All Comments on 'The Violin Pt. 02'

by brownbeauty

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ale1975ale1975almost 9 years ago
Too short!

Really enjoying this so far

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Robert seem like an intelligent person but is so misguided, not sure about the mom yet. It's understandable he want the best for Kendra but his views on the white race and those that are on a different social standing are ignorant. Just in case he didn't know or just in denial but black males are just as capable of the same things he claim white males are after with females.

He was once 18, is he saying that he only wanted females for sex at that age?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Outstanding!!!!!

Short but sweet. Thank you Bain

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
less than a page

a rehash of the same issues already introduced.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 9 years ago
Interesting

I really like her interactions with Keith, although I'd like to see Kendra's mother get involved and try to tame Kendra's father down--and that's what's missing from the story. I love it's finally revealed she really has feelings for him and especially how she responds to Amber as a bonus.

DarlingKDarlingKalmost 3 years ago

Really intriguing story. I just hate the angry, agressive black girl trope. Why does frustration always have to lead to violence? Walking away without physically assualting somone who pisses you off doesn't lessen a person. I can't understand the appeal of agressive sterotypical women. You can be angry and not tolerate foolishness without being violent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I find it interesting that this story plays on usual racial stereotypes, but with roles reversed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous