All Comments on 'The Violin Pt. 08'

by brownbeauty

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
That's ballsy to have sex in mamas house

But they deserved it. Great chapter until poppa Evans and Niall walked in. Can't wait for the next installment.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 9 years ago
Glad to see Ch. 8

Wow. Loved how he got back with Kendra and how Maria got him there. I really enjoy Kendra's mom for that--even how she handled their obvious sexcapade at dinner. It was really funny and it was really cute when Kendra opened the door for her "surprise" from Keith. The bath was certainly very sensual also.

Only one thing: somehow "Sharon" got in there instead of Kendra. Thought I'd just mention it to be sure--I knew you meant Kendra.

Damn it, though: now you've got me itching to see how Keith handles that rotten dad of Kendra's. I hope it's not WW3! It will also be interesting to see how and where Keith will 1) get a real job and 2) finish his education. I just ask one thing: please keep Quinn, Cody and Bam out for good--$40K is a major payment and that should shut them up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
My Favorite chapter so far!

Yes! I just knew mama maria would let them be together. Happy and to love one another. Keith and Kendra are some freaks! And with her mother downstairs!?! WELL DAMN! Then he walks around naked like a boss. I so wish her father was the so his ass can witness it. Smooth Keith ain't afraid no more. He ain't about about to let cone between him and him women no more dad! Oh I can't wait for the confrontation between then all. This is an ass whoop long over due and her dad is about the know whats to up. And Niall, I hope Keith whoop his ass too! I hope mama Maria stand up for them on this one, I think she will. I`m was to hype for the next chapter on this you don't understand . Yesssssss! Update.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
NIIIIICE!!!!

I am truly pleased Kieth and Kendra are back together with the support of Maria. Once and for all, Kendra needs to confront her dad about the correspondence letters. I'm hoping there is plenty more to come.

It's a shame I missed my stop on the train because I was reading ch. 7 and had to cab it to work from the next stop since I was already late that day it was submitted. Yes, you do have fans committed to reading your work.

L...ta

phunkphishphunkphishalmost 9 years ago
Hooked

I'm completely and utterly in love with this series ... it gets better with every chapter ... get tingles everytime I start reading.

This chapter was just ... wow ..

Really looking forward to how the story progresses

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Stunning!!!!!

Very happy they are back together. Keith needs to kill Cody and Bam because those bastards do not believe in backing down. As for Niall and Papa Bear, they need to catch a clue. Kendra will chose Keith over her father. Thank you Bain

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Cody and Bam will be back--there is no way they will allow a black girl beat them down like she did--they are just that dumb to come for more.

Dad and Niall will not just have to go up against these two, but Mama Maria will be on their side, too.

ams45ams45almost 9 years ago
So happy for this chapter!

You are killing me with the "N" word. I know people use it all the time and I've seen it earlier in the story. But, to see Keith use it referring to Kendra is painful.

Now that I've got that outta the way, YAY!!! Maria is on their side and lettin them hit it in her house?! Alright, mama!!! And the lovin was HOT!

Now how are Bam and Cody gonna get eliminated? Those two motherfuckers are gonna have to die.

Why is Niall back? Why is he with Mr. Evans? Does Dad want Kendra with Niall? I still don't like him. I'm ready for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Cant believe you ended it there, you tease.

MusicLuvaMusicLuvaalmost 9 years ago
Hot!

That was hot! A bit weird (Keith's thoughts about Kendra's mom). But a good update. Keep the updates coming!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 9 years ago
The racism was super

cringeworthy. Keith's thoughts about the mom were creepy. Everything else was great.

kamillkamillover 8 years ago

Who is Sharon? I thought Keith was having a dream about another woman for a minute. He does have some less than wholesome thoughts about Mrs. Evans so....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous