The Valentine's Day Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sexiest woman alive! Pose for the camera," suggested Alex as he pulled out his phone.

"Photos? Is that wise?" retorted Elaine.

"Considering the plan, could there be anything wrong with a couple of photos?"

Elaine nodded in agreement and then made a kissy face as she turned to the camera with confidence. She posed for a second photo with her back to the camera, but looking over her shoulder and the tip of her right index finger in her mouth. Alex put his phone away and smiled at Elaine. Her new life was going to start in a few hours, but each time Alex smiled, she was that little bit less scared.

Elaine and Alex had planned how let her son know she was about to leave them for Alex. Not all of Alex's friends hated Will; a couple were actually reasonably close to Will. In fact, Will had been invited to a couple of places by them, but because of his enmity with Alex he'd never gone. Alex had asked Biggsy to invite Will out that afternoon. Will didn't really know that Biggsy hated him and because Will had been told Alex was busy with his girlfriend, whose identity was still unknown to all but Elaine, Alex and Biggsy, so Will accepted.

Meanwhile, Elaine would pack all of her bags, wait for Alex to come round, give him a couple of hours of a 'Valentine's Day treat' and then send him home, with her bags, and wait until her family would come home. She had already given her husband an excuse as to why she couldn't come and pick him up, so he would get a taxi back, and be at home around 6pm. Will would get the bus back after the cinema, so he was expected to be back just after 6. She'd tell both of them she was leaving and then head across to Alex's home.

Well, that was the plan that Elaine would claim she had, to give her plausible deniability. The real plan started when Biggsy intentionally told Will the film was an hour later than it was. Will would be home an hour earlier than expected and walk in on Elaine and Alex going at it. Pretending she didn't mean to be caught was the only way Elaine agreed to the plan, but it didn't mean she hadn't been taken away by the excitement.

She knew her old life was over, so she intended to enter her new one with a bang. It was her idea to make sure they were all dressed up and bought all new clothes just to look extra sexy. Alex had offered to buy her jewellery and that led him to talking about belly button piercings, which then led further on to them talking about tattoos. When Alex said he liked lower back tattoos, Elaine excitedly offered to get one, thinking it was a perfect way to say goodbye to her old self. They even went into a tattoo parlour and looked at some designs, which is where she bought the temporary transfer, but not before promising to come back as early as Monday to get a real one.

So there she was; wet and trembling with excitement, standing near their front door, still only in heels, stockings and a garter belt. She was hand-in-hand with Alex, who was dressed in a nice shirt and trousers, both smiling at Biggsy's text. He was going to drive Will from the cinema to the end of the street. According to the text, it was just 15 minutes until the start of Elaine's new life.

"Come on Alex, let's get set up!"

"We could just do it on the floor here," he replied pointing at the ground two feet from the front door.

"Don't be stupid," she retorted, entering the open plan dining room, "for starters, that just makes it obvious this was staged and secondly, it's a wooden floor."

She pulled a seat out from the dining table, looked at the front door and then looked back at the chair. She turned it so that its side was directed towards the door.

"Sit down," she said, directing Alex to the seat, "and pull your trousers down."

He followed her instructions, revealing his semi-erection to her. She knelt down between his legs and used her right hand to hold his partly soft member in her mouth. The warm strokes of her mouth hardened him quickly. She took him as deeply into her throat she should before coughing and coming up for air. She looked up at him and grinned.

"I think this is the perfect line-of-sight for the door, but I don't think I could kneel on this hard floor for the next 10 minutes. It's a shame, I think this would have been the best position for us to be... uh... caught in."

"Yeah, would have been great to cover your face in cum as that little twat walked in."

She beamed at her boyfriend as she got to her feet and straddled him. She made eye contact as she slowly lowered herself down onto his lap. He penetrated her, making her feel full and relaxing the last of her nerves.

"This is quite exciting," she said, undoing his shirt and tossing it across the room, while gently rocking back and forth, "by the time you pull out of me, I won't be someone else's wife; I'll be your girlfriend, completely."

She gyrated forward and back but not too quickly; they still had a few more minutes to hold out.

"You better not cum before the big moment," she warned Alex, "Now kiss me, as hard as you can; as desperately as you can; we have a show to put on."

They locked lips and tongues and kissed like lovers who were never going to see each other again. They held their kiss for nearly five minutes, until Alex stopped to pull out his phone from his pocket.

"Ellie, selfie?"

She giggled, took the phone and held it out with her right hand. She pressed her left cheek to Alex's right and pouted as she angled the phone to get as much of their faces and bodies as she could. She snapped a few and then gave the phone back to Alex. He slipped it into his pocket and the two of them got back to kissing and grinding again.

Elaine began to feel stirrings in her groin. She hoped Alex would hold out long enough for Will to arrive, even if Elaine were to speed up. She bucked faster and faster, feeling her climax coming. It was less than 15 seconds away she knew it. This would the most inopportune moment for the door to open and her son to walk in, as she did not have the will-power to stop herself and act embarrassed, so close to a body convulsing orgasm. Naturally, thanks to the way of the world, this was exactly the moment the door opened.

"Mum?! What the fuck?!"

Elaine pulled away from the most passionate kiss she had ever had with anyone in her life, enough to pant a few words, "Alex... so close... don't stop."

She was almost there, and she wanted to make sure Alex knew that she didn't want to cover up and pretend they had been busted, not when she was about to cum so very hard.

"Mum, is that Alex?! MUM!" screamed her son, probably, reasonably, expecting her to stop and show some shame.

Instead, more desperately than ever, she bucked hard and felt her nether regions explode in a wash of pleasurable sensations. She screamed, knowing that it didn't matter now, there was no going back. Maybe, just maybe if she'd shown some remorse as he walked in the door, but it had been at least ten seconds and she hadn't even recognised his presence. She had almost no energy but, with some last vestiges of respect for her son, she sat up and put her right arm over her breasts.

"I'm sorry..." she said, feeling Alex's dick go limp and slump out of her.

She stood up and felt some cum dribble out of her, and run down her leg. She hurried over to Alex's shirt, as it lay close to her son's feet, the clicking of heels on the wooden floor echoed across the now silent room. Her son looked at her, his face pale, as she picked up the shirt and quickly threw it on, wrapping it round herself to give her some much needed modesty.

"Why?" Will rasped.

"I'm sorry! I didn't think you'd be back so soon," Elaine lied.

"Why him?"

Alex stomped over to Will, grabbed him by the t-shirt, and thrust him hard against the wall, lifting him a few inches off the ground in the process, "What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Don't think I'm good enough for your mum? Do you?"

"No... I... um... that's not what I said," her son babbled, going even paler.

Elaine stood behind Alex, her chest pressed closely against his back; her right hand was gently holding Alex's waist and her left was resting on his left bicep. She put her lips against his left shoulder blade and looked at her son from over Alex's shoulder. Post-orgasmic hormones were still flooding her body and making her want to nuzzle up close to Alex.

"Alex," she cooed softly, as she stroked his bicep and pecked kisses on his shoulder, "just calm down, please?"

"Nah, why? I asked him a question and I want a proper answer. What about you? Do you think I'm good enough for you?"

"Of course! Of course I do!"

"Why?"

"Well, you're so handsome, and strong," she said in a soothing voice.

"Tell him," barked Alex, bashing Will against the wall again, "I want him to know."

"Will, he's handsome man; he's strong; he's funny; he's lovely..."

"Lovely?! He's a dick!"

Alex bashed him again.

"Probably best to antagonise him, sweetie," suggested Elaine.

"What about how good I am at sex?" grunted Alex.

Elaine wrapped her arms tightly around Alex's torso, before she responded, giggly with embarrassment, "I think he may have seen that for himself..."

Alex tightened his hold on Will and there was a ripping noise from the t-shirt, "What do you think now?"

"Alex, you're great... I'm glad... glad you and my mum... I just didn't expect it..."

Alex dropped Will to the floor forcefully so that he landed on his bottom. Alex turned around, Elaine releasing her grip on his torso enough for him to stand to the side. He kissed her but almost without warning, his hand darted to her pussy and three fingers pushed inside of her.

"Oh... uhn... Alex... maybe not now..." she gasped, as he very vigorously fucked her with his fingers.

Barely able to concentrate, eyes rolling, Elaine tried to grab his wrist and push his hand out from inside of her, however, before she could, he pulled away himself. He bent down in front of Will and flicked all the fingers of his wet hand right in front of her son's face. Sex juices, Elaine's and probably some of Alex's, visibly sprayed out as he flicked twice more. He grabbed the bottom hem of Will's t-shirt and dried the rest of his hand. Will sat there glowering but didn't say a word.

"I'm gonna head, so I'll need my shirt babe."

"Umm... I'll..." she started to say she was going to go upstairs and change into her own clothes, but she realised that he specifically wanted her to undress here, "Sure."

She turned round and undid the shirt. She put her right hand across her breasts and handed Alex his shirt with her left. Once he took it, she covered her sex with her left hand and turned back round to face her son.

"When did you get a tattoo?" whispered her son, seemingly unsure if he was allowed to ask a question."

"Oh, it's temporary," she answered, feeling a little awkward, "but I'm getting a real one like it... tomorrow."

"Yeah," guffawed Alex, grinning smugly, "We were talking about getting 'Alex Harper' just above it. Whadda ya think? Good idea."

Will nodded silently.

"Good to hear we have your blessing," he smirked, "I'll send you a pic of it when it's done, probably as I'm taking her from behind."

He mimed having sex doggy style and then laughed to himself. When he stopped he put his hand into his pocket and pulled out his phone.

"Speaking of pics, how about..." he paused for a few seconds to type on his phone, "A memento for the occasion..."

Elaine peered at Alex's phone and saw three sent picture messages; one of her from the back posing in her outfit; one from the front; and one of the selfies she'd taken whilst they were having sex.

"Oh Ellie, want me to take that outfit, as I've got the rest of your clothes?" he asked Elaine before turning to Will, "It's a special outfit, she got it for this occasion, except the jewellery, that was a gift from me."

She silently smiled at Alex then turned around again. As dignified as she could be, she sat down on her ankles and undid the straps of her heels. She took her shoes, stockings and garter belt off handing them to Alex, again covering herself with her hands. They kissed quickly before Alex headed to the door.

"Ellie, I'll see you in an hour or so," he looked down at Will, "And I'll see you tomorrow... heh... that's twice in two days you'll have seen me just after I pull out your mum."

The door shut and Will got to his feet. It looked like he was struggling to hold back tears. For the first time since he walked through the door, Elaine felt a genuine strong twang of guilt at her actions.

"I'm going to go... and get dressed. Let me know if you need anything. I'll be going when your dad is home."

"Don't you love me, Mum?" sobbed Will.

"Of course I do, you're my son."

"Do... do you love him?"

"He's my Valentine."

****

Epilogue

Alex held a tub of chilli con carne out in front of Will, and with a grin said, "Your mum asked me to give you this."

He took the tub and looked at it, concerned Alex had done something to it.

"She also asked to give you this," continued Alex.

Just as will looked up he saw a squeeze bottle of sour cream pointed at his face. Alex's hand contracted and the white fluid sprayed his face.

"She didn't actually. That was from me. Kinda funny because that sorta looks like what I did to her this morning," he quipped, "Check your phone."

Will wiped his face with his hand and through clench teeth managed a sarcastic 'tell her I say thanks'.

He went to the toilet to clean up but after washing his face and hands, Will sat in one of the stalls. He pulled out his phone and looked at his newest message. It was his mother's face, tongue out, covered in cum. Ashamed at himself, he held his thumb over the photo and chose 'save photo'. He went to gallery and looked at it for a second, before adding it to 'favourites'. He switched to the 'favourites' album, and selected a video of Alex ploughing his mum doggy-style, making sure it was on mute. Just above her butt-cheeks was a tattoo, almost identical the temporary one she had had on a couple of weeks ago, but this one was a little larger and, in calligraphy writing, read 'Alex Harper'. As he had a dozens of times now, Will waited for Alex's cum to stream across his mum's back tattoo and a giggling voice to say, "All done, baby? You're so incredible."

The video finished there and Will put his phone back in his pocket. He rested his face in his hands and waited until the next class was ready to begin.

12