All Comments on 'The Vassal Academy Ch. 09'

by SavannahMann

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
thanks

this story keeps getting better and better keep up the good work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
love the story.

This story makes me quiver, shake, and get all hot and horny. Love it! It also has an awesome plot line and good character development. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Another Wonderful Chapter!

Well written and great characters! It'll be a pleasure to see the group take in new 'clients' and begin training the

outsiders. Ch. 10 is going to be really interesting!!!!

Rad'lRad'lover 13 years ago
Well done -

good characters and great plot lines. Some typos and wrong names interfere at times but - all in all - a very well done story.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Enjoying each chapter

You write and want our acknowledgement and feedback.

I read and am so much enjoying this story, and knowing there are many more chapters ahead. Thank you for your efforts.

slp86slp86over 11 years ago

You need to work on keeping your characters straight. There are minor inconsistencies between the names like using Rebecca and then Roberta, who is suppose to be the same person. There was a part in this chapter or the one before in which the fire marshall starts out using the pronoun she and then at the end is a he. You also have a part in this story when Devon is talking with Ann at the club but you wrote Jeanette said instead of saying Ann said. Other than that I like the story at the moment. The plot is unique and intriguing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous