The Video

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
txdoc
txdoc
38 Followers

After her orgasm subsided, Rico asked her to roll over on her hands and knees. Alan slid up to the head of the bed, and Wendy rolled over and crawled up to him, giving Rico room to get on the bed behind her. Wendy leaned in to kiss him.

"I want you to cum while he's fucking me Alan." She freed his cock from his underwear and gave him a kiss. "Cum while his big black cock is inside of me. Show me how much you want this."

Her mouth fell open and her eyes rolled back when Rico entered her from behind. "Oh god honey he feels so good inside me. I love you so much for letting me do this. Now cum for me."

With that she lowered her head and took him in her mouth, bobbing up and down on his cock in rhythm with Rico's thrusts from behind. Rico's gripped her tightly by the hips as he fucked her, his dark fingers pressing into her soft white skin. Wendy's mouth felt smooth as silk as she quickly brought him to the edge of orgasm. He held on for as long as he could, but soon exploded into her mouth, moaning out loudly as he came. To his amazement she swallowed, losing only a little that dripped down her chin and into his lap. She wiped her face with her hand and leaned in for a kiss. Alan pressed his mouth to hers but hesitated briefly when he caught the faint taste of his own cum on her lips. Wendy kissed like an animal though, and any negative thoughts quickly vanished.

Rico continued fucking her until she could no longer hold herself up on her arms. She collapsed in Alan's lap, wrapping her arms around his waist.

"Here it comes, fuck yeah here it comes." Rico said as he picked up his pace, pulling Wendy tightly to him with each stroke. "Oh fuck!" he said when at last he came, calling out "Mmm Mmm Mmm" over and over again as he filled her with his seed. He stayed inside of her while he caught his breath, then finally pulled out and sprawled out on the bed. Wendy rolled over on her back between the two men. All three were too exhausted to speak.

Alan marveled at his wife, his Snowbunny, sandwiched between the man she loved and the man that could make her cum. She looked exhausted and elated and insanely beautiful. He longed to see more, to move down between her legs to see Rico's jizz oozing from her pussy. That will have to wait for another time, he thought. As he lay there holding her hand it sank in on him that there would be another time, lots of other times. Finding the video had reawakened a part of his wife that he had never imagined existing. Her black vibrator would no longer be enough for her, she needed the real thing, had needed it all along. She had led him here knowing full well that watching her get blacked was something he needed too. The Snowbunny videos weren't going to be taken down, and he had a feeling that in time might even be some new ones made, but that would have to wait for another time.

The End

txdoc
txdoc
38 Followers