The Villa Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He spread her big ass apart to force himself deeper into her pussy, resulting in deep grunts of pleasure coming from Mum's pillow. Naturally, it wasn't long until I could feel the cum rising in my balls, I turned and sprayed my seed off the balcony, hearing it splatter on the tiled patio below.

Returning to the scene on the bed I found Dad in the final throes of passion, pistoning in and out of Mum, her face looking towards me now, eyes clenched shut, the beautiful agony of the hard fucking she was receiving etched on her features, mouth quivering as she gasped, grunted and moaned with every thrust.

The wooden bedframe slapped against the wall with each forward motion, Dad must have known that I wouldn't be asleep yet and I'd hear their drunken fucking. Maybe he just didn't care, who was going to turn down sex even if their son was in the next room?

Suddenly Dad struck a pose buried to the hilt in Mum, his orgasm taking hold while he filled her hot pussy with his cum. Eventually he pulled out revealing his cock, glistening with a mixture of Mum's juices and his own cum, still slightly engorged and I had to admit it was an impressive package, Mum wasn't kidding when she was talking about 'that big dick' earlier. He was certainly longer than me but I think I had him beat in terms of girth with my thick member.

Dad lay on the bed and stroked Mum's back, she had already collapsed onto her belly and I doubted it would be long before she was asleep. Dad reached over to the switch by the bed and turned off the light, much like the curtains closing at a seedy peepshow I took that to mean the show was over and silently moved back into my bedroom. I jerked off a couple more times before I finally couldn't keep my eyes open and drifted off to sleep.