All Comments on 'The Virgin Artist Ch. 01'

by ElizaMix

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 10 years ago
Loved it

Loved it, a great fun story, I enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good Story

As i said a good story -- Characters were very true to life --- Keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awkward and beautiful

It's so refreshing to read a story about teens acting like teens. Geeky but incredibly hot. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wonderfully awkward.

Amazing. You touched all the right spots(pun intended).

josephstevensjosephstevensabout 10 years ago
Excellent...

A top story...just how teens would behave....very realistic, and readable. Thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Beautiful!

Loved it! Just the right amount of awkward to make it rather adorable, and it seems to be a rather realistic portrayal of sex, which made it a lot more enjoyable! Thank you for the story and most definitely keep writing!!

MsMegsLovesMsMegsLovesabout 10 years ago
Oh wow....

I have to say...and echo...the comments that it has JUST the right amount of awkward to be so adorably and truthfully sweet, and a great hint of that sexual energy that just made this a great read!!! Kudos to you, friend ;-)

General_OGeneral_Oabout 10 years ago
Great

Love the read please write more or better yet continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent Performance

The story is top notch. Excellent character development. You made this story come alive. What made this one of the best is the beautiful use of the English language. You deliver emotions of the characters extremely well. Everything fit. The story flow was outstanding. No drag points, good English, well proofed, right length, and humorous as hell. Her notebook was a stroke of genius. Very enjoyable read. Thank you.

Willy0937Willy0937about 10 years ago
Agree on wonderful stoy, I am just sorry that it came to a halt

Love the story,and totally agree with th others that have commented good characters, believable plot,just enough humor,and timidity. Please finish thstory

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Tone and Voice

Liberal arts major, perhaps? Great story. Great characters. Great plot. Hot sex!

ElizaMixElizaMixabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for all the encouraging comments! I didn't really have any intentions of continuing this story, but it seems people like the characters and so I have some ideas... (But I also -primarily- write non-erotica, so my writing time is stretched rather thin!)

Also, nope, I'm not a liberal arts major. At least not entirely. My degrees are also in physics and engineering.

BlackHeart521BlackHeart521about 10 years ago
5 stars

So well writen story. Cant wait to read the next, if there will be a next part.

Also, would love to read your non-erotica stuff, if you have published anything, point me in the right direction ;)

oldnimrodoldnimrodalmost 10 years ago
seesaw

I dig the transfer of power between the characters as their relationship develops. It's an escalating game of give and take with the final power play falling to Luna. Maybe.

rexspauldingrexspauldingalmost 10 years ago
Reminiscent of days past

I'm only 27, but this is such a perfect snapshot of how I felt a decade ago at 17 and 18. That alone is a testament to your abilities as an author.

Then there's the fact that both characters have such vivid personalities - Winston the embodiment of an artist, eye and eccentric take included, and Luna the engineer/scientist, always seeking a plan but hiding that tiny artistic voice inside.

Great job! I was both sad and happy at the ending. Sad it ended abruptly and didn't continue their lives, yet happy the characters were true to their personality type and that you finished with a clever play on their earlier banter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
True to Themselves

The two lovers are both very well developed as characters. They are very honest with each other which is somewhat unusual for kids their age. You could have made them work for their experiences a bit more. On second thought I am glad that you chose to involve the level of emotional attachment. Would love to see this story continued. Very enjoyable story.... I am sixty-one and it sure brought back memories of my First Time! Great work.

clive2007clive2007almost 10 years ago
*****

Excellent. Very well done. You are very good at this. I will read your other work and hope you keep publishing here. Luna is an excellent creation and she's well named. Luna, like the moon, apparently cool and analytical but a hot babe at heart. And Winston is good too, a fine example of a hot and very decent young man who knows a very good thing when he sees it. Believable characters in a setting you establish very well. 4 pages and you kept it varied and interesting all the way through. One TINY carp: I wish you had described her pussy a little more. Did she inherit the luscious full black pubic delta so many women with some oriental background have? You are good at this. Congratulations!

bendigoboybendigoboyover 9 years ago
loved every sensual detail

What an incredibly well written piece, i thoroughly enjoyed reading it from start to finish. You have put alot of intimate thought and desire into it, making me wish i could go back to my first, especially if it was anything like this! Hope to see more stories with similar scenarios from you. Two thumbs and a hard member for it! 😁😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
you need to keep this one going very good story

this study more chapters it's a very good story so keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it

I loved it so much, please make more chapters or make a part 2!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Part 2

Make another part ppppllllzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
very, very nice

excellent. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome!!!!

I just love your arranging for their 2-day pause with absolutely no anal, oral sex at all and after that you come back to express their exploding emotions and their eager to make love. So passionate!!!!

manaka00manaka00almost 9 years ago

I absolutely love this kind of story, two virgins (or at least very inexperienced people, the less experience, the better, the more interesting) exploring and experimenting with themselves, their sexuality, and each other for the first time in their lives, and doing so together.

Must say, I desperately want to see this story continued/expanded upon. I'd love it if Winston learned to properly vocalize his inner thoughts, rather than holding everything in, both about how he experiences the world around him, in general, and his thoughts and feelings about Luna, especially. I really want to see her reaction to him opening up like that. Along the same lines, I can't believe there were no scenes of him sketching Luna or Luna seeing his sketches of her! Huurrrgh, so many things left to explore with these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OMFG!!!

Best. Story. EVER!! PLZ write more!!!

QuinceQuincealmost 8 years ago
This is lovely

Hot, sweet, and human. Nice nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it!

Love the characters. Damn! I sound just like him. I can't articulate what exactly I like about this story. Just everything. She is awesome!

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 7 years ago
Looking forward to freshmen orientation at Cornell. :+))

You could have a LOT of fun with her doing angle-of-the-dangle kinds of calculations, etcetera. Scientific methods, hypotheses, ....plus processing their sex through his artistic elements. Angle of discovery, subjective line, positive and negative volume, etcetera.

They could sneak over to IC and crash the Seniors fountain jump chaos!

You NEED to keep on with these two delightful characters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Tenses

You start out in the present tense (an awkward way to tell a story) then jump to past tense. Pick one and stick with it.

PumpkinMousePumpkinMouseabout 2 years ago

If Wes Anderson wrote porn fiction it would be exactly like this. It's just great. Really unique style and story.

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204almost 2 years ago

Most excellent story. I love Luna's scientific exploration of the art of sex. I'm glad they both decided to go to Cornell and hope they can stick it out together. There are a lot more distractions at college than on a cruise ship. I love their relatively timid introduction to exploring sex expanding into lustful embrace of their passions. They could have pursued this much further, into multiple opportunities to explore the entire Kama Sutra in every location forbidden to them as pre-teens.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A good one! I kept thinking they would get busted LOL. That they didn't and were able to pursue scientific knowledge made it hot and fun. Thanks. BTW I'm old enough to be a grandparent to either of them!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous