All Comments on 'The View from On Top'

by MsBond007

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

That was so hot! Nice fuck that got me going. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Tight

He had his entire fist in her pussy but when he fucked her she was so tight?

I don't think so

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

You obviously have a filthy mind which is an incredible turn on. More please !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Filthy

This is so fucking filthy. I love it!!! God I wish a man would fuck me like that. Great job!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
amazing

One of the finest stories i have read . it looked like i was being fucked .i just came all over myself.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

Amazingly puerile trite! Jam-packed so FULL of contradictions that it makes absolutely no sense at all.

Her FIRST time out and she's not only hymen-free, but must have habitually masturbated vigorously and frequently, with Jeroboams, tree-trunks, garbage-bins and the odd dead-dog or life-sized stuffed panda-bear stuffed-toy, the way she so readily accepted a grown-man's index finger without a moments hesitation, immediately followed by a second, THIRD, FORTH, and then his entire FIST, whoosh, straight into Captain James T. Kirk territory, -where NO Man's been before? And, she eagerly takes it all in? Without a moments hesitation, flinch, or demur? Come on, get real! GROW up! Then to show all the maturity of a four-year-old, "she" persistently prattles on every six-seconds with "how incredibly tight" she is?? Duh, I think not Doofus! I have had post-partum wives that found fist-fucking too much, let alone a pristine Virgin! and more than one mother of four that found it too damned unbearably painful! Yet this first-time-fucker laps it up? Yeah, yeah, says a day-dreaming innocent-abroad!

Then we have this gem- "With a smile, I pulled down his boxers and could do nothing more than stare as his huge, at least 7 inches cock greeted me.

"Like what you see?" he asked from above me and I looked up, licking my lips as I nodded.

"You're so big," I whispered, my voice hoarse with desire and from screaming".

Well I'm sorry, but a cunt "that is big enough to drive a Coach-and-Horses through" can never "be tight enough to crack nuts with", and never in a month-of-Sundays could it ever be thoroughly sated with paltry little 7" fun-size boy-cock!

This whole repetitive saga smacks of an innocent, immature Author firmly entrenched into the "Pooh/Bum/Willy" phase of 4-8 year olds, who think that constantly repeating such words endlessly is fun, forbidden, rude & adult. They usually grow out of it soon after, as they begin to get glimpses & hints into the far broader, more complex & colourful world of the teenage years of apprenticeship to adulthood, leaving this rather anally-obsessed and crass world of infantile bed-wetting pissing contests to the children, and those unfortunates who will never quite outgrow their precocious egos!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous