The Victim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A groan long and loud indicated he had no further objections, and so she began to suck and lick around the head drawing it in then releasing it. Soon his hips began to grind forward desperate for more, and it was here she backed off. Removing the stimulation of her mouth she instead slowly stroked the thick shaft up and down with her hand.

Then the sound of another patron began to grow louder, and Dominique stood up releasing the cock completely. Again she covered his mouth and watched as the throbbing shaft jerked and bounced angrily at having the sensations stopped. Yet this time she left it alone. As the sounds continued getting louder and louder Dominique released her hand from his mouth brought a finger to her lips and indicated shhh.

Perhaps he had visions of her finishing him off just then for he smiled and nodded his head. Then his visage turned to one of questioning as Dominique stepped back into the shadows. One more step and she slipped silently behind the post completely out of sight yet still able to watch what transpired. Click, click, click, the sound of the patron's shoes was getting closer. She watched as the man tried again to free himself and listened to the sounds of the patron's approach. Click, click, click, almost here now. Excitement was building as she waited to see who it might be, and what they might do. Click, click, click, and then the jangle of keys. Dominique watched as the man froze hoping beyond hope with eyes wide like an owls that he not get caught, and for a moment it seemed he was in luck. Then with the opening of the car door there was suddenly a scream.

"Lady, lady please don't scream" the man was suddenly begging, but after that initial shock Dominique heard her voice respond.

"What are you doing there... Oh my God you're naked."

"Lady please" the man continued in his begging tone. "Help me out here."

Dominique watched as she reached up trying to free him; watched as his hard cock rubbed against her unsuspecting belly and as she backed off to stare down at it. The ring on her finger suggested she was married yet the hard nipples and short hard breaths indicated she was excited too. Dominique watched further as she slipped off her shoes climbed upon the car and tried to release the man this way. Watched as his lips found one hard nipple and sucked it through the lady's blouse. The gasp she issued was Dominique's gasp. She had created this, it and should be hers, so slipping silently from the shadows Dominique's hands found the curves of the lady's calves. She felt how they quivered under her touch; felt the heat and softness as she pushed her skirt higher, and heard the gasps turn to long moans.

Perhaps that lady had imagined it was the man who was now stroking her, but soon she'd learn the truth. When Dominique's hands revealed the soft skin above the lady's stockings her tongue attacked and suddenly that lovely married woman crumpled in her arms and upon the hood of the car. Now Dominique became relentless as she found the delicate skin at the leg joint and teased it ceaselessly with tongue and tiny caresses. She felt too as the man begin grinding his cock against her ass though her skirt, and allowed a smile to spread across her lips.

'Perfect' she thought, 'the whole scene was making him crazy with desire.' and so it was Dominique now drove towards her ultimate conclusion.

Slowly now she stripped away the lady's panties and her tongue slipped into the recesses licking, teasing, and bringing pleasure. Her hands reached up and released those wanton breasts of this sexy stranger, and then in combination to rolling, tugging, licking and probing she brought the lady to a screaming wild orgasm.

As Dominique felt and heard that climax wash over she backed away to view all that she had created. The young lady's eyes had a wild sparkling expression; her hair was messy and floated freely about her face and shoulders from tossing her head from side to side. Her breasts; those firm sweet little orbs stood out above her lacy bra and were topped with dark hard nipples. Even her legs were beautiful. The thighs coated in a mixture of Dominique's saliva and her own juices squirmed slowly back and forth. The man on the other hand was the picture of need. His cock swollen throbbing and hard jerked wildly with no further stimulation. His eyes were filled with the same vision as Dominique's own and his lips were parched from his own hard breathing, yet there was nothing he could do except struggle fruitlessly against the unforgiving bonds.

Slowly the lady rose and slid down the hood of the car until once again she was standing on the floor of the garage. She looked at Dominique, her face aglow and took one step forward but instantly Dominique raised her hand and offered, "No sweetie, you'd best get out of here before you get caught; perhaps another day." Then turning to the man Dominique smiled and said "I'm sorry but I must leave too."

"Lady, you can't do this," the man instantly pleaded. "Release me please."

Dominique's smile broadened, and then she shrugged her shoulders and said "I truly am sorry, but I don't have the keys." Without another word Dominique turned and left without ever looking back although she could still hear the fading pleas and the intense scrapping of the cuffs on the pipe as the man struggled hopelessly to free himself.

Later that evening Dominique flipped on the TV as she headed towards the shower. She paused momentarily to see how long she had before the weather report, and noted it was still the news although nearing its end. Carrying on Dominique busied herself by stripping off her clothes and slipping into a silk robe, and then as she began to tie it closed she heard the newscaster say,

"And by the way Jim I have one more tiny story for your files on the strange and unexplained. A local man was found handcuffed nude in the parking garage of the Tri state mall. Although he refused comment, the Police say Mr. Shinster was the victim of a strange prank, and that no further information is available. Wouldn't you just love to know the story behind that?"

The other newscaster responded with a simple "I'll say," and within her room Dominique smiled...