The Violin Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keith," she moaned softly.

"Yes, babe," he replied, encouraging her lust. Going agonizingly slowly, he pushed his long finger past the tight ring of her anus, up to the first knuckle. She made a sound like she was fighting herself, but he knew he'd won when she braced her hands on the wall and offered her ass more fully. With a growl, he gave her what she was asking for, burrowing his tongue into her squeaky clean back door. She vibrated her cheeks around his nose as he dug deep inside her, pussy juice all over his chin.

Then he turned her around and cocked her leg over his shoulder. Kendra ground her crotch in his face as he twirled her on his tongue, pushing her higher and higher. He was licking her like a maelstrom, mushing her slick buns tightly together and pulling them apart, teasing her asshole with his fingers as he did it. Kendra shook in the warm air, humping up into his mouth so hard she almost lost her balance.

"Let's get out of the tub," she whispered. After a few more licks, Keith relented.

"OK. Only because it'd be pretty embarrassing if one of us slipped."

He helped her out of the tub and patted her body down with a big, fluffy towel, and she returned the favor, especially under and behind his heavy balls. She lifted his cock dangerously close to her lips and winked up at him, but didn't put it in her mouth, instead just laying a kiss on its engorged tip.

"Ugh, you like to torture me."

"Yeah, I do," she grinned.

Keith led her back across the hall to her bedroom naked, ignoring her shocked look. He didn't know if it was because Mr. Evans wasn't home, but he felt completely comfortable. This was why Mrs. Evans had called him; this is what she knew he could do for her daughter.

Kendra laid beside him, snuggling close on the twin bed, and shook her head in amazement when he shifted over her.

"First a bath, now this. What's gotten into you? You used to be scared of my folks. Now you're just going to fuck me with my mother downstairs?"

"That's exactly what I'm going to do," Keith replied. "Then I'm going to make love to you. Maybe after that we'll fuck again. Whatever it takes for you and her and everybody else to get the point."

"Which is?"

"I'm not going away from you, ever again."

He pushed up on his forearms, then slid down her body to gauge her arousal. Her slit was glistening. He blew softly on it and a series of bubbles tumbled out along her lips. It was one of the sexiest things he'd ever seen. Keith groaned and slid up, pushing into her depths with no prelude, forcing a wail through Kendra's gritted teeth. He was glad for all the rugs and fabric she'd hung on the walls. She'd tightened up since Sunday, and they needed all the soundproofing they could get as he stretched her back out.

"That's it, baby, breathe for me," he coached, pulling her thick thighs as far apart as he could hold them. She gave little jerks, beached between pain and pleasure.

"God, why's your—ugh—cock so big?"

"Better dick delivery system," he grunted. "I get deeper," he hissed, grinding harder, "to open you wider, to dump more cum in your belly." She gave a butterfly spasm around his pole, pulling him further up inside her. Her pupils were dilated and her breath came shallow as she fucked him back. He kept up the dirty talk, sensing how much she liked it.

"That's what you want, right? My cum filling you up? Leaving your chair sticky at dinner? Hot on your breath when you kiss your dad hello?"

Kendra wasn't the only one getting off on his nasty words. He fucked her faster, banging her head on the headboard. Mrs. Evans had to hear it, had to know what the rhythmic thump, thump, thump signified, but Keith was beyond caring. Hell, if she walked in on them she could get it, too. At the thought, his cock ballooned another inch, and Kendra's eyes bugged as it stretched her canal even wider. She gave a harsh shout but Keith couldn't stop.

"Fuck. Kendra. You're mine," he sobbed. "My pussy. My lady. I'm putting a baby in you. Can you feel it?"

She could. Keith was pushing in her cervix, twisting and squirming the soft tissue of her innermost parts. There was a series of sharp cracks like the earth heaving off its axis, but it was two bed slats snapping. They hit the floor with a bang and continued fucking nearly upside down. Her head lolled back, her eyes rolled in her head and everything went black. And then exploded. A bomb went off inside of her, showering sparks that made her dance on her back like someone being electrocuted. She lost control of her functions; she even thought she peed.

"Oh K, oh baby, oh shit," Keith howled as her climax brought his own down. For one moment he was twisting, itching, blind. Then everything inside him erupted into her. Everything went white. Seconds later, they both passed out.

+++

They had a quiet dinner at 8, nothing fancy: baked chicken, broccoli and cheese, rice pilaf from the box. Kendra slowly made her way to the table and sat gingerly on her tender ass, steadfastly avoiding her mother's eyes. But Keith fixed two big, heaping plates and set one down in front of her with a soft kiss to her cheek.

"Eat, babe," he gently admonished. "Get your strength up."

Maria raised an eyebrow. "It's good to see you out of that room, Kendra. Looks like a visitor was just what the doctor ordered." A small smile, like a private joke, flitted around her lips. "Still, maybe there's not quite enough elbow room in your old space. Why don't you share the guestroom with Keith tonight?"

"Thank you, Mrs. Evans." Cool as she had been, Keith was still surprised. Despite just having spent himself in a cataclysmic orgasm, he'd been already plotting to sneaking into Kendra's room for Round 2 after her mom went to sleep.

"You're welcome, Keith. The bed's queen-sized, a solid oak frame. But it's an antique, so be gentle with it. In fact, you might want to be a little more gentle with everything tonight."

Now it was Keith's turn to be embarrassed.

"I'm sorry about that, Mrs. Evans. We hadn't seen each other in a week, so..."

Maria cut him off with a chuckle. "A week, huh? You kids are going to have some high furniture bills."

"Ma!" Kendra interjected, mortified, and Mrs. Evans just shrugged.

"What? It's the truth. I thought we might watch a movie tonight," Maria said, changing the subject. "But I think we're probably all tired out. Next time."

She rose, loading her plate in the dishwasher. "Don't keep her up too late."

+++

The next morning, Keith woke to the most delicious sensation: a creamy, delicate, tender feeling that took as it gave. He didn't have to open his eyes to know Kendra was between his legs.

"How did I get so lucky?" he asked the top of her head.

Sharon looked up, grinning comically around the sizable shaft in her mouth.

"Born that way, I guess."

She stroked him a few more times, thumping his tip on her chin with a thoughtful expression. She couldn't get enough of him, even in its current state, half-soft and overworked.

"Mom is being extra vegan kosher about our sleeping arrangements. But she may change up when Dad gets home. Just warning ya. I've seen it a few times over the years."

Keith started to tell her about the conversation he and Maria'd had, but changed his mind. She deserved her own proposal story.

"Hey babe, when we go back to Boston, how would you feel about finding a place together?"

"Maybe. Let's not make any big decisions when your dick's in my mouth."

Much as he hated to admit it, she was right. After a few more minutes, he pulled regretfully from her juicy lips.

"We could be here all day. Let's get going; I want to drive around town today."

The two got ready, Kendra in a summer dress, Keith in khakis and a polo shirt. They checked out the new shops and old, even rolling by the old high school. No one seemed genuinely surprised they were together. They took a walk through the woods behind the library, holding hands in solemn silence, looking for the emerald chapel. They found it strewn with cigarette butts, trash and used condoms.

Without a word, Keith picked up a discarded grocery sack and started cleaning up the spot. Kendra helped, until the copse was back to looking like the haven it had been for them. As they left, they passed another couple. The two young girl shot Kendra a sheepish look; she was curious about the black woman and her white man, but she didn't want to invite the same level of scrutiny. Kendra smiled at her and gave a tiny wave.

They stopped on their way home to pick up some ice cream, but when they got in the house their sweet treat was forgotten. In the middle of the living room, Niall and Mr. Evans sat on the couches, talking.

12