All Comments on 'The Violin Pt. 06'

by brownbeauty

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Certainly worth the wait.....

Love love them together. I hope Keith can warn her in time before Cody and that other one gets to her. FIVE STARS.

MusicLuvaMusicLuvaalmost 9 years ago
OMG!!

Well D@mn! 😵 I hope Kendra is ok, and her training kicks in with those MF's! 😡 She seems to be strong, so I hope she can handle whatever they try to come with. D@mn, Keith has to see his PO, so he can't even warn her! 😱😁

I'm curious, will Kendra and Keith have a conversation about his affiliations with those racist assholes? Can you clarify ... is Keith also a member of the KKK?

So suspenseful, which I love! Please update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Mind-blown!

Long waited update, and you delivered girl!!! I'm not gonna lie with that piece of crap Cody said he and his boy was going to pay a visit to Kendra and that he followed them. My heart stop for a second, i was scared like what. No! Fuck that P.O officer he has got to warn her he's finally got the love of his life back he can't let those crap piece of crap touch her. he has to make it to her and fast. I hope that Keith left his gun that had to him at Kendra so maybe she can you it to protect her self. Please continue doing you thing on this writing mama. I'm addicted. Don't wait so long on the updates, we're dying over here! ♡

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 9 years ago

I had a feeling one of those psychos was going to follow Keith. Hopefully he won't do anything to land him back in jail.

Kendra need to confront her dad about those letters. She can't change the past but she trusted her father to send those letters. He was doing what he thought was best for Kendra but this is something else that hurt her again.

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIalmost 9 years ago
YASSSSSS! 5 stars!!

You did not disappoint with the love scene Chica! She gave it so good he had to confess his love for her...lol I am hoping Keith does not let his anger drive him to kill those MOFOS! They deserve being killed but I am hoping he will be more level headed and go to Kendra's parents for help. This would be a good way for them to redeem themselves. However it works out I can tell the adventure will not be boring. I also hope she did get pregnant...lol....I look forward to the next chapter to see if Keith makes a gown up decision to find another way out and not to kill.....his freedom and their love and lives depends on it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Outstanding!!!!!

Supreb, Loving this story.

kittys_kattkittys_kattalmost 9 years ago
So sad!!!

I've been checking back everyday at like 3 in the morning like a crackhead waiting for this to drop lol I'm totally in love with this series and you keep up the great work.

ams45ams45almost 9 years ago
Excited and scared

They FINALLY DID IT!!! It was hot and beautiful! And for him to confess his love too! Aaagggghhhh! When's the next chapter? Is Keith gonna have to kill someone else now? I know he will if anybody lays a hand on Kendra. I am really scared.... Waiting, biting my nails for the next chapter....

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 9 years ago
Great to see them together...

....although yes now I'm wishing he WOULD have shot Cody and rid that world of one less vermin. Now Cody and Bam are threatening to drop by. Don't like that at all, but it's a likely conclusion since he made both back off.

Intense and wonderful sex scene with Kendra and Keith--about time! :) No detail spared and well-written. Gripping in every sense.

Of course now I'm dying to see Ch. 7 and see how this will progress with the impeding visit from the 2 a-holes. Keep it coming and thanks for such a wonderful installment. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
crack head #2 haha

The best! The quality and intensity of your writing makes up for the short chapters. My only disppointment will be if you let their story go unfinished.

Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Glued

This is written really well!!! Aaah its amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I really want to see what happens...

You have my full attention. I'm checking here every day to see if you posted something. I'm at the point where I may call out from work if there are more than 3 pages.

PRETTY PLEASE update this story. I'm not in the habit of begging but I have my cookies and ice cream ready for the next chapters to come. PRETTY PLEASE don't have us waiting too long. It is a shame I'm hovering over this every day to see what happens next.

I am enjoying your writing and the suspense, but don't have me waiting too long. I'm at the point where I may get discouraged if you wait more than a month for more.

brownbeautybrownbeautyalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Part 7 and 8 posting any day

I've submitted the last 2 chapters of The Violin, and they should be approved any day now. Thank you for riding with me, and all the encouragement and suggestions for my first multi-part story! I'm putting together a collection of erotica, with some pieces I've never published if anyone would be interested, next month. Hott cover image, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Get this publish ASAP

OMG this book gave me life love love it...

Trinity71Trinity71over 7 years ago
Damn

Their love-making was hottt!!

But now I'm scared of what Keith's misfit gang members are going to do to Kendra...

Kourt_0123Kourt_0123about 2 years ago

Is Keith undercover? Just trying to figure out the name switches b/w Keith & Kaine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous