The Villa in Italy Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there sprawled spread-eagled in the mix of wet and dry sand catching my breath, my vision taking a moment to adjust back to the bright sunshine. I then looked up to see Anna holding up one of those yellow 'sports' mini camcorders pointed at me. I expect any video she got would be blurred because she has laughing so hard and wobbling about on the sand. I looked down to see there was some extra shrinkage now and felt a little self conscious but decided to big it up and get on with it, any dignity I may have had was going to have meet me back in England! I asked Anna to stop filming and she laughed it off saying she wouldn't show anybody as I put up my hand like a celebrity in the tabloids trying to cover the lens. I stood up and rinsed off the sand from my body in the sea as Anna continued filming me. I don't know why but I did bark a little at her that I had asked nicely for her to stop and she stopped, an over exaggerated frown on her face. She put the camera back into her bum-bag and we continued on down the beach as I considered whether or not to get Anna back and throw her into the sea.

We made it to an outcrop of rocks that thinned the beach down to about 10 meters of sand sandwiched between rocks and the sea. The rocks had been washed smooth by the sea and there were quite a few people laying out on them with others sitting on the sand and using the rocks to prop them up in a sitting position. As we continued I noted in my mind just how close to them we were, then I realised none were nude, not even topless so I stopped and said to Anna we should turn around now but was told we were going for ice cream and pointed to a little chalet about another 100m down the beach. I said I would wait here for her so as not to upset the locals but was told nudist people came to the chalet naked all the time and the locals didn't care. My embarrassment was now at maximum as Anna led me by the hand naked past all these people on the beach as they looked on. But for one topless woman it was a nudity free zone, except for me that is. One woman saw me, sat up for a better look, nudged her two friends (also women) and they too sat up. They unashamedly watched us approach and pass by smiling to Anna who smiled back. The exposure was electric for me and I felt a mild twitch in my balls as we got into the short queue for the ice creams.

Anna ordered six tubs of ice cream and handed me 4 of them, two balanced in each hand then paid, took the other two and we headed back, the 3 women from before, all attractive thirty-something's, did the same routine and watched as we passed, my arousal now growing as was my cock which was sticking out and hovering above my balls. You could tell I had a semi going as we walked back along the beach and this time I got the smiles from the women. My Britishness prevented me from smiling back though and I continued at a good speed to where Cadera and the others were. Anna kept telling me to slow down but my excuse was that the ice cream was melting, holding back from telling her I needed to get back before I had a full on erection.

Anna caught up but I hadn't realised just how far it was as we trudged through the sand. My biggest problem was that with both hands just able to keep hold of the ice cream I had no way of covering up if my erection started to get obvious. I eventually saw the group ahead as Anna started to talk again but this was odd. She was saying how the heat of the beach made her pussy wet and that she couldn't wait to get home so she could press the shower head against her clit. I was almost as surprised by her knowledge of the English language as I was by what she was saying, her sudden switch to a phone sex operator! She didn't let up saying that she would even like to have my cock pressing against her open pussy and ram her hard like she hadn't been fucked in a year. Of course her words had the effect she was hoping for as my cock, which I had managed to keep control of thus far, was now doing its own thing. I tried to ignore Anna as she spoke of shoving a dildo in her ass as I fucked her tight pussy with my hard cock but what chance did I have?

As we neared Cadera and the others I let Anna go ahead so her body would shield me and just hoped none of the others around would notice me as my erection was at full tilt, my foreskin stretched back to expose my cock-head to the sunshine. Anna saw what I was doing and turned to me, gave a sly wink and grabbed my hard cock, dragging me along. The whole group were laughing and unless I dropped the ice cream I was stuck and unable to do anything about it. My brain was awash with thoughts of sex again as Anna led me to each of the others in turn to give them an ice cream and I realised there was none for the guys. I said to Anna we didn't have enough ice cream for everybody and she said she had forgotten about Cadera and I. Not to worry she said and let go of my hard cock allowing it to spring up and slap my belly before wobbling to a stop. Anna handed me her ice cream and spoke to the two guys in Italian, who looked at each other before she started to speak in an aggressive tone towards them. They eventually stood up and Anna went off back to the ice-cream chalet, this time a naked guy either side of her as she took them by the hand. I meanwhile had forgotten I stood naked and hard for all to see. I moved back to my spot and in doing so exposed myself to the MILF who must have been watching it all play out as she gave me a little clap as I sat down. I smiled at her coyly then lay on my belly to eat my ice cream, tucking my hard-on under my belly. I got a laugh from all the girls as I had to reach under and readjust it a couple of times.

Cadera did the honours and reapplied sun lotion to my back and buttocks for me when I made the comment that I thought I might be burning. She took extra time on my buttocks and got a laugh from the girls when she pressed her finger into my ass, making me flinch as I wasn't expecting it. It was just a quick and shallow dip then she smacked my buttocks, twice on each side, commenting on how I was naughty. My hard-on, which had been subsiding, perked up again but I was still hidden so didn't have a care in the world. I relaxed and nodded off.

I'm not sure how long I slept but I was woken by fits of laughter from the girls. I looked up to see Anna dragging the two guys along by their cocks which appeared to be hard. As with me they did as they were told and eventually sat down facing the girls with their hard dicks pointing up. Both tried to cover up in some way but following some terse words in Italian from Anna they soon let themselves be exposed again. My back was now toasting so I turned over and switched the beach mat to let me sit up on it. When I looked to my left the MILF was stood there not 3 feet away staring at the proceedings. She smiled at me as she checked my dick then went back to watching the other two. I noted that the short hairy guys dick seemed no bigger hard than when soft, just pointing up which sort of made me feel better. The MILF asked Cadera a couple of things then left with a huge smile on her face. I wondered where this was going but beyond their exposure nothing else happened and eventually they lost their erections. The women had taken so much glee in the guys nudity and exposure but showed nothing themselves which I found to be so odd at the time.

By now it was nearly 4pm and the group of Cadera's friends had to leave. The guys packed everything up as the women went for a paddle in the sea and when the girls returned they let the guys have their clothes back. They all came and gave me a kiss and a pat on the buttocks before saying their farewells and walking back up the beach to the car park. As I watched them going I noticed the MILF trying to get our attention and Cadera soon waved back to her some kind of response. Cadera then told me that she was hoping one of us would put lotion on her back because she wanted to tan her back but her kids were not back to do it. She said to let us know when she wanted it done. I knew right away where this was going and said to her that I guessed I had been volunteered and she just shrugged her shoulders and nodded.

I was past caring and the woman was sexy so why not. I stood up and again went for my towel but Cadera pointed out that the beach was now so quiet it wouldn't matter if I strayed over a few meters and basically refused my towel to me. I had come this far so just hoped she would be ok with my nudity and I guessed from her previous actions she would be fine with it.

I went over and she smiled saying something in Italian which I didn't understand. I said I was English and she smiled again pointing to the sun oil and then her back. I gave a cheesy thumbs up to her to acknowledge I understood and then grabbed the oil as she turned onto her front. As she organised herself she rolled the top of her g-string so it was thin as possible and had the effect of the material disappearing into her buttocks. I started on her shoulders and slowly worked my way down with generous amounts of lotion making my way towards her g-string. As I reached her lower back I had to kneel up over her and shift down a bit. As I did she spread her legs open to expose her buttocks and allowing me to see right down between her legs. The thin material leaving nothing to the imagination as her pussy had gobbled up most of the material and her hairy sex was glistening nicely. I continued to oil her up but kept it as decent as I could based on the way she was exposing herself to me. As I went to move down her legs she reached back with both hands and spread her ass cheeks as wide as she could, her legs opening a fraction more at the same time. I had a great view of her now and she just said, "More, More!" So I poured more oil into my hand and went to town on her inner thighs and buttocks. As my fingers neared her pussy I would stop and repeat. The third time I did this she arched her back and the top inch of my index finger slid into her with ease making her moan gently. I took this as a green light for access all areas and moved the fabric to one side trapping it between her leg and mound. She didn't resist so I went for her pussy again and two fingers slid in to the hilt with ease, the base of my thumb ramming into her clit.

I looked up to see if anybody was watching but nobody was so I carried on fucking her with my fingers. She let go of her ass and I used my spare hand to give myself the access and view I wanted. I went at her for a good minute or two then I felt her hand on my cock. First just tapping at the head but eventually her whole hand went around it and stroked it carefully, her motions limited by the positions we were in. I was fully hard, again, the view I was getting doing the trick without me even noticing. Another minute with my fingers and the woman started to push back harder and her moans got louder and closer together. This was amazing. Here I was finger fucking a hot MILF; whilst getting a hand-job from her; whilst kneeling naked and hard on a non nude section of an Italian beach. She soon had her orgasm as I focused my thumb on her clit, her own grinding doing much of the work. I slowed down my motions and soon she was wriggling to get them out of her, followed by a sloppy squelch from her as my hand came away, her juices literally covering my hand.

The woman now focused on me and I was getting very close to my orgasm as she slowly wanked me off backhand style. I realised that if I came I would be shooting all over her back which I felt might be considered rude, all be it hot as hell, so I tried to move but she gripped me tightly so that I couldn't go anywhere. Instead I let out little moans and made it clear I was going to cum and this didn't stop her either so I stopped caring and relaxed as it hit me and I groaned, perhaps a little louder than I should have being in public, shooting my load over her back. I didn't have a huge load but two thick globs that landed and pooled in the small of her back, the rest oozing out of me as she slowed her hand movements down to carefully milk the last of my cum. I could tell she was an experienced giver of hand jobs by how she finished me off and carefully set me free, grabbing a small towel to wipe her hands which she then passed to me and I cleaned up her back.

Having finished up I sat back on the sand and she looked over to me to smile. "You go now......" She said in her strong accent. I felt used! I said some kind of a thank you, being the polite Brit that I am, and slumped back over to Cadera who asked if I had done a good job. My dick was very red, still swollen and the end still had dribbles of come hanging from it. I was spent. I hadn't had so many orgasms in such a short time since my Honeymoon. I sat down and Cadera got out the picnic for us to share. I wasn't that hungry but did the best bearing in mind how good Stephano's food was, munching down on breaded risotto balls, cured meats and avocado salad. I downed a litre of chilled water and felt completely sorted. Cadera asked me what the woman's name was but I had no answer to give. I was going to go back over to ask taking Cadera to translate but I saw the kids returning with their ball so left it at that, laying back down to relax again having reapplied sun oil to my reddened cock.

At 5pm Cadera said it was time to leave as she had to take over from Mary at 6:30pm and wanted to get back, have a swim in the pool and get cleaned up before she did. We packed up together and once done I realised Cadera had packed away my towel so I asked where she had put it only to find out it was a deliberate mistake and that she wanted to keep me naked back to the car. The beach was much quieter now but there were still a fair few people about and I counted 5 clusters of people we'd pass just to get to the path. I told Cadera I was reluctant but she said that if I did it I would get a reward. She quickly told me how much fun she had had with Anna today ordering us naked boys about. She went on to tell me how when I was away getting ice cream, they had got the guys playing Frisbee so they could watch their dicks flopping about, particularly Marco who, it now turned out, was the short one with the big dick. She also told me he loved to be naked for women and would always end up naked at parties or if there were beach trips.

I conceded and grabbed the gear so we could head back to the car. I was used to my exposure as we passed several couples on the way to the car, most of whom just ignored me but the last group was 4 girls who I recognised as the ones who followed us down the path at lunch time. I don't know why they had come up here by the entrance to the path but they sat there smoking, staring at me as we approached. By the time we were 5m away from them they were clearly taking delight in my nudity and one of them brought up a cell phone to snap my pic. She did it I am sure even though she pretended to be moving her phone about looking for signal in the way that people only really do on TV. I looked at Cadera next to me and asked if she had seen it too but she either didn't or feigned ignorance about it.

We made our way up the path to the car and I was happy that we didn't see anybody else until we were loading up the Smart Car which I used to shield myself from onlookers. My brain seemed confused as on the one hand I was enjoying my nudity but at the same time the Englishman in me kept telling me to cover up!Driving back to the Villa was a little odd being naked but I really was just accepting of what Cadera wanted and my male ego had me wanting to impress this sexy young woman. We parked up and I helped her to take in the bits to the villa as the fatigue from laying out in the sun all day caught up with me. I wondered out back to the pool for a dip to cool off, simply jumping in at the deep end and allowing myself to drift along on my back, the comparatively cold water cooling my sun swept body and making me feel a little euphoric.

I moved over to the steps and sat there mostly submerged in the water relaxing. Cadera came out with a glass of white wine which she placed carefully at the side of the pool before disappearing again into the villa. I took a few sips of what I could tell was a top end Pinot Grigio and continued to relax in the shallow end of the pool, my thoughts telling me it doesn't get much better than this! Five minutes later and Cadera came back out but she had changed into the worlds skimpiest bikini. It was pale blue and there were two tiny oval pieces of fabric just large enough to cover her nipples held in place by what was little more than string around her back and neck. The bottoms were equally as small and was a triangle not really big enough that started less than an inch above her clit and was held in place by the same string as the top. When she passed me I could see that she did look naked from behind as she caught me watching her, I was sure she was swaggering her hips more than necessary for my benefit.

"I like your swimsuit!" I remarked as she stepped into the water and sat next to me but 3 steps up so that the water was lapping just below her all but naked tits. I questioned why she hadn't worn it to the beach and she just said that she would look ridiculous in it amongst others. I then quizzed her on why she even bothered wearing anything at all bearing in mind how little it left to the imagination. She said that it was that last bit that was left to the imagination that she liked, that I didn't need to waste time wondering about anything but for her pussy and her nipples. We sat chatting for another ten minutes before Cadera took her swim, doing length after length at a fast pace. Once she was done she drifted back over to where I had been watching her, the last five lengths of back stroke having made me hard from the view of her jiggling breasts. She gave me the briefest of hugs and swaggered out of the pool, this time affording me a perfect view of her barely covered pussy and ass.

I did a few lengths of my own and by the time Mary came out to check on me I was very tired and need of comfy sofa and some TV. Mary was dressed in a casual T-shirt and baggy track suit bottoms, a look I've always liked, casual yet sporty. I slowly came out of the pool, heaving my weary body out of the water towards Mary who had grabbed a large fluffy towel which she held out widely between her outstretched arms, the towel sitting low enough that the fabric of her T-shirt was stretched across her bust and it was clear to me she was bra-less. It was only at this point my own nudity was apparent to me, my mind cringing as I knew the cool water had made my balls all but disappear into my body.

Mary wrapped me up in the towel and told me that Stephano was gone but if I was hungry she could sort out a snack. I asked if there was any bread and cheese and she smiled saying she'd get some and would I like some company as she was going to have some too. I wondered into my room where I saw my suit had been hung up and my shirt laundered, pressed and hung alongside in the wardrobe. I took my robe and tied it closed, slipped into some of their 'throw-away' slippers and made my way to the lounge. I fiddled with the TV until I found BBC World Service showing an episode of some crime drama and fell onto the large soft sofa. I laughed to myself how tiring it can be not doing very much when it's hot!

5 minutes later and Mary came through with a large tray of bread and cheese. 3 breads and several cheeses all neatly presented on two slates together with a bottle of olive oil and some kind of sweet chutney on the side. We both dug in and chatted about my day at the beach with Cadera and her friends. Mary was quite amused at my description of events saying how I was very reserved and should have relaxed by now. I caught her eyes aiming unashamedly at my crotch where my manhood was totally on display, the gown gaping open from where I had dragged myself to the edge of the sofa. There was little point in covering up so I just got on with our snack and continued to tell Mary about my day.