All Comments on 'The Video Cassette'

by CharleneBarr

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
That was pretty good

Fuck it that was so adorable! I did something a kin to that with my wife so long ago. Drive in we were going to rained out, so I made one outta the bed room. But my god the ending was so adorable! Great work mate!

~Assume

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great little story

i really liked this story it was very nice and romantic i hope you add more soon

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
a sexy read

well done

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 9 years ago
Sweet

More of a love story than mom/son incest.

Well done, and thanks for the read

doug_noughtdoug_noughtabout 9 years ago
Bravo

Another winner from Charlene. The thing I like the most about your stories is the playful banter between the mom and the son. I guess that banter is only natural when the two are best friends and they clearly care for and love each other deeply. Taking the step towards becoming 'lovers' from just mom-son is only natural progression I suppose.

Romantically written, digdaddy is right that it's a love story. I admit, the bit before the ending left me a bit misty eyed. But good to read that Debs has a new man in her life - and she won't ever need another.

Thanks for writing. 5 stars again.

daddy1950daddy1950about 9 years ago
I enjoyed the twist

Added a poignant touch after the romantic sex. Great five pointer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Exciting but a bit wordy

I did enjoy the story, but found that many sentences seemed to run on. Don't get me wrong, it was good, though at times it felt a bit much.

Thanks for the read, and I look forward to your future stories.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
Dear Anon

It's the words that make it special. And what sexy, romantic, endearing words they are.

"It wasn't that. At least I don't think it was that. Oh no, I hoped it wasn't that. Was it that?"

It was!

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 8 years ago
A+ Great Story

I had to share this story with my brother-in-law. In his youth, he recorded almost 5,000 movies onto VCR tapes. He had tapes of everything imaginable from a marathon of John Wayne movies to a selection of Emmanuel movies. And he and I both enjoy reading erotic fiction. We sometimes even re-enact our favourite parts. You get 5 stars. We get this story on our Favourites list..

ansdguyansdguyover 8 years ago
Well, now...

I've read all of your stories and really enjoyed them. I can't, for the life of me, understand why your scores are so low. You writing is brilliant, the dialogue realistic and quite funny. I guess there's no accounting for taste!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not what I was expecting

Not what I was expecting, that's not a critism. I was expecting the story to say he found the old VHS tapes and found some old home made porn that starred his mother, maybe an incest homemade movie.

I enjoyed how this story played out, it's well written,

tatlockstatlocksabout 7 years ago
Beautifully Told.............

Thank you for a sexy, moving story. Romantic and hot, really nice.

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerover 6 years ago
Another 'blinder.'

Well done. Another well written, loving and sexy read. Let's have more please.

xsiveonexsiveoneover 6 years ago
Another great story!

They keep getting better. I'm heading for the next in the ascending order! I feel I'll be very disappointed when the latest story has been read and there are no more. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Unique ability

This author has an unique ability to include humor at the most unlikely points yet achieve an outlandishly comical perspective of the events unfolding.

virtual_lovervirtual_loverover 5 years ago
5 stars again for Charlene

A great story. I’m so pleased I found your entries.

SteamerPoiny68SteamerPoiny68almost 3 years ago

A good author, excellent & totally different plots, characters blend well together, erotic. Would love some of them to have been longer but certainly looking forward to any more that may be forthcoming. John, Grimsby UK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wow...how erotic!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous