The Virgin Artist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElizaMix
ElizaMix
115 Followers

Winston nods. "Take off your dress."

Luna grabs hold of the dress and pulls it up her body, over her bra-clad breasts. Winston leans forward to help her get it over her head and then takes it from her hands and drops it by the side of the bed.

"Your bra too," he says. It's a lovely bra, lacy but not overly so. Black and womanly, with a little black bow on the thin band between the two cups. But it's not as lovely as her breasts.

"But --"

"Luna, stop it. Your breasts are beautiful," says Winston. He sinks himself inside her, going a little deeper than before, and he's rewarded with a little gasp. He leans forward to kiss her. "Your breasts are amazing." He kisses her nose. "Your nose too. Your nipples, your legs, your everything. You don't need to hide anything from me. I appreciate everything. I... love every part of you. Your eyes, your hair, your breasts, your brain, your pussy, your toes, your ears, your thoughts, your voice. Everything."

"Jeez Winston," she says and, without further protest, reaches behind her back and undoes her bra, revealing her heavy breasts. The removal of this final article of clothing is like a gunshot at the start of a race, and Winston leans in and increases the force and speed of his thrusts. In response, Luna wraps herself around him: her legs around his back, her arms around his neck. She doesn't moan at all, but her heavy breathing in his ear turns him on still more. It's all too much. The pressure on his cock, her breasts against his chest, the sheer closeness of her. He's able to fuck her like this for maybe sixty seconds before he warns, "I'm going to come."

"Yes," she says, and then he does, shoving his full length inside her. His cock jerks as he comes and he buries his face in her hair, hiding from the sheer force of pleasure.

When he finally pulls back, Luna's lips are half-quirked in a smile, and one eyebrow is half-raised. "You okay?" she asks.

"I think so. Just... need to go to the bathroom." Winston pulls himself out of her and then heads over to the bathroom, glancing over his shoulder just once. He shuts and locks the door behind him and leans heavily on the bathroom's fancy marble counter-tops. He takes a deep breath and gives himself a good looking-at in the mirror. He is no longer a virgin. He doesn't look different, but he feels different. He feels... liberated. He washes his face off in the sink, goes to the bathroom, and washes his hands. Then he takes another deep breath and exits the bathroom and immediately stops.

Luna's in the same pose as that final picture she had sent him. She's on her knees on the edge of the bed, her ass arced up in the air, her pussy lewdly displayed.

She looks behind her. "Are you still hard?"

Winston looks down at his half-erect cock as the blood makes a sudden u-turn, flowing back into instead of out of his cock. "I am now."

"Good," says Luna. "I haven't come yet."

"Er, sorry," says Winston.

"No, that's normal. I read most women can't come from that position. But that's why --"

"We're here to learn?" says Winston steadily walking towards her.

"Yes, exactly. Get my notepad."

Winston retrieves it and flips to the last couple of pages. Luna's filled them with stick-figure sketches of a girl (she has long hair) and a guy (he doesn't) in various sexual positions, and Winston cracks up.

"What?" asks Luna.

"Nothing," says Winston. "I see you're a student of photorealism."

"Don't make fun," says Luna. "We'll do each for a bit and then move on. Okay?"

"Works for me," says Winston as he grabs hold of Luna's hips and gently eases himself inside of her. Now that he's had sex and isn't afraid of things, he enjoys himself, feels himself opening up to the situation, to Luna herself. It all just makes sense, and they strike up a natural rhythm, Winston pushing his hips forward at the same time as she pushes her hips back, his groin slapping against her ass. The pleasure is good, but not overwhelming.

"Do you like it?" she says after they've been fucking for a couple minutes.

"Yeah," he mumbles.

"What do you like about it?"

But Winston, focused as he is on the warmth surrounding his cock, doesn't even hear her question. After a moment, she slips forward, leaving Winston's cock slick with her wetness, in the air. She turns around. "Well," she says. "What do you like about it?"

"What do you like about it?" retorts Winston.

She tilts her head in that thoughtful way that Winston's come to know so well and counts the points off on her fingers. "I like how deep you get inside me. I like how when you get really deep, your balls slap against my clit. I like how every time you slide inside me, you grunt without even realizing it. I like you squeezing my hips. I like you pushing, thrusting, pulling -- taking control. I like how when your body strikes mine, I can feel it like a wave travelling over my skin. What about you?"

"Yeah," says Winston. "All that."

Luna rolls her eyes. "Want to switch?"

"Okay."

"Lie down," she says. "We'll try me facing you first." Winston climbs onto the bed and she climbs over him. She grabs hold of his cock, aiming it up as she drops down onto him. Stuffed full of him, she begins experimenting with different motions. Rolling her hips forward and back first. Then leaning back and rocking up and down. And then leaning forward. At first, she tries to keep one arm up, covering her breasts, but Winston gently moves it out of the way.

"Right," says Luna. "Sorry. Habit."

He intertwines his hands in hers. Her weight on top of him, it's easy for Winston to just sit back and enjoy the sight of her body bouncing up and down, her breasts dangling in front of him.

"Do you like my butt?" asks Luna.

"I love every part of you," says Winston.

"But do you like my butt?"

"Yes."

"Okay," she says and slides off him, turns around and sits back down, his cock sliding to fit snuggly inside her once again. At first she leans forward, her legs apart, moving up and down, but eventually, she leans back and places her arms on either side of him. "Hold me up," she says. Winston takes a hold of her shoulders, while she closes her legs so that her feet are between his legs. After shifting around a bit to get comfortable, she begins moving up and down. Her moans make it clear that she likes this one, that she's hitting some spot she hadn't hit before.

Winston loves it too. He likes watching her ass quiver as it lands, the dark river of hair bouncing up and down her naked back, the feel of her shoulder muscles shifting as she adjusts her angle to maximize her pleasure.

"I like this," she says. "I like this one - a lot."

Despite her obvious pleasure, she seems to be restraining herself, suppressing moans into little half-gasps, and Winston says, "It's okay if you moan."

"Is that what you want?" asks Luna as she continues to fuck his cock with steady rocking motions.

"If you want to."

"Is that what you want?"

"Yes. I want you to moan."

She drops herself on him, burying the full length of him inside her, and begins to rotate her hips back and forth. Winston can feel his cock rubbing against the inside of her, and it's hitting that spot of hers again.

"Fuck," she says. "That feels good. You want me to talk dirty?"

"Yes."

She combines a short up and down motion with her rotations. "You want me to talk about your big dick filling my little pussy? Or how wet I am?" She grinds herself against him, the soft cheeks of her ass rubbing against his groin. "How I wanted to ride you from the moment I saw you at the café? How I watched you sketching and envisioned fucking you for five minutes before I came to say hello?" She returns to her up and down motions. "You want me to say I am fucking your cock? I can do that. I'm fucking your cock with my pussy. I'm going to ride it until I come."

Despite her words, when her orgasm does arrive, she comes silently, rubbing herself against him desperately, almost hissing with the pleasure of it, and then falls over sideways.

"Oh my god," she says once she's recovered. "I can't believe I said all that."

"I liked it," says Winston, as he gently guides himself back inside her, from behind.

"Okay," says Luna. They spoon, reminiscent of the first time they kissed, but this time he's inside her, gently thrusting. Winston just knows what to do -- he understands her. He thrusts gently, very gently, one hand rubbing between her legs, the other rolling one of her long nipples. He's so close to her, connected almost, able to feel every shiver of pleasure. She comes again, a long shuddering affair, and Winston comes with her, filling her with his seed the second time that night.

He has no desire to slide himself out of her, so he doesn't and they fall asleep like that. They wake up every so often, and try out some more of Luna's positions. They spend an hour gently pleasuring each other orally and finish with a hard pounding fuck that has both Winston and Luna practically screaming obscenities at each other. They fall asleep again, but when Winston wakes up, she's not there. He climbs out of bed and finds her on the balcony, a thin transparent sheet over her shoulders. The sun is rising up, as if out of the water, dripping brilliant gold and crimson ribbons.

"Hey," says Winston, standing beside her.

"Hey," says Luna. "Three things: number one." She hands him a piece of paper with her phone number on it. "Number two. It's possible I've fallen in love with you Winston Thomas."

"And number three?" asks Winston.

"I've decided I want to make you cum with my tits."

Winton raises an eyebrow.

"We're here to learn," says Luna.

"Well, if it's for the sake of science," says Winston and follows her back into the room.

ElizaMix
ElizaMix
115 Followers