The Victim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment Dominique tried to study the young stylist, to determine the extent of her direct awareness. Was she flirting or merely a victim of innocent contact, yet the pressure, softness and warmth of that thigh drew away most of her concentration. Once again Dominique decided to test her and allowed her hand to rise along that smooth pliable plane, only this time the leg did not back off. This time it maintained contact pressing back against the caressing fingers.

Dominique, now felt the hemline of Chrissy's skirt, yet spurred on by the knowledge of where her hand was she continued the upward caress. Suddenly Chrissy gasped and her thigh was gone. She had shifted her body quickly immediately following that sound so that now she was behind the chair and out of reach. Still though she had said nothing and continued working, but Dominique noted with some curiosity that Chrissy would now glance by way of the mirror at Dominique's own face.

Throughout the balance of the cut and style Chrissy maintained her distance; however there were times when she would shift back to the side of the chair. Each time Chrissy would glance into the mirror move close along the side of the chair but then nervously back away before she got too close to those caressing fingers. Dominique smiled as this occurred again and again for suddenly she surmised Chrissy had the desire yet was inexperienced. Her legs squirmed at that thought, for Dominique realized what a great thrill it would be, to be her first.

Once again Dominique found herself studying the young stylist, for now an important decision had to be made. Should she actively pursue and seduce the pretty lady or should she allow that fantasy and thrill to pass her by. On the one hand that sexy little nymph with her short top and skirt certainly was tempting someone if not Dominique to seduce her. While on the other she was young, inexperienced and thus could be totally unaware of the image and impression she offered.

It was though with a certain regret that Dominique finally decided on the latter. She would no longer pursue Chrissy at least ways not today; however in the future if she was again subjected to this teasing, be it innocent or not, next time she'd not relent so readily. With the decision made the rest of the appointment went off without much fan fare. Only a few times while Chrissy was tending to her nails did Dominique have pangs of doubt on her decision for during these instances Chrissy's actions felt like teasing caresses which set Dominique's nerves on alert.

All in all the appointment kept Dominique's body sexually attuned to each stimulation building or maintaining the level of the last. With such intensity came physical manifestations as well and thus as she rose from the chair Dominique's legs quivered unsteadily and she grabbed the armrest for support. Instantly Chrissy was at her side to insure the client did not fall but as her body came into contact with Dominique's for support suddenly something in Dominique snapped. There was no thought to it, just an instant animalistic action for in that fraction of a second Dominique turned and planted her lips upon Chrissy's. At first there was shock and tension but slowly it seemed to melt away and they became softer and more willing. As Dominique continued and her tongue probed between the soft petals a loud klunk rang out and the ladies separated.

There at their feet lay the hairdryer which Chrissy had in her hand, but had dropped as the last of her resistance evaporated. The sound drew the attention of the owner too for almost immediately she could be heard calling out and approaching leaving Dominique only time to marvel at the precious waif before her. Chrissy's eyes were soft almost mesmerized as though in a dream yet her chest rose and fell with a strength of breath which surprised her. There was no time for plans, actions or further contact thus to save face and the honor of young Chrissy, Dominique turned to head off Cynthia Drake.

She met the owner on the stairs and as she guided her back down and away from Chrissy, Dominique explained how it had been all her fault. She had bumped the young charge as she was spinning to see the effect her new style offered as she moved, causing Chrissy to drop the hairdryer. Dominique then continued explaining what a wonderful job she did and how she truly enjoyed the experience. That final double entendre made Dominique smile a deep knowing smile and then she paid for the service along with a large tip for Chrissy. The only thing she truly regretted was not being able to see and speak with Chrissy one last time, but there would always be next month.

*******************************************************************

Oh what a glorious day Dominique thought as she made her way back to her car. Not one but two torturously sensuous sexual encounters, building upon the foundations of her own desire until her own body throbbed. Dominique knew her next stop was usually the mall for the one thing a lady can always count on when in a shopping mall is that someone will be paying attention. Be it just for a moment or longer there always seems to be someone watching. Add to that tiny equation a sexy lady in heels, a tight skirt and equally tight blouse and that attention feels never ending.

For some that attention is uncomfortable but for Dominique it was like food, needed, necessary and desired. She loved the attention she received; loved flirting and teasing for they built within her a grand sexual energy which she later used to satisfy those dark passions which raged within her. Today Dominique also knew that trip was not necessary for already her body had far surpassed any sexual plateau she could have hoped to achieve by flirting and teasing there.

A curiosity though still rose within her for now she wondered what combining those tiny pleasures with the ones she'd already experienced would be like. Would they increase the pleasure and her present state of excitement or would they now fall by the wayside meaningless in the shadow of those greater incidents. Allowing the depth of passion to rule her decision Dominique ultimately opted to continue on with the days plan and so her next stop was the Tri-State mall.

As she entered the main doors Dominique paused to straighten her stocking. She bent at the waist as was her habit then placed both hands about one ankle and slowly drew them higher. As she did her fingers would make the small adjustments until at last she reached the garter belt, and its tiny clasp. Then she'd open it shift the stocking so it was once again tight and then allow her hands to slip away until the skirt dropped sensuously back into place.

Naturally such an act never failed to draw curious or longing looks, and as she rose up often Dominique would catch sight of those still gawking. Today was no exception for as she rose up her eyes caught sight of two young men still pointing and talking amongst themselves. She could imagine the context of their conversation and in fact highly expected them to follow her for a while perhaps hoping for another sexy flash.

Continuing on Dominique teased a jeweler, accidentally causing one of his necklaces to get entangled within her sweater. She had a wonderful tease with a shoe clerk who upon assisting her in trying on and lacing up a pair of strappy stilettos fell off his small bench and knocked over the main display. She even had a bit of fun in the food court when she dropped her napkin into the lap of a young mom who was sitting beside her, and slipped her fingers between the vent of that lady's skirt in order to retrieve it. When that occurred the lady's thighs clamped shut yet she didn't move object or even say a thing.

It wasn't long after the food court incidence that Dominique entered the mall's elevator to return home. Yes it had been such a wonderful day filled with tender pleasures and teases and now she was ready for an evening of pure passion. Suddenly a hot male voice was there in her ear as his hands circled lightly about her waist, and held firm.

"I watched you, watched how you ceaselessly teased" he began. I watched as you walked into the shoe store; sat, and flashed the poor young clerk your thighs, or perhaps more. Watched as he became so shocked and flustered he fell off the stool knocking over a display. Yes I even watched as you tried on jackets with the help of a male salesman. Funny how you always complained it was a bit tight in the chest. But now you had the nerve to approach the elevator, "accidentally" drop your keys so you could bend at the waist to retrieve them. You knew it would accent your calves and a small portion of your thighs, knew your skirt would also be pulled tight offering that sexy rump to me. Well I was no mere tease my dear"

As though accenting his point this stranger moved his body closer still to Dominique's. She could smell his cologne feel the wide expanse of his chest as it molded to her back and the unmistakable bulge of his manhood pressing against her ass. She felt the tingling sensations as his hands contacted her bare skin beneath the sweater the moment the doors closed. Felt the heat from his body and in that instance she raised her hand to stop him.

As that hand rose though one of his own slipped free and captured it holding it gently by the wrist while the other stroked teasingly across her tummy sending wild unexpected shivers to race along her nerves. Dominique was sure he could feel the tiny ripples that action caused for confidently his other hand released hers and gently stroked the hair from her neck. His hot breath then began rolling over that newly exposed skin sending a hot shudder racing along the nerves to her breasts pussy and mind. Then as the first floor approached it seemed he timed his next action based on this alone. "Ding" went the bell and instantly his hand slipped up under her breast. Knowing it was braless, however only made Dominique all the hotter. She couldn't help the tiny moan which escaped her lips but strained to keep the calm exterior appearance.

Two people left the car and nobody got on, leaving them alone, so when the elevator began moving again, this stranger began freely caressing the delicate skin on the underside of each breast. Oh how Dominique loved this sensation his teasing had definitely found a home, for the more time he took the more she wanted. Before the second floor though Dominique tried to turn and face him. She wanted this, but not here, not in such a public place. She wanted to kiss him, to expose him, and have him inside her, yet he would have none of that. Instead he merely followed her in the same circle until at last they faced the back of the elevator.

Now his fingers slipped higher still over the hot swell of each breast until they could trap and roll the already hard nipple. Public or not Dominique resigned herself and moaned her appreciation. When his lips then whispered "How do your thighs feel now my sweet?" Dominique's body shook, but not nearly so strong as the moment his free hand began to gather her skirt.

Higher and higher that hand traveled while his other began softly rubbing her nipple on the inside of her angora sweater. Her body shivered as the next "Ding" proclaimed the second floor, and her knees all but buckled as his finger tips found the delicate inner thigh. The doors opened with a rumbling groan, yet neither saw what was there for still their backs were now to it. All either could be sure of was nobody came on though. As his fingers began a single hot trace along Dominique's panty covered pussy the same reverberating groan of the doors moving began, only this time suddenly all stimulation was gone.

Turning Dominique was alone in the elevator, the doors having closed with him somewhere beyond. She realized that in an instant he turned the tables on her, making the teaser the teased. 'How dare he? Ooooo that little...' she screamed within her own mind this would not do. Looking up at the current floor number she quickly reached out and punched the next floor. Finding this guy was not going to be easy but at least she had a plan.

As the doors opened Dominique instantly filled the gap then aggressively pushed aside any who happened to be there. She was not in the mood to be polite, courteous or even the center of their attention, she was on a mission. A brief glance at the overhead sign told her what she needed and she stormed off. It took only a few minutes for Dominique to reach her destination the mall security office. Reaching up Dominique tousled her hair, shifted her skirt slightly then grabbed the door handle and burst in.

"Who the hells in charge here!" she demanded. "And why the hell aren't you out there" she continued pointing back at the mall, "Protecting the innocent shoppers?"

Dominique had timed everything perfectly. The two young security officers had all but leapt through the two way glass from the shock and fright of her entrance. Then before they could regain their composure Dominique spotted a girly magazine on the security desk and again launched into her tirade.

"Oh I see" she exclaimed picking up the magazine. "You two perverts are in here jacking off while the poor innocent shoppers are getting molested."

She tossed the magazine into the trash for effect, and then continued. "Just wait till my..." She didn't get a chance to finish the sentence though before one of the two guards interrupted.

"Calm down ma'am..."

Instantly Dominique's mind jumped at that perfect opening "Ma'am" Dominique spat back "I'm no ma'am. Just wait till my husband the Police Chief hears about this. You perverts might have even put this creep up to it. I won't be surprised if you all end up in jail."

"Calm down lady" the now obviously flustered guards offered but Dominique knew this was working.

"Calm down? Calm down" she screamed. "If you don't want to find yourselves down on the mall floor castrated you'll bring up the parking garage tapes... NOW!"

With an obvious twinge at 'that' word the two guards looked at each other. "Just listen lady" one tried, but Dominique had expected this.

Reaching into her purse Dominique pulled out her cell phone. "Fine!" She said in her most exasperated voice, "It's your jobs; I'll call my husband if you won't help."

"Whoa, whoa lady ok just give me a minute" one of the guards said leaping at the only chance he seemed to have. Instantly the two guards were calling up the garage sections on their monitors.

"No, no" Dominique demanded in her same controlling tone. "Not current footage I want earlier when this creep got here. Obviously he's gone now, no wonder I was attacked, you guys are incompetent."

And so it was that the two guards played all garage footage backwards until at last Dominique spotted her man. Gotcha!! she thought as she saw him walking backwards towards his car. She knew it was he for unbeknownst to him she had seen his reflection in the mirrored panel of the elevator control panel. She waited a moment longer to insure which car was actually his and then rechecked the active monitor to insure it was still there. Satisfied Dominique again spoke "Damit! This is no good perhaps he came here another way."

Looking left and right Dominique insured the guards were looking at her after that last comment, and then continued "What the hell you doing?" she demanded. "Get your ass' out there and see if he's still around. He's a tall black man with a blue bandanna hanging from his belt." She knew if they were out searching the mall for some factious character they wouldn't be looking or questioning her, and this way she could watch the guards movement until she was free to slip away.

And that's exactly what she did. When at last she had a free path back to the garage area Dominique turned and started out. As she approached the door her eyes managed to see a sudden flash of chrome and for the first time since the elevator she smiled again. Pushing aside the paper Dominique picked up the silver handcuffs. "Thanks guys I can use these" she said, and was gone.

After leaving the security office Dominique made a beeline for the parking garage and as luck would have it the guy was just putting his key into the lock. "Freeze Mr.!" she called out in her deepest most authoritative voice. "Hands above your head NOW!!" As he started to turn from the sound and shock Dominique suddenly pressed her hand into the middle of his back and shoved. "I said hands above your head NOW!!," and this time he complied. As his hands rose above his head her eyes followed and suddenly she saw how close they were to the sprinkler system piping. An evil wicked plan quickly formed and she hollered "Stop wait! Raise that shirt above your head first so I can see if you're packing. If you try anything but what I tell you I'll shoot first got it?"

"Yes officer" came the response then slowly his hands came down and pulled the shirt tails from his slacks. Immediately he then started to unbutton it, but Dominique's mind thought, 'No, no, no this will take too long.'

"Just lift it" she demanded then watched until both hands were above his head and his face was covered by the body of his shirt. "Now" she said "turn slowly, so I can see if you're packing, but remember if you try anything I'll have to shoot." As his body started to slowly turn Dominique followed until she had climbed up on the hood of his car. Then as his hands moved into just the right position she reached out and snapped the 'borrowed' cuffs onto his unsuspecting wrists. Instantly his hands were trapped above his head locked in place by the cuffs and the sprinkler piping which she'd cuffed him across. She smiled as his predicament became known; as he struggled hopelessly against the bonds. Then slowly she began opening his buttons herself.

"You have your nerve" Dominique said as the first few opened. "Teasing me and thinking you'd get away with it."

Suddenly the guy's eyes saw her through the opening, and he realized what this was all about. He was about to speak when Dominique continued.

"You're going to have to be punished you know. Leaving a woman all hot and bothered; it should be a crime!!"

Her hands shifted then and began working on his belt and slacks. A smile crossed his lips as he realized what kind of punishment she had in mind and he momentarily waited as Dominique opened them fully.

It must have dawned on him where he was just then for he said "Ok I deserve punishment, you're right. Just uncuff me and we can go someplace private where you can punish me as much as you like."

For a moment Dominique ignored the statement as she slipped off his shoes and slacks altogether, then rising back up his body she allowed the nails of one hand to drag lightly along the budge in his jockeys.

"Oh no" Dominique responded shaking her head lightly from side to side. "You must be punished here at the relative scene of the crime."

"But lady, we're going to get caught. We can't do it here" he said as She now slipped away his socks and jockeys.

"Oh I see" Dominique continued unphased. "It's alright for you in public but for me no."

Suddenly a noise attracted her attention and she quickly reached up placed one hand over his lips and wrapped the other around his cock.

"Shhh" Dominique offered someone's coming. Then slowly as the sound grew louder she stroked him feeling how he grew ever larger in her grasp. A tiny jangling of keys indicated the unsuspecting patron was close then the sound of a door closing and an engine roaring to life indicated it had passed.

Her hand covering his mouth now slipped away but further protests seemed lost in the mounting pleasures her other hand brought.

Smiling Dominique lowered herself so his cock rested between her breasts on her angora sweater and then slowly she rubbed him back and forth. His cock was stimulated by the softness of her sweater and breasts on one side and by the delicate stroking of her fingers on the other. It didn't take long before she realized she too were excited. In fact Dominique realized she was more excited now than when he teased her in the elevator, and thus instead of constantly rubbing him against her sweater Dominique now lowered and took the tip of his cock into her mouth.