All Comments on 'The Valentine's Day Surprise'

by Cuckoldson

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
KidG1000KidG1000about 8 years ago
hot

Will should be sucking his mom's toes while Alex fucks her humiliating him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I gave five stars

I always like cuckson's stories. I enjoyed this one too. I loved the tattoo and piercing idea.

I think that the average rating is only 2.9 because - the story is too fast paced to be in tune with reality ; the son is way too meek and accepting of his predicament ; certain facinating details have been skipped(like how she goes to the tattoo shop to get the tattoo or how she goes shopping with the bully), denying the reader a visual treat ; the mother's decision seems out of place and too fast.

However I like reading all your new stories. I was wondering if you could make the bully coax the mother to go for a massage, get a trendy haircut, get her pussy styled by the son's barber - the son should be shocked.

Hope to read more new stories and more chapters from conflicted.

Good luck . Keep the chapters rolling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
BEST VALENTINE'S SPECIAL EVER!!!!!

That was SO nasty and deliciously tempting to read!It would be great if you turned Leslie into an extreme slut like Elaine but with a brand new bullying,sadictic attitude and dark nature.Keep....ROCKING my friend!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please continued conflicted

That was a good story but you were more wonderful at Conflicted. You have the talent of writing nasty erotic series with great minute details. You develop the story slowly but you draw our interest throughout relentlessly. You could do a thousands of things to conflicted and make more sequels.

Your fans are waiting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

Great story,

You are an amazing writer, keep up the great work.

Hearing of hot moms betraying their families willingly is hot as Fuck.

Love the details

Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good Story

my favorite part was when she started taking selfies whilst having sex. it's very sexy when a mom throws away her duties to her family to act like a slutty teenager.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It suck

Should have hired a bigger guy and fuck Alex up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
hey witer

please write a story about the son getting revenge on his mom and bully .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lust

I love those stories where the mother betrays his son. The mother surrenders to evil and loves the son's suffering.

Perversion and lust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Boom! Boom! Will Gets Revenge!

His life is over anyway. Take Alex and his mom with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

wimpy cuck shit.

wsutippawsutippaalmost 7 years ago
Awesome

Good story but too fast paced

doorknob22doorknob22almost 7 years ago
Hot story

Love your style!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

Keep these short stories comming!

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
THIS NEEDED A PREVIEW OF WHO'S WHO

and whats up and coming up. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fucking Amazing !

God I loved putting myself in Alex's role, your stories are just amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sick!

Worst story ever!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wouldn't mind a follow up where the kid gets revenge.

Maybe have the next chapter be where he catches the bully kid and vivisects him in front of the mother while she cries and screams for him to stop? Have him take Alex's head after removing it and force her to make out with it or something twisted like that. That would make a great ending :)

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Still waiting for you to write a story worth reading!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous