All Comments on 'The Video'

by txdoc

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
WHAT DO YOU THINK CAN HAPPEN

having your business on the net. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
HOT

I come here to read good hot sex stories and this is one.If you hate these kind of stories why come here every day,read the stories and then post your most inmature little hate comments.God, get a life somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This is a GREAT STORY

if you are an ass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
do the follow up

You know where they get divorced and she gets pimped out and sold as a porno slut. Seems the logical conclusion.

InsigniaInsigniaalmost 7 years ago
Cool twist

As the past and a big boner slap him and his wife in the face. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Huh?

She was pissed at him for not telling her that he saw a video of her -- that she didn't tell him about? Really?

SWT3SWT3almost 7 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed the reactions of the characters as they went through this story. They were, for my tastes, a bit over the top, but it kept my interest. And it was a unique plot, at least to me.

For what it is worth, Loving Wives is the perfect category for this. Once the story gets going, the discoveries are actually prologue, it is a cuckold story aka Loving Wives

And just how does one react to seeing one's wife in a porn video or discovering a film made years ago is now out in the open? It is definitely upsetting with a variety of emotions.

Reading the other comments, I see that not everyone was left in the same place. In fact, reading all the comments, one might wonder if they are all about the same story.

Bravo; I look forward to reading more of your things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bad solution

Not too badly written. Emotionless in parts where it shouldn't be. As far as I know it's illegal in every State to post something like this without consent. So why not bring the Police to the first meeting? The videos AND Rico go away. Without that solution, the story is just stupid. He and his wife are willing to risk their health and their lives for a BBC? Just saying that makes me puke. Is anyone THAT stupid?

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
LOVE TO BE ALAN

Creampie to eat now and more in the future. YUM YUM YUM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
there would be another time, lots of other times

until she asks for the divorce! Bad story!

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60almost 7 years ago
To Anonymous #1

Your kind of scum needs to take a long walk in a mines field, I notice you failed to leave a username, typical for a COWARD. You will never use "that" term to a black or man's or woman's face without leaving a few teeth behind you, P.O.H.S.

I appoligize to txdoc and his or her readers, but this crap is getting to be too common.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
sorry, not my cup of tea

and if that offends anyone here, then too fucking bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another American Wimp

White male a married wimp . An international stereotype growing. A married woman who fucks around is fast becoming a white female stereotype. In fact white women are more than thrice the percentage of other races except probably blacks who fuck other than spouces while married. Well not surprising Asians make more money ,have better education, lesser divorces, than whites in America.

rixelsrixelsalmost 7 years ago
Bad Bet

What are the chances of this marriage lasting more than a few more years?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Gross

More cuck shit.This site needs better story descriptions or Story Tags on Page 1 instead of at the end. Should have given this one a miss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Couldn't go there at the end.

Doesn't make sense. Black or white, women don't think that way. They aren't prisoners of sex like men are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Every white wife's dream.

And if there are any husband out there who think this is cool, please post your wife's cell number. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a crock

Of Shit OK what you can do Bring your black bitches and I will show you how to fuck them with my 8 inch white cock and if you don't like it I'll show you how we butcher hogs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wrong Category

Should be interracial so viewers know what to expect.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 7 years ago
Agree with SWT3

I liked it. Gave it a 5 score. Agree that lots of the Anons are afraid to post with a name. That's just being chicken. You should be willing to put your name on what you write.

Justgr8Justgr8almost 7 years ago
Legsfeettoes

Legsfeettoes is just as anonymous as they are, we are all hidden so just deal with it. If anonymous doesn't like something and you do tough shit just move on.... All you people worry about other comments from people you will never know is just freaking stupid....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome

Enjoyed your story. Your adventures are similar to some experienced by my wife and I. She is wild, but we have a very loving and close relationship as well. Would love to hear more of yours since you teased at the end of your story that this was just the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a real bunch of crap!!

Only for perverts or insane people!!!

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

I loved the theme, the video, finding your wife on a porn flick. The storyline was good and the sex scenes were really intense as well, maybe a little more character buildup of Wendy and Alan might have made it better for me, if anything it was too short.

You'll catch alot of venom for writing cuckold stories from many however, not that you didn't probably already know that. Its a erotica site that tailors to many fantasies and sex, not sure why people lose their shit over it, In summation. I think you write well and probably have more ideas that would interest readers. You should post more. I gave you 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cucky fag

Shit story from a shit written . You can eat my used condom ya wimpy Cucky fag

badgirlfan69badgirlfan69almost 7 years ago
Loved it

Please continue telling this story!

bruce22bruce22almost 7 years ago
Ouch!

I really wish there was a cuck category so I could avoid reading part of a story like

this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This story gave me herpes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please submit part 2 and beyond

Great start to hot willing cuck tale , this fool was totally set up by his whore

texaschucktexaschuckalmost 7 years ago

I didn't care for this one. There are those who do though why should I degrade someones writing just because I don't care for I it. You know all these vulgar comments doesn't do anything to advance anything. Criticism is good if it brings a better outcome. But to denigrate an author personally achieves nothing. I find it kind of telling that 99% of the harshest attacks are done anonymously. They appear to lack the fortitude to be proud of there comments. Just my opinion for for what it's worth. My opinion and $5 will get you some coffee.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
fetish

, you know if you had posted this in fetish you wouldn't have gotten such a low score, and bad replys

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Everything Is bigger in texas

They say everything is bigger in texas, guess that applies to the idiots too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
White guys like interacial videos?? Bullshit.

txdoc, you must be black because you have your head up your ass. Or someone elses ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

The story as a fiction is hot but never would stayed with her . I guess some discloses is necessary like I loved to fuck black guys and let them film me and a rich kid I was fucking in college got me my fake tits . That being many years ago and coming out and now she fucks the black guy again with hubby there. He should of left her there . Me I might even divorce if I found out about this years later that she was keeping these secrets. That whole scenario is humiliating and could never look at my wife the same after seeing those videos. Just because a guy watches any porn doesn't mean he wants that in real life . Men are dogs and will watch anything to jerk off to. A friend let his wife get double teamed by two black guys . He said he loved to hear her beg scream and moan as the pounded her and verbally abused her. I think it's just sick and teisted

sandmanbobsandmanbobalmost 7 years ago
I loved the story!!

I loved the story. I hope you write w sequel to it. Thanks for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I PUKED!

YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY BLACK YOURSELF!

bworth1943bworth1943almost 7 years ago
stone cold

The writing was pretty good .However the racist cuckholding plot sucked and the relationship in real life would not last.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
funny thing

You read or hear all about white females and love of thos huge black cocks. I have been around more than a bit and as a white male have bedded numerous black females.

Easy to do really...just do not call them hos or treat them as such.

I once got laid simply because I had waited at door to store and held it open for cute black girl. None of her black males friends had ever done such a thing.

I have also been told by all my black female lovers that what they say about white guys sure is true...as in my cock sure did grow.

The scores of black beauties I have bedded all said mine was huge compared to the black brothers they had had.

Fact is except for one, mine was longest and by far the thickest.

The lone exception stated I came in second to a Hispanic guy.

To a one they said what really made me special was how I treated them outside of the bed.

Found one whom I could not live without. She felt same way and we have been married for 18 years. Only racist remarks come from some of brothers who are upset about such a fine woman marrying a redneck honky cracker

Funny thing their wives and girlfriends let my wife know how jealous they are

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cuck-A-Mania , It's Running Wild!

Good story for what it is,an interracial cuckold fantasy.

In reality,however,I don't think this marriage would last very long.

BUT,HOT sex,enhanced tits,BBC,threesome etc results in a high jerk-off rating for this HOT pud puller!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
vile

It's one thing to vicariously watch nameless shlubs fucking their eyes out, but when it is YOUR "wife" that is doing it, it is a different story.

What lack of manhood allows it to happen AGAIN? I see our society flailing in a cesspool of shit, and there is no violent reaction. Are men-"millenial males" that lame?

Seems so. Personally I would have clocked the fucker over the head and left him for dead. The bitch would be on her own... as she wanted it.

Smoke

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
One of the great truths about life, is that how you treat people you have power over

Is a direct comment on your own maturity, your humanity (or lack thereof), and your decency. Feckless wuss husband meet overused BBC stereotype, wife is shown to be a POS human. Woe be to those of you with a cuckold fetish.

Wrote up the cuckold cliché emotions well enough. Left unsaid what she did after she stormed out. Of course after her conniving betrayal by setting up the hotel meeting, I guess it doesn't matter.

Mouse betrayed, by his own lack of stones, and her lack of consideration for him.

NOTE to ALL Cuck authors: Please consider that a guy could have this disturbing paraphilia and still see truth in the cold light of morning and end the betrayal and/or his marriage.

For point of comparison, I like to fantasize about giving a loveless but all passionate heat hammering to bitchy hot women in sort of a bull role, but would never want to date such bitches. Nor would I want to be a part of screwing around with someone's marriage. I already have enough flaws, don't need to add that one.

Some paraphilias are only better left as fantasy, but also overwhelmingly likely to preclude a happy and fulfilling marriage.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 6 years ago
i liked it

ya it would be a little difficult the first round, but oh what a feeling of success when it all goes well. everyone is happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Part 2,The Video ?

