All Comments on 'The Villa Pt. 02'

by BaronVonHappyPants

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
lone_wolf716lone_wolf716over 7 years ago
A good read

Please do not wait 2 years for the next chapter. Get on that bicycle and pump out one or two chapters then take a year off....

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

Loved the new chapter! Gave it five stars and a favorite point so when the next chapter is published soon (hint hint), I'll be sure to see it right away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
well worth the wait....

It was great to find out more about the erotic goings on at The Villa! The scenario and imagery was excellent. I look forward to finding out what happens next... it looks like mum and dad might have something very special planned...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 stars!

Now, how about the next chapter within the next two weeks?

g912493g912493over 7 years ago
Please............

Don't make us wait another 2 years for the next chapter. I'm really enjoying this story.

homerjayhomerjayover 7 years ago
part 3 soon

Hoping to see part 3 sooner than later. Loved it. Thanks,

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

These stories are amazing! Please keep em coming!! Loved it when the Dad tasted his own cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story

There are lots of mother-son incest stories on literotica, but this series of two stories was one of the best. Please continue, and as others have said, hopefully sooner than later. You are an excellent writer and have a good feel for erotic writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nothing more yet...

I've been trying to contact the author of this very hot story to find out when the next part(s) will be ready, but no reply as yet....I sure hope that something will appear eventually.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
HOT.

I sure hope son gets to fuck mom after all that teasing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous