The Valkyrie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young widow was flattered at being chatted up by a guy who her girlfriends would have thought to be a hunk, but her heavy heart had no time for such trivialities.

"Oh sorry, I am really busy at the moment." she replied, "Maybe some other time?"

The brawny guy nodded and handed her his business card.

She glanced at the impressive black card. It was adorned with lightening bolts, and in large red letters stated 'Boris Hoch no acting job too big or too small', followed by his phone number.

Astrid smiled to herself as Boris pulled the curtain to one side allowing her admittance to the Gothi inside the tent. Helga was certainly authentic, but 'Thor' was just an actor!

Helga appeared puzzled at seeing Astrid so soon after her last visit.

"The chant didn't work?" she enquired.

"Oh yes, beyond my wildest dreams, yes it worked. Last night was the most joyous time I have had in ages. I need to know if the chant will work again tonight and the next night and the next. Is talk all that can happen between my Rolf and I? I need to see him, to feel him, to feel his flesh against mine. I need so much more!" Astrid confided.

Helga nodded. "I understand. This is usually this way between soul mates." She closed her eyes and thought for a few seconds. "You have rejoined the broken link, so yes, the chant will work every night, but your meetings can only take place in darkness at Rolf's graveside. In regard to your other question, all I can say to you is beware! Your husband's earthly remains are decayed. His body is no longer that of a fit young man. He has no eyes, no ears, no penis to pleasure you; shreds of decaying flesh hang from his dry brittle bones. Accept that you can't be held in Rolf's arms again. The Warrior's spirit is strong, it will not die; but for any physical contact to take place it will need to use a host body."

Astrid's jaw dropped. "I couldn't bear to see Rolf like that. What do you mean 'a host body'?"

Helga raised an eyebrow, surprised at Astrid's interest in her suggestion. "Well, all of this is highly irregular, and to my knowledge hasn't been done in many centuries. Only those who are pure of heart and true soul mates may perform this anomaly. Please don't rush into this. Talk it through with Rolf. You will need to take a naive male partner to your husband's grave. The Warrior spirit will then enter 'the host', and intimacies are possible. You are in Odin's hands now my dear. I wish you every happiness."

Astrid stood and left the tent, her mind buzzing with excitement. Once back at her apartment, she pondered the truths she had been told. Involving another man seemed unfair, but if it were the only way to reunite her with Rolf, it would have to be done. Just don't be impulsive, and ask Rolf, she thought.

As darkness descended over the city Astrid once again walked the familiar route to the cemetery, where she knelt on the lawn beside Rolf's grave and waited for the last rays of daylight to turn to night. She recited the chant that would awaken her sleeping husband and a feeling of euphoria swept through her when Rolf answered. The conversation was at first uncomfortable. Astrid explained to Rolf about Helga's revelation; of how she would need to involve another man in any sexual activities they may desire. They talked about the consequences of such a reunion, finally deciding that if that were the only way, then that is how it must be. Both agreed that a friend or a relative should not be involved, and that the chosen man must be told nothing of the conspiracy. Boris the actor was the ideal candidate for the job!

As a new day dawned, Astrid returned to her apartment where she slept for a few hours. Feeling refreshed upon wakening, she found Boris' business card in her handbag and dialed the number. Her heart sank when she got an answering machine, but left a brief message and her phone number in anticipation of him returning her call. Her telephone rang when she was in the shower. She grabbed a towel, and ran to the phone, leaving a wet trail across the carpet.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Yes, hello pretty lady. This is Boris, you wish to have coffee with me now, yes?"

"I would like that, Boris." She replied. " My plans have changed, so I will not be as busy as I thought. Can you meet me at the Café Vittorio at Circular Quay, say 2 o'clock this afternoon?"

Boris agreed and the iniquitous plan swung into motion.

Astrid arrived early at the café. She ordered a latte and sat at a corner table in the alfresco dining area. Boris arrived as the waitress brought the coffee; he ordered himself a short black then sat down beside his new friend. They exchanged small talk and Astrid observed the good-looking guy's bulging muscles. He sounded and resembled a young Arnold Schwarzenegger, and repeatedly called her 'Baby'. She prided herself at her choice of partner.

The couple each drank two cups of coffee before Boris had to rush away. He explained that he had to attend the final session of the psychic fair, but invited her to dinner the following evening. Although disappointed that there would be a delay in the proceedings with Rolf and Boris, Astrid didn't wish to appear too eager, and asked Boris to call her the next day to make the dinner arrangements.

Over the next few weeks, Astrid and Boris saw a lot of each other but she never mentioned Rolf to him and always rushed away when darkness fell. Each night she went to sit on her dear husband's grave where she told him of her outings. At last the couple decided that the following night Astrid would bring Boris to the cemetery.

Boris had drawn a lot of attention with his portrayal of Thor at the psychic fair, and had been very much in demand at various shows and openings throughout Sydney. It was after an evening show that Astrid met him at the stage door. He was still dressed in his leather toga and golden winged helmet, his golden hammer hung at his side. He greeted her with a peck on the cheek and suggested they go for a walk through the shopping mall and along the beach. As usual, he received many admiring glances, and handed out several business cards in the hope that someone of high standing in the theatrical world may give him the big break that he craved.

They chatted intimately as they walked along the beach enjoying the refreshingly cool evening breeze. Boris was very interested in furthering his relationship with Astrid, who until this evening had acted a little distant to him. He keenly reciprocated when she hugged him, then pushed her firm breasts against his muscular body and stood on tiptoes to gently kiss his lips.

"I want you, Boris." She teased him. "I have a fantasy. You will think it weird but I want to make love to you in the cemetery. I saw it once in a movie, it was the most erotic thing I have ever seen."

Boris was puzzled, but nodded in agreement as Astrid took his hand and led him along the dark path to Rolf's grave.

"This grave looks nice. Come sit beside me on the cool marble." She said as she settled onto Rolf's resting place.

Boris barely spoke, but did her bidding. He was surprised that the 'ice maiden' had become a wanton temptress.

"This is so exciting, Boris." She enthused. "Just like in the movie I told you about. I am going to chant now, as they did in the movie. I know it will add to our love making, and I do want our first time to be perfect."

Astrid stood and recited the chant as she had so many times before.

"Death's chilling wind blows through your hair You are immortal; you are there You take your place at Odin's side Eternal army in the sky, Your Valkyrie your only guide."

She then sat beside Boris, and kissed him deeply. Neither spoke. She felt the familiar heat of Rolf's breath and his kisses. She felt Rolf's hands fondling her breasts and holding her close. Rolf's eager hands removed her panties, and his head moved between her legs where he feasted upon her wetness. She reached under the leather toga, finding a hard penis that felt a little unfamiliar. She caressed it before wrapping her lips around its throbbing head. She could see Boris in the moonlight; he was slumped against the headstone seemingly oblivious of the Warrior spirit, which inhabited his strong body. Astrid moved her attention to his downy scrotum and sucked each ball in turn before fervently licking his cock from bottom to tip and back down again.

Boris moaned, "Fuck me Baby!" Then turned Astrid over and pushed his hard cock deep into her willing pussy.

She was slumped over Rolf's headstone as Boris entered into her wetness. He held her hips and pounded deep and hard the way he knew she enjoyed it. The passion and hard pounding took its toll and as Boris' hot sperm filled her hungry pussy, Astrid also exploded into an unbridled orgasm, and screamed "Oh my God, yes Rolf. Yes yes yes!"

Suddenly she was being forcefully flung to the ground. She looked up and saw Boris towering above her.

"You bitch, you fucking cheating bitch. You make me fall in love with you and then you call out the name of another man?" Boris bellowed.

Astrid held her hands over her face when she saw Boris wielding Mjolnir, the hammer above her. She felt the heavy blow when the iron hammer struck her skull for the first time. After that, she felt no more than detachment as she surveyed the gruesome scene from above. Time and time again Boris struck the lifeless body that was once hers. Astrid felt repulsion at the broken skull that leaked a mass of gray brain tissue and glutinous blood.

Boris fell to his knees. "Oh dear Lord, what have I done?" He screamed.

The once moonlit night sky darkened with black storm clouds. Thunder boomed across the heavens and lightening made a mockery of the darkness. A mighty voice echoed through the storm. "Fraud, charlatan, imposter. You take the name of mighty Thor in vain!" A lightening bolt crashed to earth from the hand of Thor himself, hitting Boris. His charred remains twitched on the ground beside Rolf's grave, and the storm passed as quickly as it had began.

Astrid had witnessed the scene from her place in limbo above her dead body. She was aware of someone standing beside her. It was Rolf, resplendent in full Viking battle dress. She looked down at her new spirit body, also magnificent in the red and gold tunic of a Valkyrie. A white stallion trotted up to the couple and snorted a welcome. They climbed onto his back, and galloped high into the heavens.

Odin awaited the couple in Valhalla, the Hall of the Slain Warrior. Here they would feast and revel and make love until it was time for them to return to earth to find each other once more.

The End

© Wanda 8987 25th Jan 2005

12