All Comments on 'The Violin Pt. 10'

by brownbeauty

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yayyyy !!!!

Girl thanks for the update. I felt for Keith when he went back home and finally let the guilt he had over his dad's death go. And him and Kendra...SO HOTTT. Can't wait to see what's next

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
thx God your BACK! GURL!!!!

Months!? You have been M.I.A i really though you left us hanging. But im happy your back! Yaya. Love the update. But all i want to know how did keith know about cody and bam plan to get them. Like old boy pop up on them in the alley?! Damn. And Niall snitch ass. I cant wait until the next update. Please dont wait too long. Lol

dreababydreababyover 8 years ago
Welcome back!!!!!

We missed you, but when yiu came back it was with a bang 😄

jazz1190jazz1190over 8 years ago

U had me waiting too long and I have missed this. Can't want for u to start a new series.. so here ex is planning dirty and gave info. I hope Keith finds out and gets that as too. Or Cody daddy goes looking 4 the ex that gave them the info. Cuz he knows Keith paid him an He wasn't going bad on his word.. so he s going to want to know where they were going and way. He knows Keith want to live a simple life an He paid him to live that life so why would his son be going somewhere that had nothing to do with him... so the ex is going to get his one way or another.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
Long time coming

...and I hope it doesn't take long for the next installment, since I'm glad to see Keith's story back on track, with him resolving to make peace with his past. Glad to see he'll take positive steps and I liked how you outlined his thinking on this.

Her shower scene was very sensual and well-described, although I don't understand shortening the "desk" scene with her and Keith. Now they're both in danger, so I hope you find more inspiration to resolve this "hit" about to go down. Looking forward to it.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 8 years ago

Niall sure is a piece of work. I was hoping Keith would've tortured those two idiots before he shot them.

brownbeautybrownbeautyover 8 years agoAuthor
Sorry it took so long to update!

Some RL issues took precedence but I'm back in the groove again. I appreciate all the support and feedback, from suggestions on plot twists to letting me know when I rush a scene. It really helps! Confession: I want our lovers to come out on top but the Writing Devil wants this to go the other way. So are you guys feeling realism or a Hollywood ending?

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
ending

Hollywood endings are all over the map these days, but I'd vote for an ending real to this story. Keith has the brains to succeed, whether it's taking out the bad guys or getting a real, legit job. You've drawn this mob scene small enough that he could take them out and so could an organized police action. You had Niall be a jerk for this installment, but he could end up partly saving the day. Keith and Kendra sure can't stay around their parents, as you've clearly closed the book on that. They can move on to Boston and have a real life.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
ending

Hollywood endings are all over the map these days, but I'd vote for an ending real to this story. Keith has the brains to succeed, whether it's taking out the bad guys or getting a real, legit job. You've drawn this mob scene small enough that he could take them out and so could an organized police action. You had Niall be a jerk for this installment, but he could end up partly saving the day. Keith and Kendra sure can't stay around their parents, as you've clearly closed the book on that. They can move on to Boston and have a real life.

ohxbabyxbabyohxbabyxbabyover 8 years ago
Make It Work

These two deserve to be together! They need a happy ending. Love the update. Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Realism Could Be Hollywood

So I read this series in one sitting. It's Amazing. I think that you have been keeping with the realism for the fact that she has her self doubts and he has his dark secrets. The benefit is that you have combined the two elements and made it their story. I hope that you continue writing this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brillliant!!

Can't wait until the next update. You should put this up on Wattpad. It's way more interactive and has a huge audience for interracial/BWWM stories. My story is up there right now and killing it. Yours would too! Here's my profile: https://www.wattpad.com/user/JayeandGreen

And I loved this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow BRAVO

This is Great. Don't Make us Wait so Long Again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous