The Villa Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart was racing from the whole experience but I managed to keep still enough to get some good clear photos. With my shutterbug appetite satisfied I removed the memory card from the camera and stowed it safely in my suitcase, those weren't the kind of pictures I wanted getting mixed up with landscapes and photos of flowers, especially if Mum & Dad got hold of my camera.

I headed downstairs and got my usual breakfast of cereal and juice, trying to appear nonchalant as I stepped out onto the terrace and said good morning to my bikini-clad mother. She seemed a little surprised to see me this early, but made no attempt to cover up and I continued to enjoy the flesh on show, not that she had any clue I was watching. Dad walked down the stairs and joined us on the terrace, "Jesus Sarah, that bikini looks great, you put some of those girls on the beach yesterday to shame!"

Mum smiled and looked down at herself, "oh Chris, not in front of Steve, he'll get embarrassed. I think that the sizes are a bit smaller over here, I was expecting it to cover a bit more."

"I'm sure he doesn't mind, right son?"

"No, not at all, Dad said you've been going to the pool a lot Mum and I think it must be paying off, and you're going to make the rest of the girls back home jealous of your tan." I figured that it didn't hurt to give her a bit of a compliment, the last thing I wanted was her going back to the one-piece swimsuit from yesterday.

"See, love." Said Dad "everyone's happy. What are you going to do today Steve?"

Since 'stare at your wife all day' wasn't a good answer I decided I'd take for a hike along the coastline and snap some photos of the scenery. I was hardly a pro but I knew my way around a camera and often entered into local photography competitions. You could get some pretty decent kit if you won a prize so it was always worth uploading a picture or two, that, and it was always fun getting your ego stroked when you could say you were an 'award winning photographer' even if it didn't really mean anything.

The hike along the jagged coastline was a lot hotter than I'd remembered from previous years and I circled back after a couple of miles, I wasn't going to get burned but I knew it was silly to go too far in the heat with the midday sun beating down on me. I'd still got a few nice shots of different beaches and the local flora and fauna so the trip wasn't a complete bust and it was quite nice to spend a couple of hours not feeling horny as hell thinking about my mother.

The coastal path I was on didn't get a lot of traffic, I hadn't seen anyone else the whole time I was walking. The heat must have put everyone else off the trek that day and even though there were a few nice little bays along the way people heading for a day at the beach would usually take the easy option and go to one of the bigger beaches that you could park up at.

Not far from home I thought it would be cool to get some shots of the villa from the cliff at the edge of the beach that overlooked the villa and the rest of the large bay. The beach swept away into the distance in front of me with the village up the hill on the right and our villa tucked away behind the beach and just enough up the hill to provide some privacy from beach goers. It looked like paradise and for our family it had been for many years.

I snapped a few quick pictures taking in the vista and then focused on the villa. Swapping to the zoom lens revealed that Mum was still sunbathing next to the pool on the sun lounger in her bikini and suddenly my voyeuristic side was sparked again, time to switch memory cards, I thought. I moved closer along the edge of the cliff to get a better view, well aware that Mum wouldn't spot me among the thorny bushes that somehow survived on the rocky outcrop but still being careful not to be too out in the open. Settling down in a spot that was well sheltered I started to drink in the view again, same Mum, same little purple bikini, different angle, I was right in front of her now, albeit a couple of hundred metres away.

Through the lens I saw Dad come out of the villa and onto the terrace clutching a couple of drinks and set them down at the little table next to Mum. Stood over her he bent and kissed her on the lips, bringing a hand up to one of her breasts and giving it a fondle before their lips parted. "Lucky fucker" I thought to myself as I watched through the viewfinder. My parents talked for a few moments before Dad grabbed at the string on Mum's bikini top, moving his hand up behind her head and tugging apart the knot.

Mum leaned forward in the sun lounger and untied the knot on her back before letting the bikini top fall down between her legs and lay back letting her breasts get some sun. My dick sprung to life as I looked at her down the lens, my hands shaking in excitement. She looked up at my father with a smile and he pinched one of her nipples between his fingers then groped at one of her big tits before laying down on the lounger next to her, and letting Mum get back to her book. It was hard to see her in much detail from so far away and I knew that I'd need to move closer for a better view, and some better photographs.

I quickly moved along the edge of the cliff top trying to find a good perch that was both close and not too out in the open or visible from the terrace of our villa, eventually settling on a spot hidden amongst some bushy plants. Everything was much clearer through the viewfinder of the camera now, Mum's big white breasts sat upon her chest with raspberry-like nipples pointing towards the sky as she studied the pages of her book. They were gorgeous, far less sag than I had expected from a woman of her age, and the slight tanlines from her undersized bikini just made them even sexier. I snapped a dozen or so pictures before I couldn't wait any longer and thrust a hand into my shorts and frantically jerked on my rock hard cock. It wasn't long before I was spraying hot cum onto the dry grass around my feet.

Heading back along the path to the villa my heart beat faster and faster, I knew that when I got back there Mum was going to be topless next to the pool, but I didn't know what I was going to do when I got there. Opening the door at the back of the villa my mind was spinning, but I decided that acting as if seeing Mum's big juicy tits was normal was the right thing to do, and hopefully that would help Mum feel comfortable with her top off for the rest of the holiday.

Stepping across the tiled floor of the villa I could see the back of Mum's head above the top of the sun lounger and called out "I'm back" as I got to the open sliding window on the way out to the pool. Mum immediately twitched and her arms moved up to cover herself with her book. Stepping around in front of her she was making a decent effort but there was no way that the little paperback was going to cover her breasts. She fidgeted around whilst I stared through my sunglasses at the jiggling flesh and bright pink nipples. I could already feel my erection starting to return and knew I'd need to get out of there soon.

"Mum, it's okay, don't worry about it, we're all adults here" I said hoping that my false bravado would show through.

She stopped moving around, breasts still partially covered by the book but now with an embarrassed smile, "sorry Steve, I just wanted to go native and work on these tanlines while you were out, I'll put my top back on." I looked over at Dad who was lying back with a hat over his face as if oblivious to what was going on in front of him.

"Like I said, it's okay, I'm heading inside to make some lunch anyway, you enjoy the sun. Do you want anything?" Relaxing slightly she said she wasn't hungry yet and I headed back into the villa.

Looking back as I went through the large sliding window I saw Mum place her book on the ground next to the lounger and let her arms flop down at the sides, her hands coming to rest on the warm tiles of the patio. Seizing the moment I quietly made my way back out and stood behind Mum's sun lounger, I gazed down upon her milky white breasts to the flare of her hips and along her legs pointing out towards the blue horizon before nonchalantly asking "not even a cool drink?"

She let out a very slight gasp, but didn't attempt to cover up this time, "oh, ummm, maybe a water?" She stammered, clearly a bit shocked at my return.

"Beer, Dad?"

"Mind reader, Steve". Good thing he couldn't read mine!

I scampered back into the villa thrilled that Mum hadn't covered herself up, hopefully she was getting more comfortable with baring skin while I was around, my front of a nonchalant attitude apparently convincing her that it was no big deal, had she seen the tent in my shorts she would have known it was anything but normal. I threw together a sandwich quickly and got my parents drinks before heading back out to the patio (after flipping my dick up into the band of my shorts, there was no way I was losing this erection anytime soon).

I gave dad his beer first, he sat up to take a big swig before setting it down at his side and resuming his position lying on the lounger with his hat over his face. I stood over Mum intentionally casting a shadow to announce my arrival with her glass of water. She looked up at me and smiled timidly, her large breasts and nipples still on show, I lingered for a couple of seconds before handing her the tall glass and made my way over to the patio table to eat my sandwich.

After eating I thought it was time for some relief and made my way to my room, I barely had the door closed before my shorts were around my ankles and I was jerking away at my straining cock, falling onto the bed as I stroked away thinking of Mum's sweet tits down on the patio. Having masturbated in the bushes not long ago it took a while but I eventually came hard, firing ropes of hot cum across my legs and the bedsheets. I lay in post-orgasmic bliss for a few minutes before feeling a bit guilty about acting this way with my own mother, it was wrong, I knew that, but those thoughts quickly departed from my mind.

After cleaning myself up in the bathroom I headed out to the balcony and looked out over the sea, the beach was busy with holidaymakers and kids splashing around in the water. Down on the patio Mum was face down on the flattened sun lounger her large round ass barely covered by the purple string bikini, thoroughly occupied by her book, whereas Dad, again, was nowhere to be seen.

"Where's Dad?" I shouted down from the balcony.

"He went for another beer and thought we were running low, so he's wandered off into the village to get some. I knew we should have stocked up at the supermarket, it's much cheaper there."

I was still delighted to see my mother in such a state of undress, but having jerked off a couple of times in an hour even I wasn't feeling that horny anymore and thought that I would give Mum some respite from my attention, if I pestered her too much she might start covering up when that was the last thing I wanted.

"I'm going to take a walk along the beach", I said.

"I'll join you Stevie, I can just sit on this lounger all day, and I'm bored of my book", Mum replied.

It wasn't quite what I had in mind about giving her a bit of space and calming myself down, but if she wanted to spend time with me I wasn't going to stop her. Walking down from my room and out to the patio I found mum stood tying her bikini top in place before wrapping a sarong around her waist and flashing me a smile.

We walked along the shoreline watching kids playing in the water and the surfers further along the beach. A topless mother and daughter walked past us in the opposite direction talking in Spanish, sparking Mum into conversation.

"It's okay, isn't it? Me tanning around the pool? I don't want you to feel uncomfortable at the villa Steve."

"No, of course not. It would be weird at home, but it's not hot and sunny at home. Things are different here, all the locals seem so relaxed, I think it's rubbing off on us. Anyway, there could definitely be worse views from the balcony."

My last sentence hung in the air, it was a bold statement from a son to his mother, and we walked for a few seconds before I dared to glance in her direction. She was looking down at the sand with a little smile on her face.

Later that evening we ventured out into the village for dinner. The restaurants on this side of the island weren't for tourists; the prices were fair, the wine was flowing and the locals kept a lively atmosphere going. Naturally, at the end of the meal the restaurant owner came out and forced some awful local spirit on us, probably more suited to clearing drains than drinking, but it did the job and we were all tipsy by the time we left the restaurant, Mum especially so.

Dad and I both had to steady Mum on the walk back to the villa, she insisted on keeping on her high heels even though we were walking down an unlit lane which wasn't paved. I got myself close to her side and held her by the bicep, her big tits jiggled in her dress and brushed my hand with every step. My other hand was placed at the top of her hip, and peeking behind Mum I could see that Dad had an ass cheek firmly gripped in his hand and was massaging it through the dress.

"Oh, I am lucky to have my two strong boys to look after me" Mum said, her words slurring slightly.

"And we're lucky to have you Mum." I said, adjusting my hand so I instead of holding her arm I now had my palm pressed against her ribs with my fingers gently trailing along the side of her breast.

This newfound boldness was entirely down to the alcohol, it might have tasted like rocket fuel but it gave me a lot of confidence, and Mum sure didn't seem to mind the attention she was getting. Dad had no idea where my hands were, he was too preoccupied with Mum's big meaty ass; looking back again I could see that his hand had disappeared up Mum's skirt, so it was hardly surprising that she was stumbling so much on the uneven track.

We arrived back at the villa and I released Mum from my grip. Mum and Dad slumped down onto the sofa and started watching TV, I poured a couple of glasses of wine for them and grabbed myself a beer from the fridge. Joining them in the seating area I found Mum nuzzled into Dad, he had one arm around her shoulders and the other was gently rubbing up and down her tanned thigh.

We drank and talked for an hour or so before Mum eventually fell asleep in Dad's arms, the booze had taken it's toll.

"Steve, you're a strong lad, is there any chance you could carry your Mum up to bed? I don't think my back is up to it these days."

"I dunno Dad, I'll try. But only if you tidy up the glasses and turn off the TV, I think I'll head to bed now too."

I stood over Mum in her short black dress and bent at the knees, wrapped an arm around her back, wriggled a hand under her silky smooth legs, paused like a weightlifter at the Olympics, then stood straight with surprising ease, her head falling onto my shoulder as she dozed.

"There's nothing to her, Dad!" I exclaimed before carefully negotiating my way up the stairs.

Even though she wasn't as heavy as I expected by the time I reached the bedroom I was tiring, and whilst I intended to gently lay her down on the bed like a fairytale Princess it was a clumsy affair that ended with her being dumped down and rolling onto her front, waking from her alcohol-induced slumber in the process.

She turned her head toward me and half opened her eyes, blinded by the light behind me, "you want to give me a good fucking then, babe?"

Mum reached behind herself pulled up her dress exposing her big round ass. A black thong showed at the top of her ass, the rest of it hidden between her cheeks.

My heart stopped, clearly Mum had no idea it was me, looking up into the light through her tired eyes I would have only been a silhouette to her. Stunned at both the incredible sight before me and my mother talking dirty, I stared at her ass for a few seconds, deciding what to do, if anything.

"Well, are you going to put that big dick in me or what?" She slurred, raising her ass off the bed and spreading her knees, getting onto all fours in the doggy position facing away from me.

Knowing Dad would be coming upstairs soon I only had a few seconds, I nervously stepped forward and placed a clammy hand onto her ass and squeezed the flesh, marveling at how sexy her tan lines looked. With my other trembling hand I ran a finger down her ass crack over her thong. When my finger found a warm damp patch of fabric I knew I'd reached her pussy, I gently pushed against the fabric and a soft, low moan escaped from Mum's lips. Slowly, I moved my finger in small circles, causing a small grunt from her and to wiggle her ass back towards me, encouraging my sordid fumbling.

Frustratingly, I knew I had to get out of there, I didn't know how far I could go with Mum before she worked out it wasn't Dad pawing at her luscious ass, but I didn't want to see her reaction, and I definitely didn't want Dad to walk in on me rubbing her pussy. Doing my best impression of Dad I mumbled "back in a minute, don't move" and made a hasty retreat to my bedroom, shutting the door and getting into bed.

I was trembling, adrenaline working it's way through my body as I tried to calm myself, heartbeat pounding in my ears and my breathing erratic. I heard Dad making his way up the stairs. I knew exactly what he saw when he opened the door to their bedroom, his wife, dress bunched up around he waist in position and waiting to be fucked. The walls may have been thin in the villa but I still couldn't make out what they were saying to each other, I just knew that a conversation was happening. A couple of minutes later I heard giggling from Mum and knew that I was safe, she didn't know it was me before and just as importantly neither did Dad.

The noise next door continued and it became obvious that Mum was getting exactly what she wanted from Dad, her moans growing in volume and the bedsprings squeaked. I'd had a throbbing erection from the moment she'd raised her dress to expose herself and stroked myself along to the rhythm of their love making.

I had to smile to myself knowing it was me that warmed up Mum for Dad, I wasn't jealous, good on him for still getting sex from Mum after they've been married for so many years, it was great that they still had fun, and even better for me that I was enjoying it too. Looking out of the window I noticed lines of light across the balcony floor; light could mean only one thing, they hadn't closed the blinds!

Just like yesterday morning I silently opened the balcony window, but this time instead of looking out to the pool I edged myself around to look back into my parents room, safe in the knowledge that I would be hidden in the darkness of night on the balcony. Sure enough, the blinds hadn't been closed, and I could see Mum and Dad inside.

Watching from the window I saw Mum in the same position as I left her, except her dress was nowhere to be seen and she was fully naked, viewing from the side with her large breasts squashed against the bed and her face buried in the pillows I couldn't really see much more than when she had been topless by the pool.

Dad was behind her, on his knees but upright, hands gripping Mum by the waist giving her long, powerful thrusts, each sending a ripple through her ass. Having barely touched a girl, it was one of the hottest things I'd ever seen, and I was furiously jerking on my hard cock as I watched my parents going at it merely feet away.

Dad was really going at it, reaching forward to grab at her heavy tits and tug on her nipples, running his fingernails along her back and even grabbing her by the hair, I loved watching her getting used as his plaything, especially as she clearly loved the way he was treating her.