All Comments on 'The Villa Pt. 01'

by BaronVonHappyPants

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Gitano71Gitano71over 9 years ago

I do hope you will continue this. Nice pace

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

love this hot story, hope part2 will be along real soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I hope and trust that 21 year old Steve doesn't remain a virgin much longer

The boy is abnormally shy, girls don't cotton to him, he jerks off thinking about his mother, so the solution is obvious. Mom has to spread her legs for her darling baby boy's hard young cock and welcome him back up the warm wet hairy hole he came out of 21 years before. Blowing his hot young balls up a real live cunt, especially his own mother's cunt, will give Steve the self-confidence and manly self-respect that will serve him well throughout his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

very realistic and descriptive. A lot of guys are in similar situations. Good job

csltcsltover 9 years ago
Delicious and Refreshing!

Great Story, Thank You Very Much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great start!

hi, thanks for the read! Looking forward to your next submission. I've always favoured stories that are non-staged. regards.

annistonannistonover 9 years ago
Excellent Lead

This is a provocative beginning of what I know will be a satisfying experience for mom and son.

sonfermumsonfermumover 9 years ago
Loved it

I can't wait to read more. Would be awesome if mom and son got it on while dad watches with an approving eye before joining in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re previous comment

I totally agree with the previous comment. In my humble opinion, it's the way this story has to go, the scene is already being very well set :) But judging by the excellent quailty of the story so far, I'm sure the author has a few other very erotic twists and turns lined up for us! I just hope we don't have to wait too long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what a great start

I loved this story right from the first paragraph. The author sets the scene just perfectly, you can almost feel the warm summer breeze! As the villa is so secluded and mum is well relaxed in her new skimpy bikini I'm sure it won't be long before Chris and Steve tease her into some nude sunbathing by the pool, to get an all over tan, while mum in turn teases them to join her....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Come on then

Post Pt 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more please

enjoyed plenty of lovely wanks to this hot story, but please can we have the next part soon!

BaronVonHappyPantsBaronVonHappyPantsover 9 years agoAuthor
Patience!

Hello, the author here. I've had a surprising amount of feedback asking when the next chapter will be. This story was my first time attempting something like this so I only wrote the first chapter. I have started the 2nd with a 3rd and 4th planned but it will be some time before the next part is released. Hopefully before Christmas. Sorry to make people wait but I didn't expect such a positive response from the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
thanks

Thanks for the update 'Baron'! At least we now know that there will be plenty more to come :) It's good to hear that you had so much feedback, it seems the style and theme of your very erotic story really got folks aroused! Personally I'm happy to wait a few weeks for the next installment, as I'm sure that you want the quality to be as high as possible. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good news

Great to read those very helpful comments from the author. It seems as a new author he has been well encouraged to write some more parts to this very erotic theme, which so many seem to enjoy. I'm sure the wait will be well worth while as the initial scenario opens up so many wonderful possibilities. Personally I have read Part 1 a good few times (not many stories have that effect on me), each time getting more into the atmosphere of the story and finding little clues (which the author may not have realised) and which hopefully will be developed further in the next parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
still a great read

I'm still wanking good and hard over this part, but hopefully part2 will be with us before too long....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
still hoping.....

ah well, Christmas has been and gone and Santa didn't leave pt2 under the tree (: I sure hope that the author is doing ok, and that he will give us an update soon on how things are going with the rest of this great story.

BaronVonHappyPantsBaronVonHappyPantsover 9 years agoAuthor
Further patience, sorry!

My apologies for not meeting the Christmas deadline. I have been struggling with some aspects of writing the next chapter, but I am slowly getting through them, and I should have more time for writing now that the holidays are over. As ever I welcome feedback whether public or private.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
thanks

Hello 'Baron' and thanks for the update! It was good to know that you are still on the case :) I would say tho, please don't put yourself under any pressure for what at the end of the day is only entertainment, altho excellent entertainment I must admit! I'm sure you'll get there in the end, we're all rooting for you :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
any chance of a progress report please?

Hi 'Baron', please could you give us an update with the good (or bad) news of how things are going with the next part(s) of your hot story? Thanks.

BaronVonHappyPantsBaronVonHappyPantsabout 9 years agoAuthor
Struggling

I have to admit I am struggling with the next chapter trying to achieve the same tone of being realistic whilst still pushing the story and relationship further. I do hope to keep working on it but I'm no pro and it is frustrating to write a story when I'm not happy with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
thanks

Thanks for the update Baron, I sure hope that you can manage to overcome your struggles and find the inspiration to complete the next part of your very erotic story. I guess that being a new author can be a real challenge, but I'm sure that you will rise to it. You sound as tho' you are taking the matter very seriously, even tho' it is only erotic entertainment, which I'm sure that all the folks who fav'd your story really appreciate. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
anynews?

Hi Baron! Any chance of an update on how the next part of this hot story is progressing please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot mum

Wow your mum hot, keep up the voyeur. Great story

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Loved it! Very fucking hot!

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 4 years ago
Nice

Looking forward to more.

FrivolousFrivolous21 days ago

I love the primal scene, watching parents fuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous