The Video

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
txdoc
txdoc
38 Followers

"Is that what you like honey? Watching black men fuck white girls?"

"Yes..." he said, his mouth full of cotton.

"Do you like watching one fuck your wife?"

"Yes."

She squeezed his cock with her hand. "I can tell. I haven't felt you this hard since I wore that lingerie for your birthday."

She leaned in and unzipped his pants, pulling his cock free so she could stroke it slowly. The sound of her moans from the video filled the room.

"I love you baby, and I love what we do together, but sex with him was different. I have a vibrator in a shoebox in my closet, and when you're out of town I fantasize about being with him when I use it. I've never cheated on you, and I've always wanted share my fantasy with you but I thought you'd freak out. If anything good comes of this, at least we know each other's fantasies now."

She bent over and took him in her mouth, bobbing up and down on his shaft as the last few seconds of video played. It didn't take long for him to orgasm.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck I'm about to cum honey." In all their years together he had never came in her mouth, but she made no effort to back off as he exploded into her throat. To his rapt amazement she swallowed it all, just like she had in the video.

"You owe me one." She said as she stood up and walked to the bedroom.

He heard her undress and then shuffle around some boxes in the closet. He had never known she owned a vibrator, nor that she fantasized about an ex-lover when she used it. He wasn't the only one in the marriage with secrets it seemed.

She walked out of the bedroom, naked and looking a bit nervous herself, with an eight or nine inch black vibrator and a small bottle of lube in her hand. Technically it was dark brown and very realistic looking, essentially the same size and shape as Rico's had seemed in the videos.

She kissed him as she rejoined him on the couch.

"Make me cum honey." Wendy handed him the vibrator after switching it on. She squeezed a stream of lube into her palm and stroked it up and down the toy. It felt strange and alive in his hand. "Fuck me with this black cock and tell me how much you like seeing it inside me."

She lay back on the couch and spread her legs. He stroked the tip against her pussy, smearing the lube around on her labia. He worked the tip up and down her slit making her moan with anticipation, and then pushed the tip into her wet hole causing her to cry out with pleasure. He worked it back and forth, deeper each time, his mind filled with the fantasy of sitting next to her and watching her being filled with a real one.

"You're so fucking hot Wendy. I love watching you getting fucked by a black cock." She began to moan louder now, and he pressed the vibrator deeper inside. She started to sweat as she rocked her pelvis up to meet his thrusts. "Was he this big? Did he fuck you this deep when you were with him?" He asked, egging her on. She was now crying out with each stroke, and could only nod her head yes. "I wish I could have been there to watch you fuck him."

She came, screaming out loudly as she bucked under his touch. He leaned in and kissed her, holding the vibe deep inside her to keep her at peak. She finally squeezed her thighs together pushing him away. They collapsed together on the couch, sweaty and exhausted.

---

Rico posted Snowbunny Part 4 later that night, a 10 minute clip of him fucking Wendy from behind as they stood in front of a bathroom mirror. They watched it together and afterward made love as the video replayed over and over with Wendy's moans providing the background soundtrack. It sank in on him that lovemaking was not the right description, what they had actually done that night was fucking. For the first time in their marriage they had fucked, and he had seen a hint of the lust in her eyes that he had seen in those videos of her with Rico. They fell asleep tangled in each other's arms, and for that night at least the thought of having sex tapes of her out on the web didn't seem like such a terrible thing. He knew they would have to do something about them soon, but for now neither cared very much. A nagging thought crept into his mind as he drifted off to sleep. Getting the videos removed would require some type of contact with Rico, and a little voice inside warned him they could be opening Pandora's Box by doing so. He dismissed the thought, but in time he would come to wish he had listened and planned with a little more care.

Chapter 3

Alan glanced down at his phone to check the time. It seemed like it had been an hour but Wendy had only been inside for twenty minutes. It felt bad enough sitting alone in his car in the hotel parking garage; he had gotten more than a couple suspicious glances from passersby. What was worse was that his wife had gone up to the hotel bar to meet Rico in person to sort out how to get the videos of her permanently removed.

They had thought initially that it would be straightforward to get them removed but the video site was of no help. They had swallowed their pride and spoken with a lawyer. He had informed them that any lawsuit would likely get messy and any litigation would become part of the public record. There would be no way to maintain their privacy. Worse still, she had freely consented to being filmed during sex. As far as the law was concerned Rico had every right to post the videos. That left only one option, and that was contacting him personally and asking to have the videos removed.

Alan had made contact through Rico's contact link on the video site. It had been humiliating, emailing the man who had posted a sex tape of his wife, but he had no better option. He had written the email in a non-threatening tone, informing Rico that the woman in the Snobunny videos was his wife, and had asked if there was any way they could talk about getting the videos taken down. He had little expectation that Rico would reply, but had been surprised him with a short message.

"If you are who you say you are, tell your wife I would never do anything to hurt her." Rico had written, "I want to speak with her to make sure you are who you say you are. I will take them down for now, and if she asks me herself to delete them I will do so." He had closed the message with a phone number.

That message three weeks ago had led to the meeting today. Wendy had called him immediately, but had insisted that Alan wait outside the bedroom while she made the call. They conversation lasted well over half an hour, but he hadn't been able to make out any specifics. Their conversation had sounded heated at first, but Wendy had calmed down significantly after the first several minutes. When she finally emerged from the bedroom she had looked flushed but calm.

"We're going to drive up to meet him in Cincinnati, in public somewhere. If I do that, he'll take down the videos."

We had argued the rest of the evening. He had thought a phone call from Wendy would have satisfied Rico's request, and was dead set against having Wendy see him in person. She had held her ground, seeing it as the quickest and easiest way to get the videos removed before someone else that recognized her stumbled on them. In the end he had relented. It would be in a public place after all, and he would be nearby in case anything happened. An so he found himself sitting alone in a parking garage as his wife met her former lover.

He nearly jumped when his text notification beeped. The message from her was short and to the point -- 'Come up to the bar.' He didn't bother to ask if it was over or if something was wrong, he just got out of the car and headed quickly to the elevator.

---

He walked into the hotel bar and saw the two of them sitting at a table in the corner. He could tell Wendy was nervous by the flush of red on her neck and chest. Rico was sitting beside her exuding confidence. He was easily a foot taller than Wendy and likely towered over Alan by at least eight inches. The years had treated him well and he still looked as young and fit as he had in the videos from his college days. Just seeing the two of them together brought a pang of jealousy, but this was quickly followed by a mental image of them together in that video from so many years ago.

"Hi honey. Have a seat." Wendy handed him a gin and tonic as he sat down to Wendy's left and across the table from Rico. "Rico, this is my husband Alan." She said with a faint tremble in her voice.

Rico just nodded with a faint smile but made no effort to shake his hand. Alan replied in turn. He had come prepared for a confrontation, but the mood at the table between Wendy and Rico was relaxed and friendly. The three of them made small talk for a few minutes, avoiding for the moment the reason they had all met. Alan quickly downed his drink and ordered another round for the three of them. When the drinks came, Wendy finally got to the point.

"We've been talking, and I think we have a solution." Wendy went on. "It all depends on what you say, and if the answer is no then we walk away now and deal with this some other way. If you say yes, then the videos go away permanently."

Alan's heart sank at where the conversation was headed. She hadn't said it yet, but he had a bad feeling she was about to ask to go upstairs and fuck Rico while he waited in the car. He felt himself start to tremble, wanting to run, but Wendy took him by the hand and squeezed him tightly.

"Remember what you said a few weeks back when we watched that video? You said you wished you could have been there, watching us together. This is for both of us honey. I want to feel that way again, and I want you to be there with me. You must have known that's why we came up here together"

"Wendy, this is crazy..." Was all he said, but any thought of argument was betrayed by the erection forming in his pants. Deep down had known where this trip was leading. Everything from her choice in underwear that morning -- lace instead of cotton -- to her last minute dab of perfume as they had left the house had spoken to her plans for the day. Her choice in footwear was picked to impress -- though she wore jeans and a simple top she had chosen strappy black heels instead of flats. She had come here intending to fuck, had likely been intending to do so since speaking with Rico three weeks ago, and all Alan could do was look across the table at her once and future lover and nod his assent.

"You two should talk in private. I'm going up to my room." Rico said, sliding a room key card across the table to Wendy. "1006. Come upstairs when you're ready."

---

"Wendy, what the fuck is this?" He asked when they were alone.

"Don't freak out, just listen OK? This is what Rico wanted in return for removing the videos. After what you said that night about being so turned on watching me with I thought it was the easiest way. We all get something that we want out of this."

"Why didn't you tell me before?"

"I have my reasons, but mostly I knew if I could get you this far the rest would be easier." She replied.

"Are you doing this to get the videos taken down or to be with Rico again?"

Wendy glanced down at her hands briefly before looking back up at Alan. "Both." She said. "I love you honey, and nothing will ever change that, but I want to be with him again. I think you want to see me with him again. You fantasized about seeing me with a black man even before you found that video of me, didn't you? That's why you were watching all those interracial movies." She smiled, and took him by the hand. "It's OK; neither of us has to feel ashamed about getting what we want, but if you're not ready for this just tell me. If you say no, we walk away and find some other way to deal with those videos. But if you say yes, both of us will have our fantasy tonight."

---

Little else needed to be said, and little else was. He knew she was right, knew this was insane, knew he should say no, and knew there was no way to stop. And so he found himself walking down the hallway towards Rico's room holding his wife's hand, and leading her to the arms of her former lover. They stopped outside 1006 and Wendy turned to kiss him, pulling him tight. "I love you," she whispered, and then turned and slid the key card into the door and pushed it open.

They walked into the suite to find Rico sitting on the sofa.

"You haven't changed a bit Wendy," Rico said, "You're still as beautiful as ever and you still can't say no to me."

"And you're still as modest as ever." She answered, letting go of Alan's hand and walking over to him. "Lucky for you I like that in a man, and at least you always had what it takes to back it up."

"I never imagined you would ever see those videos when I posted them. Lucky me you married a guy that likes watching white girls get some black dick." He slipped his arms around her waist and pulled her close, looking over her shoulder at Alan. "Don't feel bad my man; most people watching my vids are married white dudes." He pulled Wendy in and kissed her briefly on the lips. "I'll never understand you white boys, but if this is what floats your boat I'm happy to oblige."

Alan stiffened as he watched them resume kissing. Wendy seemed timid at first, glancing a few times to gauge his reaction, but soon she was lost in the moment. She had that wild look of the college girl he had seen in the videos. Her body melted into his, and his hands started to explore her curves. He watched as Rico stroked down her sides to her thighs, then to the small of her back, then down onto her ass causing her to arch her back and press her pelvis into his. When she did so he slid his left hand up to cup her breast.

"These are bigger than I remember." Rico said, moving his other hand up to her right tit. "They feel great. Did you get them for your husband?"

"I had them done a long time before I met Alan. I had a very generous boyfriend after you left campus."

Alan realized he had never asked Wendy when or why she had her boobs done. The thought of them being a gift from a generous boyfriend sent his mind reeling on another tangent. She had never mentioned dating someone in college wealthy enough to pay for a boob job for a girlfriend. He was finding out many things about his wife that he had never suspected, and would have to explore that aspect of her life further. For now, his attention returned fully to Wendy as he watched Rico grasp her shirt and pull it up and over her head. Now only a wisp of white lace separated her breasts from her lover's hands. He watched as Rico stroked his fingers across her nipples, savoring the feel as they stiffened under the sheer fabric.

"Turn around." Rico said. "Look at your husband."

Wendy spun around to face Alan, and Rico took her left breast in one hand and unbuttoned her jeans with the other. As he slid his hand under her white lace panties she moaned softly and spread her legs wider to give him access to her wetness.

"Tell him what you told me on the phone the other night. He needs to hear it."

"I need to be with you again." Wendy said, her breathing starting to quicken.

"Tell him what you really said." He commanded, pushing his hand deeper into her pants, causing her to gasp and stand on her tiptoes.

"I need you to fuck me." She said, almost in a whisper. "I need you to make me cum like you did before."

Alan watched as she locked eyes with him. She looked so vulnerable standing there half naked being felt up by Rico, but the look of passion he had seen in her eyes in the videos suddenly flared on her face. She turned back to face Rico and dropped to her knees. She unzipped his trousers and pulled them down. Alan flinched as Rico's erect cock sprang free as Wendy slipped off his underwear. Other than his own, it was the first erect dick that he had ever seen in person. Seeing his wife take it in her hands was a dreamlike experience, the videos were no comparison to watching in the flesh.

She stroked him a few times, smearing a bead of pre-cum over the head with her finger tips before taking him in her mouth. Alan moved a little to the side to get a better view of his wife having her first taste of black cock since they had married. The young college girl from the video was now a mature married woman, but her lust for black was the same.

She took her time, covering every inch of his manhood with her lips and tongue and making her face a sticky mess of saliva and precum. Rico towered over her, quickly unsnapping her bra with one hand. She let it fall to the floor allowing her beautiful breasts to sway freely as she blew him. His fingers entwined in her hair as he pulled her face down onto his cock from time to time causing her to gag a little. She didn't seem to mind his dominance, giving herself totally to his pleasure. Her tits glistened with the fluid that spilled from her mouth.

Alan's erection became uncomfortable in his pants, and he could hold out no longer. He stripped down to his underwear and then sat on the chair near the bed. He was reluctant to touch himself however; too afraid he might cum too soon.

After several minutes Rico motioned for Wendy to climb onto the bed. She lay on her back near the edge and Rico lifted her legs into the air one at a time, slipping off her shoes. Her jeans quickly followed, leaving her clad only in her damp white lace panties. Rico didn't remove these, but pushed them to the side before probing his tongue into her cunt. Wendy's moans were now replaced by cries of passion, and if there was anyone in the adjoining rooms they were now audience to his wife's infidelity. He watched as she squirmed and thrust her hips under him, her breath coming in gasps as she neared climax. He longed to move next to her on the bed but was unsure of how Rico would react. He kept his place on the couch, the urge to masturbate almost unbearable as he heard his wife crying out with pleasure. Wendy finally reached orgasm, digging her nails into Rico's shoulders as she thrashed her head from side to side.

Rico stood with a satisfied smile on his face and watched for a few seconds as Wendy caught her breath. When she was able to breathe a little more normal she looked down to Alan.

"Come up here with me baby. I want you hold me while he fucks me."

He climbed up on the bed, laying across the bed next to her head so he could look down her body as Rico moved back towards her. Wendy lifted her legs and spread them wide as he stepped between them. He laid his cock across the front of her panties, dark black against the white lace. The tip extended well above the waist all the way to her belly button.

"Have a good look. This is how deep I'm about to be inside your wife."

Wendy reached up and took his hand as Rico once again pulled aside her panties and began to slide the tip of his cock up and down her cunt. His pre-cum mixed with her wetness, lubricating her to take him. Wendy moaned every time his cocks slid across her clit, then cried out and squeezed Alan's hand as Rico finally entered her. He worked his way in slowly over several strokes, finally causing her to toss her head from side to side as he pushed his full length into her womb.

"Oh god yes, Oh my fucking god!" She cried out as Rico paused for a moment with his dick buried inside her. "That feels so good baby. Please fuck me...."

And he fucked her well. Rico started with long slow strokes, and Alan watched with rapt attention as his cock slid in and out of Wendy becoming creamy with her fluids. Her tits bounced around as he picked up his pace, making the bed rock underneath them. Wendy held him tightly, at times digging her nails into his hand so hard that it hurt. The room was a riot of sounds: Wendy's cries of pleasure, Rico's heavy breathing, his skin slapping against hers with every thrust, the squish of his cock sliding in an out of her cunt, and the bed springs straining under them. The experience was overwhelming, far beyond what he had felt watching them on video. He ached to stroke himself but Wendy held him tight to her. She came again, screaming loudly enough now that Alan vaguely wondered if someone in a nearby room would call security.

txdoc
txdoc
38 Followers