The Vineyard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt reached for Kristen's shoulders and shoved her to her knees holding her firmly to the ground, and bringing her lips level with his cock. He instantly grabbed the back of her head and forced her lips onto his cock. Forcing himself upon a woman was not his style, but Kristen was pulling every string and pressing every button. This was more than passion. His very dignity was being tested by this woman; this beautiful, aggressive, temptress of a woman who dared to challenge him, and challenge him on his own turf! Still, he felt like he had to take care of her, tame her, but, would he want to? This was an experience on a whole new level for Matt and he had never been this aroused before. Gawd she felt amazing on him! Still, he felt like he had to go deeper! He had to be a part of her. He grabbed her head with both hands and rammed his head deep into her throat, making her gag for a second, before her throat muscles opened again to take him all in.

Kristen was not going to let him have the upper hand! No man would ever dominate her again like her father had. No man would control her destiny, her work, or her sex drive. She will battle this amazing man to the end. She will not be the one to submit, ever again! Kristen grabbed his huge shaft with her hands and caressed him firmly. His hands grabbed the collar of her shirt and ripped the first few buttons off in an attempt to see her breasts. Kristen reacted by clasping Matt's testicles tightly in her right hand while her left hand continued with the hand job on his penis, to the point where it was becoming too tender.

Matt's hands closed firmly around her neck tightening as he pulled her up to prevent her from hurting him. "I'm not sure I can trust you, Ms. Brauer! You seem to think you are in control of this situation. Might I remind you of whose property you are standing on? One call and I could have every employee in here to defend my honour and you would be finished!" He pushed her toward a work table not far from the casks where the testing equipment lay. Shoving her further back, Matt grabbed her arm just in time to prevent her from banging into a beam nearby. He pulled her down upon the table and held her face down on the tabletop.

Kristen turned her head to glare back at him with resentment and felt that she had to put him in his place. She had to cut him down a bit. "It takes a powerful man to get his labourers to do his fighting for him. I must be quite a threat to you, if you feel you need a group of men to defend yourself against me. I could charge you with sexual assault right now!" Somehow, that accusation had aroused her more. What was wrong with her? Here she was, insulting her boss, threatening him, and yet all she could do was go right along with him. She couldn't fight him any more than she could a puppy right now. He had her eating out of his hands almost. His hands were gliding over her body, positioning her over the table, and all she could do was spread her legs wider in anticipation of him entering her.

Matt tore the rest of her denim shirt off of her. His hands moved deftly around her tummy to undo her work pants and aggressively yanked them down around her ankles. Beneath the work pants was a thong. A skinny pink string of fabric slid invitingly up along the crack of her ass. Matt bent over her to whisper in her ear. "Do you have a boyfriend, Ms. Brauer? Does he like these on you? Does he fuck you with these still on? Do you like it up the ass, Ms. Brauer? I intend to get all of the answers Ms. Brauer. I will find out every detail I wish to know about my employees." Matt slid his right hand down along her spine to meet at the panties. His hand grabbed the cheek of her ass and pinched it firmly before slapping it on the right. Kristen jumped at the surprise of the slap. "I didn't get any answers, Kristen. Such a bad girl." His left hand slid from her neck to her ass and gently felt the smoothness of her firm behind before she heard a "tut tut" and he slapped the left ass cheek.

As Matt slid his fingers beneath the G-string, his fingertip grazed her rear-end. Tracing circles around the anal entry, Matt knelt down to examine it a lot closer. He could get a faint scent of lavender from the fabric and he let the tip of his nose graze her opening to drink in both the lavender of the panties and the strong female essence emanating from her vaginal juices very close to him. With one finger, he pulled her panties aside to reveal her shaven pussy. With the other hand, he grazed the vaginal lips and they opened for him like a flower opens for the sunshine. The intoxicating scent of her flower made his cock pulsate. He wanted to be inside of her. He wanted to capture the moment that had been haunting him the night before in his dreams and make it real, but he knew if he did what his fantasy entailed, she could charge him with rape. He could not throw away his life on this woman, no matter how powerful her pull over him was.

As Matt's hot breath blew gentle rushes of air along Kristen's outer lips, she was lost to him. She expected an aggressive attack on her opening but he hesitated. This drove her over the edge. It almost seemed like he was waiting for her consent. As her eyes locked with his, she could see the fire in his dark smoldering blue eyes and she was certain her own raw lust was begging him to release her. Without a spoken word, he acknowledged her as his tongue darted out to stroke along her labia, leading ever so gently up to her clitoris. His lips closed around her clitoris and sucked upon it with slow, enticing, tugs. His tongue traced stimulating circles with its tip over her clitoris sending wave after wave of bliss flowing through her. His tongue aggressively lapped at her inner opening, feeling her juices wash over his lips and chin, and he dove in, nose and all to breathe in her essence. His hands were massaging her ass and his thumbs began to tickle her other opening.

Kristen was rubbing herself against the oak table trying to push her ass closer to him, trying to feel his tongue enter her. She couldn't wait much longer. She stood up suddenly and turned to face him. Sitting up on the edge of the table, Kristen pulled off her pants and G-string and opened her legs to him. She knew what they both needed now. With her eyes never leaving his, she spoke only two words "Fuck me!"

That was all Matt had to hear. He quickly positioned himself at her opening and lifted her hips off the table with his hands. Bringing the tip of his huge cock to her vaginal opening, it was like her body had been waiting for him all of her life. Her vaginal lips began to slide gracefully over his tip and with one strong thrust, he entered her to the hilt. Immediately they began the most aggressive mating dance either of them had ever had. . His hands held her down as he fell on top of her. Both of them pushing, grabbing, biting, clawing, bucking, grunting, and gasping. The act was a savage one and yet their connection seemed to reach a core that no other person had been able to access before. It was a battle of wills, a struggle for self-evidence, and yet a passion never before released and it burst forth for both of them. Matt could feel himself about to explode and he embraced Kristen to capture this with her. Kristen was riding her own wave as her release suddenly exploded. Matt lifted her into his arms and her legs wrapped around him as she fell firmly upon him for the final thrust as he released a stream of semen that lasted beyond any other encounter he had ever had. His arms embraced her. One arm firmly around her waist and the other rose up along her back with his hand in her hair. As they both climaxed their lips met in the most encompassing kiss of all times. Their tongues battled as much as their wills had and suddenly, when all energy was exhausted by both of them, Matt backed up to a wall and collapsed onto the ground with Kristen still in his arms.

They both collapsed like rag dolls. Their breathing was heavy. Their bodies were spent. The battle was over. Suddenly Kristen remembered the humiliating incident that happened prior to this and she straightened her back. Looking at Matt's pensive face, she had to ask the question. "Do I still have my job?" Matt couldn't help but laugh. His broad chest vibrated with the deep rumble that almost made her bounce. Matt looked into her eyes expressing annoyance, defensiveness, and hurt as she struggled to stand up. Matt, disappointed in the separation, quickly stood up and reached out for her again. His hand touched her cheek and he calmed his voice to a tenderness that touched her. He didn't want to hurt this woman. She had obviously been hurt sometime in the past and aggression was all she knew. He had to teach her that gentility does still exist. "You never risked losing your job Kristen. I simply wanted to explain to you that you already have the respect of your coworkers, superiors and subordinates and peers. You wouldn't have your job if you did not come highly recommended. You can drop the formality. Please. Call me Matt. Considering what just happened, I think a little informality is justified now. We all follow this pattern so nothing will seem out of place. I do think that we should allow the artisans to get back to work though.

12