shower," Victor said trailing a finger across a sheen of sweat on her neck.

Amber kissed him again. Climbing from the bed she took his hand, "Follow me." Leading him to the bathroom she started the shower.

"I'll get us some clean towels," with that she walked out, allowing Victor to see her wonderful bare ass moving away from him. He stepped in, enjoying the hot spray on his skin.

As Amber returned to the bathroom with the towels, her cell phone rang again. Picking it up, she saw the call was from Mark. "Hello," she answered.

"Did you get my living card?" he asked, hope filling his words.

Amber smiled, "Well yes, I did get it. I enjoyed it more than you can imagine. As a matter of fact, I may enjoy it again shortly!"

Mark sounded confused in his reply, "Come again Am?"

"Maybe I will," she said as she hung up the phone.

12