The Virgin Artist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, sorry," he says.

"For what?" she says. She retrieves a little packet of Kleenex from her purse and cleans the mess. After throwing away the Kleenex and returning the packet to her bag, she retrieves her small notebook.

"Did you like that?" she says. "What was your favorite part?"

"Yeah. Dunno. All of it?"

"But a favorite?"

"The end, when you focused on just the tip."

She writes into her notebook.

"Are you really taking notes?" asks Winston.

"Of course. We're here to learn." She points at his cock with her pencil. "How come you're still hard? Aren't you supposed to, well, to shrink?"

He shrugs. "I'm still turned on."

"Oh. Because I'm naked?"

"Yeah. Because you're pretty." He pauses. "Do you want to lie down in my bed with me?"

She does her curious little head quirk. "Okay." She gathers up her clothes and stuffs them into her tool-kit purse and follows him into his room, which he shuts and locks behind him.

Winston climbs onto one side of the bed, and Luna onto the other side; they scoot together until their noses are centimeters apart, eyes staring at each other. Winston leans in to kiss her and the motion takes something like 5,000 years. At every moment, he expects her to turn away, to stop his kiss. He doesn't know why, not really. She just masturbated him after all -- but distance is so prevalent. It's implied in every relationship he's had so far. It's hard to overcome the expectation for it. But she doesn't move away. Their lips touch for their first kiss, and for a second, and a third. They kiss without moving. They don't move their hands to touch each other. They don't close their eyes. Winston's cock is pressed against her belly and her nipples against his chest but neither acknowledges this fact. They kiss and that is all. Luna's lips taste like strawberries. He tries to put his tongue into her mouth. She accepts it. He doesn't know what to do with it, so he runs it along her teeth, along her own tongue. Then she reciprocates.

Winston pulls away and reaches down to touch her nipple. She doesn't like that and turns away, showing him her back. It's a silly thing, but Winston really likes her shoulder blades. They're very sharp. He wraps his arms around her and presses his still-hard manhood against her butt, nestling it in the crevice between her cheeks.

"Okay," she says.

He holds her like this for a long time, kissing her neck, thinking about touching her in various places. Finally he just does. He slips his hand down between her legs and touches her beautiful pussy. She doesn't move away. Having never felt a woman before, he explores her cleft. He traces the outer lips, the inner folds. He finds the place where his cock would fit and slips a finger inside it. She's wet, but not in the sense of water on a towel. Rather, she's slippery, and he fingers her gently. He returns to exploring her outer labia, and finds a point above her entrance that causes her to gasp. He rubs this for a bit and then, still curious, decides to touch her nipples again. But as his hand reaches up, her own intercepts it.

"No," she says and guides his hand back down between her legs. She takes his finger and puts it where she wants it, back at her gasp-point. He finds her clit -- or what he assumes is her clit -- covered in a small hood, and she particularly likes it when he touches the hard nub underneath. As he rubs her, she begins to push her ass back against his cock and that feels incredibly good. She moans under her breath, and her movements slowly reach a climax point. She rubs herself furiously against him, his cock moving inside the crack of her ass, almost making him come a second time, but then slows and eventually stops.

"Did you come?" asks Winston.

"Yeah," she breathes. "I did."

Winston nods and nestles himself in her neck. He can smell the vanilla shampoo in her hair, and also her arousal in the room, a more metallic smell. They don't talk. He listens to her breathing and she to his, and they gradually fall asleep, Luna a perfect fit in Winston's arms, like two Tetris pieces enjoying a nice snuggle.

#

Winston's dreams of hotdog juggling are interrupted by a banging on the door. "Winston!"

Winston groggily drags himself out of sleep and realizes three things: first, he's still got his arms around Luna, and her breasts are in his hands, and they are incredibly soft. Second, that he's still got his cock nestled against her ass, and her two butt cheeks are incredibly soft. And third, that his parents must have returned home. Winston practically leaps from the bed.

"Yeah, dad?" he shouts.

"We're going to dinner! Come on."

"Alright, I just need to get ready. You guys -- go on ahead."

"Open up," says his father, shaking the door knob. "Let's go."

"I'm not dressed," yells Winston. "I was about to take a shower!"

The rattling stops and then his dad says, "Alright Winston. We'll be at our usual table. Hurry it up."

Winston pauses, waiting for more, and when it becomes clear his dad has left, he turns around and sees Luna hiding behind the bed. She looks like a rabbit peeking out from behind bushes, and the image is so silly, he cracks a smile and begins to laugh.

"Close call," he says. "Though my parents don't usually go in for decapitation."

"Yeah," says Luna, standing up. She covers her breasts as usual, but Winston's eyes are drawn to her pussy. He wonders if she'd be willing to model nude for him.

"You're growing hard," says Luna. She pointedly looks at his cock, dangling between his legs, beginning to point upwards as it fills with blood.

"Er, yeah," says Winston. "To be fair, that's true most of the time."

"Is that awkward?"

"Sometimes."

Luna nods and sits down on the edge of the bed. "Come here." Winston shuffles around until he's standing in front of her, his cock pointing toward her chin. For a second, she looks like she's going to lean out and lick him, but instead she reaches out and takes hold of his cock and begins to stroke it. As she does this, she looks up at Winston eagerly. Her hair is slightly mussed on one side, where she slept on it. Her lips are set, determined.

"I want to see your breasts," grunts Winston, and she reluctantly lowers her arm. Her long nipples are pointing outward and that little valley between her breasts is open, her unclad breasts hanging slightly to the side. He's no expert, but he figures they're pretty big for her size. Not porn star huge, but he's sure no one ever mocked her for having 'bug bite' breasts. They're large enough that they sag slightly. Is that why she seems so self-conscious about them? Regardless, Winston loves them.

After giving him a good stroking, Luna switches to the short, fast pulls that he likes, and Winston cums again, shooting his seed on her breasts: one glob on her left nipple, most on the mounds themselves. But as she begins to reach for the Kleenex, he says, "Wait." He finds her green bra in her purse and hands it to her.

She raises an eyebrow questioningly and, Winston thinks, a little disgustingly.

"You don't have to," says Winston. As she lowers it, he adds, "But I did save your sister."

She hesitates. "True," she concludes and slips her arms into the bra and pulls the cups down over her cum-soaked breasts. "Hook me?" she asks, and Winston manages it after a couple of tries. She dons her other clothes in rapid speed. Her sheer green panties are on before he even knows what's what. Winston peeks out the door, finds the room empty, and gives Luna the all-clear.

"See you at dinner?" asks Luna.

"I hope so."

She gives him a hug and a kiss on the cheek and then hesitates. "Thank you for saying I'm pretty. You're sweet."

Her statement confounds him. "Just being honest."

"Uh huh," says Luna and slips out the door.

#

The dinner is a large communal affair. In the big ballroom with chandeliers, a comedian tells jokes, some wildly inappropriate, but everyone's in such a fine mood that laughter is in good supply. Luna and her family are seated on the other side, but Winston has a clear view of her. He stares at her, and she at him, each trying to avoid being too obvious about it and doing a poor job of it. He can hardly believe she agreed to wear her bra with her breasts covered in his semen. In fact, he can hardly believe the day happened at all, but that last part especially. The thought that she's sitting there, her family and everyone else unaware of this fact, makes him incredibly horny, and he spends the whole dinner fantasizing about her, his sex reverie quickly escalating from envisioning her lips locked around his cock to him fucking her against the wall to hard anal sex. He becomes almost sick with the eroticism of his thoughts, and his cock is uncomfortably hard throughout the entire dinner.

After the final course of a crème brulee dessert, the comedian wraps up his routine with a joke involving Captain Kirk's sex life. Winston springs to his feet and not-so-slowly meanders his way through the departing crowds toward Luna's table. She meets him half-way.

"Hey," she says and presses a folded piece of paper in his hand.

"Hey," he says back, and then walks on past her, makes a circuit and returns to his parents.

"Sorry," he says. "Thought I saw someone I knew." Walking behind his parents, Winston surreptiously reads her note: Call me @ our room #: B-deck 272 (11272) at exactly 11:15 ship-time. I wanna chat ;).

#

At 11, Winston says goodnight to his parents, who mumble a sleepy goodnight back. Afterwards, he sets up camp by the phone and stares at his newly-synchronized watch, counting the tick-tock of the second hand. At 5 seconds to 11:15, he picks up the phone. The second the minute hand time switches from 11:14 to 11:15, he dials Luna's cabin's.

Before it rings even once, Luna's sultry voice fills Winston's ear. "Hey, Winston."

"Hi, Luna."

She pauses, and he can hear her breathing, softly and quietly. "What were you thinking about at dinner?"

Threading my fingers in your hair as you slid your lips on me. Climbing between your legs and tasting your beautiful pussy. "You."

"Yeah? What about me?"

I imagined titty-fucking you and cumming all over your breasts again. "My sperm in your bra."

"Yeah. That was... interesting. How come you wanted me to do that?"

Because you're beautiful, and I want to use you wickedly. "I... Dunno. It was just... dunno."

"Naughty?"

"Yeah," says Winston and thinks he can hear her scribbling notes in her notebook. "It was hot."

"Yeah," she says after a moment. "My boobs were all sticky when I got back from dinner. I had to take a shower. Did you have fun today? Did you learn a lot?"

"Yeah," says Winston. "Did you?"

"Yeah. What are you thinking about now?"

Winston thinks he hears his parents shuffling around in their bedroom, and he lowers his voice still more, until he's almost whispering. "You."

Her own voice lowers as well. "What about me?"

"Your breasts."

"I don't like them."

"Why not?"

"They're too big."

"That's silly," says Winston. "Guys like big breasts."

"Yeah, well, guys don't have to carry them around all the time. I just... I don't like them. They're not proportional. They're too big, they make my back hurt, and I get tired of guys staring at them."

Winston pauses. "That's fair, but --"

"What other parts of me do you like?"

It's the easiest question he's ever been asked. "Your nose. Your freckles. Your eyes. Your mouth."

"What about it?"

"It's... nice."

"Nice for what?"

"Kissing."

"What else?" she says in an urgent voice.

Winston hesitates, then decides to just go for it. "Will you give me a blowjob?"

"Yes," she breathes. "Come to my cabin."

"What, now?"

"Yes. I'll leave the door unlocked. My room is the one on the left."

It is an immensely bad idea, which is why it takes Winston a full 5 seconds to make up his mind to do it. He takes his key and sneaks out the door. The ship is mostly asleep, but crew members walk past and a few night-owls, particularly young couples, can be seen in the bars, flirting over half-empty drinks. In the half-waking, half-dreaming atmosphere on the ship and amidst the gentle sounds of the sleeping ocean, a ghost or two would not be out of place, but Winston doesn't notice any. In fact, he barely notices anything, and in no time at all, he's standing before Luna's cabin. He double-checks the paper she handed him, takes a deep breath, and slowly opens the door, fully expecting her parents to be standing right there, spotlight in hand, guillotine ready.

But her cabin is dark and quiet. He immediately heads for the door on the right and slowly eases it open and nearly has a heart-attack when he sees three lumps -- two big, one small -- in the bed. Winston mentally smacks himself upside the head. He closes the door and cringes at the click it makes. Without waiting to see if they awake, he heads toward the other bedroom and reaches out to the knob. As soon as he begins to turn it, Luna jerks him inside, and shuts the door behind him, locking it.

"Hey," she says. She's naked but for a bra. Her skins glows from the moonlight and starlight streaming in through her balcony window. "Take off your clothes."

He doesn't have to be asked twice. Winston shimmies out of his clothes, leaving his socks for last. He's hard, of course. Painfully, almost. He feels like he's been erect for the past six hours, and that's probably not too far off the truth.

Luna flips open her notebook and says, "Before we do this, three things. Number one. I need to know where you plan to come."

"Uh..."

"I read that most guys like to come in the girl's mouth -- I am OK with that. I want to know what semen tastes like. And it's less messy anyway. Is that good?"

"What are my other options?" asks Winston.

"Well, you can --"

Winston stops her with a raised hand. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I can settle for, um, what you said."

"Okay. Right. Number two. I want you to try the same thing with me too."

"You mean—"

"Yes. I want you to give me cunnilingus." She does her little curious tilted head thing. "I think that's how you pronounce it, anyway."

Winston shrugs and wonders if the word 'blow-job' also works for that and, if not, why there isn't a simpler, easier word for it.

"Would you like to give or receive first?" she asks.

"Well..." He feels both incredibly horny and incredibly nervous at both prospects. He's afraid he'll cum as soon as her mouth touches him, but he's also afraid that he'll go down on her and do it all wrong and she won't enjoy it, and he'll be banished back to the land of virgins.

She raises a hand. "I have a coin here, if you prefer to, y'know, leave it to fate."

"Okay."

She flips it. "Call it."

"Heads," he says and almost laughs.

The coin lands and President Washington is staring up at them, winking it seems in the half-light, as if encouraging them to continue with their very American pioneering into the unknown frontiers of oral sex.

"Okay," says Luna. "I'll do you first. Which brings us to three." She hesitates. Even in the semi-darkness, Winston can tell she's nervous too. Probably just as nervous as him, and that makes him feel much better. "I've never done this before," she says. "Tell me if what I'm doing doesn't work. Now, uh, I think you should lie back on my bed."

He does and she crawls up him and without preamble places her mouth over his cock. Her hair is draped over his thighs. Without touching him, she moves her head up and down, quickly sucking the tip in and out. Eventually she pulls off. "My hair keeps getting in my mouth -- will you --?"

Happily he takes it in his hand and out of her way. She experimentally tries a couple bobs then comes back up. "Thank you," she says. "That's much better."

Luna proceeds to give Winston his first blow job. There's very little flair to it. Winston has seen porn, he's seen a porn star use her hands in strange arcane twisting motions, take a man's sack in her mouth, or make long licking motions like a lizard tasting its meal. He likes Luna's steady sucking motion just fine. He had figured the action -- the friction itself -- was the main thing, but that's very light, more warmth and wetness than hard feeling. Instead, it's all the extra stuff he likes. The sound of her sucking, a slurping almost. The sight of her lips stretched around his girth. The light off her shoulders, gently shrugging as she bobs her head up and down. The curves of her butt slightly raised in the air. After a bit she stops and pulls off. "How is it?" she says.

Winston nods but then realizes in the dark, she probably can't see him. "Yeah. It's good. Keep going."

"Okay. I think I can get deeper."

"Okay."

Her lips return to his cock, and she does manage to get more in, maybe half his length, the tip of his cock nearing the back of her throat. Just as he feels his orgasm arriving, she pulls off him. "How am I doing? Does it feel good?"

"Fine," says Winston. "Just stop stopping!"

"Jeez, sorry," she says and returns her mouth to his cock. She slides her lips up and down him a couple times and then, whether intentionally or not, shakes her butt a little. That sets him off, and he's filling her mouth with his cum. She does a good job of swallowing it, only a small amount falling from the corners of her lips. She wipes that off with her index finger and then licks her finger.

"Salty," she says. "Different than I expected."

"What'd you expect?" asks Winston.

"Don't know. I thought it'd taste like milk or something. My turn," she says as she lies back on the bed, stretching out her limbs in a rather feline manner. She shivers, he notices, even though it isn't even cold.

Winston's nervous. To buy time, he kisses her thighs. They're very soft, much softer than his own, and smoother. He works his way between her legs and gently spreads them to get a better look, but in the darkness, he can't really see what he's doing. He tries an experimental lick between her legs. She doesn't seem as responsive at first, but he remembers her gasp-spot -- her clitoris -- and moves his tongue there. She softly moans. Jackpot. It gives Winston confidence, and he keeps it up. As he sucks and licks her small nub, her soft moans become muffled, and he realizes that's she's biting the pillow. It makes him feel like a god. The male god of love, whoever that is. He reaches both hands up and pulls down the cups of her bra to get at her breasts and nipples, which he squeezes while keeping up his assault on that special spot. The combined sensations bring her to a rapid climax: she squeezes her legs together and humps his face and goes still. His mouth tired, Winston withdraws.

Luna is silent.

"Did I do it right?" asks Winston.

"Yes." She exhales. "Are you still hard?"

"Yeah."

"If I give you another blowjob, will you do what you just did again?"

"Yes."

"Good. Let's try it a little differently." Luna adjusts her bra, so that it's covering her breasts again and moves off to kneel by the edge of the bed. The star-fish pattern of her comforter is just visible. "Come, sit here..." she says.

They spend the rest of the night giving each other head and talking while waiting to recharge. By the time Winston returns to his cabin at 4 am, he has learned that she drives an old Toyota corolla and can speak Japanese and could totally kick his ass with her black belt in jujutsu. He also learned that she loves it when he pulls her whole clit into his mouth and her insecurities about her breasts and her nipples make them a prime target for bringing her pleasure. For her part, Luna learns that Winston drives his dad's old mini-van, that he spent last summer studying classical architecture in Greece and Rome, and that Monet is his favorite artist. And also that he really likes it when she puts her lips just around the head of his cock and rapidly moves them up and over the ridge.