All Comments on 'The Violin Pt. 04'

by brownbeauty

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
MADISONKAIMADISONKAIabout 9 years ago
5!

OMG!!! Phew....I was on edge. I can't wait for the next chapter...hopefully it will be longer. This story is so good I check at 1am every night to see if the next installment is up. Keep it coming. You sure do know how to write a story..lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You deserve a 10

Love the updates. You don't disappoint. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
'

Man that's true love there. Someone abandons and hurts you and then you save them by any means necessary. I'm loving this. I can't wait to see Ch. 5 tomorrow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
*****

Damn, you can write.

Five.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

The parents are a piece of work.

Why didn't Kendra go see Keith in prison after she graduated from high school? She was away from her parents at school wasn't she?

Poor guy, Kendra doesn't even recognize him. I imagine since all that he has gone through and he ended up turning in to the person he didn't want to be changed how he looks. This is probably why she don't know its him. She is still holding on to the Keith from several years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
what!?

This is a good one! But can we get another page in these updates! Girl, you got us sipping tea half full come on now. Update! Can`t wait!

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyabout 9 years ago
Wellll

Since you're giving me an update a day...scratch that, an AWESOME update a day, you've effectively disarmed me from complaining about the length of these chapters.

But I can whine a little right? 😂 Pleeeaase give us longer chapters!

BTW, I'm curious as to what Keith's real hair color is since you mentioned that it was "dyed black" in HS.

kittys_kattkittys_kattabout 9 years ago
5

if there is no chapter tomorrow you will have a ride on your hands lol. wonderful story can't wait for the next chapter pS I freaking love you lol

ElithalElithalabout 9 years ago
nice

Well done once again. Longer chapters!

emj417emj417about 9 years ago

OMG! All Keith can do for me right now is save me from these two animals and don't contact me again until he rid of the world of these two monsters. Apparently he is going to have to handle her abusive ex, too.

I am glad he sees that she didn't forget him and she doesn't recognize him bc he is so hard core now. Please tell us how he is going to get out of the hate crowd, bc they eat their own and does he have racists tats?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WOW!!!!

This chapter has wetted my taste for more.

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 9 years ago
Keith/Kaine

Great to see a Ch. 4 and it's a very plausible installment to where Keith ended up and suggests lots of interesting things on how she might get him out of that life, with her being a lawyer, although it does occur to me it could be a major complication I'll be interested in seeing how you resolve it. Interesting use of the tattoos though, and it would be great to read about the intervening story between when he got the reduced 6-year sentence and the story she may have told friends on why she was getting the tattoo. Those could be some interesting details. I could see why he hated her, although I'm glad he defended her--but I still hated to see him talk to her that way. Now Kendra's got a major hill to climb and it's obvious her dad softened a bit but was still being the jackass for not taking her to see him in prison. Now I'm really itching to see Ch. 5, although I do also hope it's a longer chapter with juicier details. Keep it up--this is very solid and there are good details here already. :)

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
who are these people?

and what does this chapter have to do with what earlier?

I get the Kaine to Keith change, first paragraph of first chapter.

I understand that you had him in prison, even though you provided no details. Self defense? Another attack? A bit of compassion?

What happened to the photos on the phone?

The letters and commissary checks?

the extremes are just a tad silly.

please refer to your own Tags!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Interesting!

I am hooked!

Thank you 😁

kamillkamillalmost 9 years ago

The chapters seem to be getting shorter. I hope I am not heading towards a dead end.

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 8 years ago
WOW, HOW LIFE THROWS YOU CURVE!

Wow, how their lives have taken some crazy turns.I am glad he saved her from being raped and possibly killed by that trash!

Trinity71Trinity71almost 8 years ago
She was still his violin

My heart stopped when Keith saw the tatts. I just want to cry for these long lost lovers. They deserved better than the hand they were dealt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous