The Villa in Italy Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we were done Mary took the left overs away and returned with another bottle of Pinot Grigio, slumping onto the sofa next to me. As we watched the end of the TV program Mary leant into me and rested her head on my shoulder, linking her arms onto mine. It was nice and I had to consciously resist the urge to flinch away from this younger woman that I hardly knew "cuddling in". The news came on so I found the remote to find another channel, eventually settling in on a Bond movie. It was half way in and I'd seen it many a time but it was easy watching. Mary made a comment about liking this film too (it was The world is not Enough) so we settled in quietly to view 007 save the world.

As we reached one of Bonds love scenes I felt Mary reach across my thigh, gently ease open the gown and take a hold of my semi hard penis. Ever since she had leant into me I had been getting harder and within a few seconds of her taking hold of me I was hard as granite. I slipped my hand behind her and slid it under the waistband of her trousers and realised she had no underwear on. As she slowly stroked and fondled me I moved position slightly, this made it was easier for her to get at my cock and at the same time allowed me to get an angle that allowed me to caress her buttocks. Her skin was soft and smooth, I stroked all over, both cheeks, eventually allowing my fingers to drop into the crease of her mounds and trace down towards her anus. I eventually was stopped by the elastic of her tracksuit bottoms being fully stretched which restricted the movement of my arm.

Mary realised what the problem was instantly. She reached around, moved my hand out, grabbed the waistband and dragged it off her buttocks roughly. She struggled to achieve it one handed so wiggled her body to assist in removing her bottoms until they had made it past her womanly hips. From there they were easier to manage and she wiggled and kicked at them until they hung at her feet, the elasticated ankles stopping her from easily disrobing. She reached down with her free hand and pulled them away until with one final kick the bottoms were flung across the room and I had full access. I was still amazed at the softness of Mary's skin and I felt very manly as my large rough hands stroked across her lower back and buttocks again. This time though I was unrestricted and eventually my fingers eased to her puckered little anus, the slight change in texture grabbing at my finger as is slid across. I traced around its edge then continued to run my fingers up and down the full length of her butt crack. I hoped to be able to reach to her pussy, but at this angle my arm wasn't quite long enough so I decided to go in search of her perfect breasts.

I knew she was bra less as I had seen them swing slightly as she'd walked about and her pert nipples had been easily visible through the thin fabric of the t-shirt. I wrestled my fingers in slowly until I had a firm cupping grasp of her magnificent breast, my index finger rising to find the engorged puffy nipple which in turn made Mary shudder. I was throbbing, harder than ever and Mary was clearly aware of my arousal. I think that coming just a few hours ago was working in my favour; otherwise I'd have blown a load in Mary's soft fingers. Mary was now just tracing her fingers up and down the underside of my cock allowing my arousal to calm a little and prolong the orgasm I was building to.

We finally took a moment to look each other in the eye and followed it up with a long meaningful kiss, our tongues gently meeting but not a frenzied tongue lashing, it was more intimate than that. I released myself and took her chin in my hands as the kiss went on and her arms went around my neck. The kiss lasted forever and once we finally parted lips I heard Mary make a satisfied groan of pleasure. Mary stood up and pulled me up and out towards my bedroom. I shrugged off my dressing gown and slippers and entered the room naked, jumping for the bed and twisting my body to watch Mary. She put on a show of removing the T-Shirt, her magnificent tits pulled upwards with the shirt then cascaded out as the friction of the material lost its battle and let them go. She stood there posing for me for a few seconds as I took in her womanly shape, her curvy body was perfect to me and her wispy blond bush had been trimmed since I last saw it.

Mary swaggered over to the bottom of the bed and climbed onto the end like a big cat stalking its prey. She slowly crawled towards me as I lay back in expectation of her skin making contact with mine, anticipating the electric feeling I knew it would cause. When her face came level with my cock, which was now pointing skywards, she slowly tilted her gaze around it. It was like she was inspecting her prize and I felt it twitch under her warm breath before she closed in for the kill! It wasn't a blowjob like you see in porn, but again more sensual than that, as she kissed it softly from top to bottom with a mix of tiny kisses that barely touched and others that were wet and forceful. She traced her tongue up and down the underside and I gave out my own involuntary groan of pleasure. I wished it to last forever but she stopped and got me to shuffle down the bed a little, eventually repositioning herself so we were in a 69.

Despite my age this was my first 69! It had always appealed but it had just never happened for me and I felt overwhelmed as Mary's pink and gaping pussy edged towards me, her juices glistening invitingly. I moved in and traced my tongue around her sex to gauge her shape and taste as she continued to stimulate my cock by tracing her tongue over its head. I darted my tongue around her clit as it edged out from its hood, occasionally dipping it deep as I could into her hole. I kept it up well and the distraction was helping to hold back my own orgasm which amazed even me at this point. There came a point when I was rolling the tip of my tongue around her clit, barely touching it when I felt her press herself against me. Her soft buttocks crushed at my face and she stopped working on my cock. I guessed I must be doing a good job as I heard muffled screams, followed by whimpers followed by her jolting her pussy away from me, the orgasm of her pussy muscles clear in my view and the combination of our juices trickled into her wispy blond landing strip.

She threw her leg over and moved around so we were facing each other. Mary's cheeks were red and she looked flustered, but a wry smile at her mouth and a twinkle in her eye made me feel confident I'd done the trick. She rolled onto me and came in for another long kiss seemingly enjoying the taste of her sex on me. I had a newfound confidence and took a commanding role as I twisted her off and under me, my dick now ready and just inches from its goal. Mary reached to the bedside table and scrimmaged blindly in the drawer until she came out with a condom. "You don't know where I've been!" She said with a naughty wink. I hadn't thought of safety but she had me bagged and ready in seconds, then grabbed my lower back with one hand and guided me in with the other. I rammed home I one motion and it made Mary gasp out loud. I stopped there in place for a moment taking in her perfect moist tightness with the tips of her nipples resting against my chest.

Once both settled we began to fuck each other with perfect thrusts as Mary and I found a rhythm quickly. It was hot yet sensual throughout and I kept going beyond what I thought I would have as I desperately tried to give her a second orgasm. Despite my best efforts I eventually hit the point of no return and slowed my thrusts to prolong the sensations. Mary sensed my impending orgasm and squeezed her pussy muscles even tighter, her hands gently caressing my back as I finally let go in a cascade of animalistic grunts and groans. Each thrust of my hips slower than the last until the pleasure began to turn to pain and I had to stop, locking my elbows so as not to collapse on Mary. I muffled a conflicting sentence of gratitude, lust and apologies as I panted from the physical exertion. She kissed me then pushed me upwards and away. My cock came out with a squelch and she heaved at me until I was kneeling over her widespread legs and reddened pussy.

My condom felt heavy at the tip and I carefully discarded it, tying the end in a knot to avoid a spillage. Mary then lifted her legs high and over so that her knees were up around her ears meaning that she effectively spread her ass and pussy open. I had a perfect view of her beautiful puffy hole and I just stared at it glistening and winking at me! She then hooked her arms under and around and pulled her pussy wide-open letting me see her most intimate folds up close. She then used both hands to stimulate herself by rubbing around her clit with two fingers of one hand and poking at her pussy and anus with the other. It was like my own private porno as Mary really went to town on herself. I watched intently for about two or three minutes that meant my erection barely faded as I got horny again from this intimate show from Mary. I sensed her orgasm as her nipples went harder and her breathing became erratic. Mary bit at her bottom lip as she came for a second time and I watched her face as the pleasure left her with a subtle grin on her lips. Her pussy twitched and her ass convulsed in and out; her fingers relaxed and finally she went limp; her legs falling away naturally.

Mary gestured for me to lie next to her and we embraced with a kiss. We got comfy and pulled a sheet over as I spooned her and caressed at her breasts, eventually falling asleep together. Mary woke me early the next day with a tray of breakfast. We chatted and I ate before showering and dressing to catch my flight. It was slightly odd for me as I felt we had a connection but I was too confused to mention it. By 5pm I was home and my adventure was over, 3 days I shall never forget and a week later Mary got in touch keen to come and see me. She also claims to have a video for me to watch. Joy.