Part 2,The Video ?

Pt 1 = excellent, Part 2,The Video = ??????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another Dumb Cuck!

Now that she's had BBC again,and with her husband's permission and involvement,the dumb cuck's little white weenie will never satisfy her. Eventually,her infedelity will erode their relationship with her beginning to lose respect for him and his short comings and him losing self-respect and becoming jealous. ~ Maybe a new video,"Snowbunny Gets Knocked Up" is soon to be filmed.And then,a few with her at various stages of prego .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ug!!

True shit of the first order. Wish there was a one half vote. Sorry for the wasted to read this junk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wtf

Go shoot yourself cuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
1 star!

Why did the husband apologize for the wife fucking a black guy and letting him video it? Story made no sense.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
No.

The pasr is the past. This is just about a selfish wife and a weak husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Did I just read the same story as these guys?

Found it hot and arousing. After all, this is a site for erotic stories, not necessarily realistic. Worked for me!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
I read

I read the same story the other commenters read, and I agree that it sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Total wimp

Wimp and his whore

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
wow stop while your behind

this was as close to sexy as wesley snipes is becoming a white guy

YouamiYouamiabout 4 years ago

Just more of the same old cuck wimp hubby, slut wife with a dash of racial stereotyping involving a black guy with a large dick. Do all black guys have an almost hypnotic appeal to white married women? Are all white guys supposed to be immediately intimidated by black guys and the continuing myth of their superior cocks and love making prowess? I am not sure who you are unintentionally insulting with your portrayals in this submission. But believe me, your characters come across as very well worn stereotypical representatives, and your story suffered as a result of this laziness in developing both plot and dialog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Usual cuck garbage, hoped it would finish a lot differently

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pleased to see you didnt write anymore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

no more from you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another Texas "he-man" writing about his racist cuck fantasies. So juvenile. No make that idiotic fag crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So the black guy has a better dick? So stereotypical and boring.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Safe to say Wendy won't be his for much longer.

His marriage isn't nearly as strong as he says it is. The night he found the first video she let him sleep passed out drunk on the couch. She didn't bother to wake him up when she left for work. Not exactly the actions of a loving wife.

Then her phone call with Rico about taking the videos down she won't let him be in the room while she's on the phone. Makes plans to fuck Rico behind his back and sets up the meeting with Rico under false pretenses because she doesn't have the decency to tell him what sue wants to do.

Last but, not least, the videos from college she made Rico wear a condom. Now, as a supposedly happy wife, she lets him fuck her bareback and cum inside her?

Nope, they won't be happily married for much longer.

PiusPaulPiusPaulabout 1 year ago

Great story! Pity you've published only one

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

9 months later Wendy gave birth to a big-dicked black boy she named Kong. - Nothing like Cuck crap ala BBC.

gladventurergladventurer9 months ago

Dislike this story. Why is wife upset with husband? They’d watched porn together and she didn’t care if he watched porn, but she’s mad at him and he feels bad for watching it and not telling her? Why hadn’t she told him? Tired and worn out premise. But if that’s what you like, it’s your story. What I object to the most (and I object to nearly everything in these types of stories) is that you keep putting these in the loving wives category. I enjoyed the comments more. As in most of these cuck stories, it would only take one character with character to turn it around but there isn’t one likable character in it.

gladventurergladventurer9 months ago

"Why do you like watching me with him?"

"I can't explain, you look amazing in those videos... I wish I could make you feel like that in bed."

I wanted to add that this may be the only line in this story that I believed. I think we all wish we could make our wives feel like that more often, or perhaps for some, even once. But the answer isn’t letting Rico make her feel that way while you watch. Seeing your wife in the throes of ecstasy is a great turn on, telling yourself that you can’t make her feel that way, so you push her towards another man is a massive turn off. And it’ll kill your self image and your marriage. And it isn’t true. Find a way, your happiness together may depend on it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not my cup of tea, but I wanted to see how you went down this well-trodden path. I gave a 4 because the entire premise rubs me the wrong way, but I like how you explored this man's motivation.

I long for a story where the wife does this and is totally disappointed and is determined to be happy with her husband.

lbgjklbgjk7 months ago

I was disappointed. I fully was hoping Wendy would end up having to fuck Rico, but as soon as he did cum, for her to insist he take down the videos and delete them. Then after he did that, for her to say,

"You are a lousy fuck now, what happened to you? You couldn't even make me cum, I faked my orgasm. The only reason we are here is to get those videos taken down and deleted, and you have done that. I never wanted to fuck you again but knew I would have to to get you to do that. And now that you have,, come on Alan, lets go home and leave this loser with his pathetic ego."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous