The Violin Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But now, he worried. With a curse, he slopped down the cut glass tumbler and searched his iPhone for the number to Millville PD.

+++++++

Cody leaned on the car horn. The fat fuck was taking too long in the gas station bathroom. Finally, Bam emerged.

"The point of leaving after dark isn't to get there tomorrow morning, ya idiot," Cody snapped. He was nervous. He'd never put in work before; his power within the organization came from family connections. Bam shrugged.

"I had to use it," he explained.

They were right outside of Boston and Cody, a creature of habit, insisted they stop at an old-fashioned '50s-style place he frequented. He said it was his good luck charm. Bam liked it too, as he'd discovered a glory hole there once and took pains to advertise his singleness on every subsequent trip, though he'd never repeated the luck of that first visit. The men continued lightly arguing as they divvied up the snowballs, Nutter Butters and bear claws they'd purchased inside. They never even saw Keith approaching from the side alley. Two quick shots apiece from his near-silent weapon and it was done.

12